quantumrex

Dec 31, 2018
When dealing with addiction mechanics it's an abusive relationship, no matter how you look at it. It makes sense that they'd be more willing to touch and get touched when in a withdrawal, but not when thinking clearly, publicly or not.
I would tend to disagree, considering the addiction is both a side effect of our power, and can be controlled to an extent through levels as well as giving resistance to each of the girls to make them less addicted. In terms of the withdrawal, sure it could be abusive depend on YOU and what you do to the gal. For me though I am complete gentleman and allow the ladies to do what they wish to do and what ever makes them comfortable.
It's beyond your control as a character, so yes, you could play the game as someone who doesn't initiate physical contact, knowing fully, (after the game railroads you into exploring your power over Rogue and Kitty,) the addictive nature of your ability. But to me the dialog system isn't really complex enough to make that fun.

I think the mood penalties could be rebalanced a bit, especially for repeated negative actions with the same girl.

An interesting option might be a failure condition, where you piss off a girl to the point of "This is ruining mine and other girls' lives... I'm gonna go speak to Prof. X about my addiction." Whereupon you could get:
- The girl's mood is significantly reduced toward you, addiction cured, or she's just removed from the game for "rehab".
- 3 strikes, then booted from the academy. Possibly a Bad End.
- Alternate route of joining Rogue's "old friends" in the brotherhood, and corrupting the girls away from the XMen via their addiction.

But, the weird thing to me is:

The first girl you meet, after finding out that you have super powers, wants to help you test them by touching you. She's hot, no real downside... Until she tells you: "MY super power is putting people in comas by touching them."

I need a dialogue option for "Let's not test the parachute by jumping out of the plane."

CommanderShepard

Oct 24, 2018
Ah yes, Jason Todd. Resurrected because Superman Prime punched his way out of Heaven due to boredom. I refuse to let that lame ass reason be forgotten.
Talking about characters that won't die, Capitan Marvel got rebooted AGAIN just few weeks ago. It is like what 8th reboot?

Really thought, even Chinese manhwa gives to its protagonist several millenniums before reincarting them.
Meanwhile in marvel DC they kill and reincarnate main cast not even 2 panels apart.

Ok I'm just rambling disconnected nonsense now.
how do i grind obidiance with x23
And about X-23 just max out her one stat then do attitude switch

Jurandirr

Dec 4, 2018
i didn't like much Jean position, with the hand in the head, it make seem like its another character entirely, don't know why

Just for me to know, only Laura actually have the option of two different positions right? the turn around thing, cause i didn't saw in the others, and to me it was quite good.

leathermax

Feb 10, 2019
So, I've just gone through a new game, and Laura's sex and footjob are changed to that of Rogue's, instead of her unique ones. Even worse, in Laura's footjob scenes, she has Rogue feet, wtf. So, is any way of fixing this, do I have to wait for another version? Because the earlier 0.992 versions didn't have this "features".

• Thinking Face
Reactions: cooldude33

FatuousOne

Nov 17, 2017
So, I've just gone through a new game, and Laura's sex and footjob are changed to that of Rogue's, instead of her unique ones. Even worse, in Laura's footjob scenes, she has Rogue feet, wtf. So, is any way of fixing this, do I have to wait for another version? Because the earlier 0.992 versions didn't have this "features".
Go back to one of the Sex options and turn her around. When she is on her back, she will do the original animations.

leathermax

Feb 10, 2019
Go back to one of the Sex options and turn her around. When she is on her back, she will do the original animations.
Damn, thanks, I didn't see that option when fucking her, because I was looking for something similar in the footjob scene. I don't like much her new position, the ass is very small and her expresion is somewhat... I don't know, but I don't like it very much.

Testerguy19

Nov 11, 2018
I tried converting the windows file to mac with renpy, but it removed the animations.
Is this an issue on windows as well, or should i just wait for someone to drop a mac version here?
edit: found 0.992d version for mac like 10 pages back, gonna try soon
Hmm, I heard it was buggy though. Have you got a link for mac though? I can't find in the search threads

Reactions: hurry69

Vermilionex

Aug 20, 2018
Hey anyone knows how to make the console variables cheat work again?
I can enable the console, but the variables doesn't do any changes on the game

Emerald_Gladiator

Jun 9, 2017
lol, I think it's telling of a sex game when it takes so long for it to actually come out without bugs that people are trying to speedrun it.

But if speed during sex is an impressive achievement, I think I've got all you guys beaten. :p

Reactions: B0X0R

p22

Jun 21, 2017
And here is one of the newer exploits, but not really that drastic. Maybe it is even feature?

When you are spent up, and have two girls that allow making out between themselves, do it for remaining time in that time slot. It will boost love and some other stats between them. Repeat until time slot ends.

Good way to spend time, if having no juice.

quiboune

Sep 2, 2018
- Quicksave in the commons and savescum until you catch her masturbating in the shower

- Pick the first dialogue option, then hover over "Rogue... [jump in]" and spam click. This will boost all three stats without incrementing lust, and though it increments the clock, it doesn't count as an action that ends the scene. This has been in the game a long time but never been addressed I guess. Use it to grind her stats to 901 / 701 / 701, then start selecting the last dialogue option ("You look like you have things well in hand" or whatever) to get to 901 / 801 / 801. Alternatively you can use the last dialogue option for the whole process, it increments faster but you have to actually look at what you're doing.

- Day 2, take the morning class so rogue stops being hostile, she'll come in and sit next to you; if she sits across the room, reload

- Savescum again to get students and not the professor
This is impressive, I'll give you that, but you might as well just cheat.

NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
So this new version has Jean on it? do i need to start a new game so she appears or something? because i uploaded an old safe and so far haven't been able to find her.

4.40 star(s) 149 Votes