CommanderShepard

Oct 24, 2018
I’ve noticed this as well in the cases of all the girls. Wondering if it’s a bug in the current update or if it may be something wrong with my crappy tablet? However the animations worked fine in earlier versions so I’m assuming it’s a bug.

Btw this has always stayed the same for me, but for sex animations with Laura, specifically straight intercourse, the mc’s dick is cut in half right down the middle and i don’t know if this will ever be fixed (if it’s a bug within the game), or if it’s just a glitch on my tablet.
It's universal Android bug ever since she was out.
Although doggy is fine.

ex789

Sep 24, 2018
Honestly thought "g" version would be out by now. Maybe he's adding doggy style for the rest of the girls too before the next numbered release.

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
So I mentioned rogue will transition a footjob to her preferred sex action?
well laura does it too now she was masturbating in the shower, I walk in and start going at the ol noodle then kitty walks in and gets embarrassed running, out for laura to jump me like the animal she is. I gotta say I like her doggy alot.

Nivla456

Feb 6, 2019
How do I meet the otehr girls? is there a walkthrough ?
Rouge you meet at first day and a few days if you go to class you will stumble to Kitty and next day i think you can meet Emma in class also check the training room in there you can meet Laura, for Mythic you will eventually find her in class and to your room doing action, PS: once you meet emma in class w8 for evening and go to class there is an event.

YoraeRasante

Jul 28, 2019
How do I meet the otehr girls? is there a walkthrough ?
Rogue you meet in the intro.
Kitty you meet some days later, not sure right now if you need to go to the square or just going out of your room will do the scene (the scene is in the square but it is canonically the hub so everywhere goes through it).
Laura appears one day when you visit the training room.
Emma you meet in class one day, she becomes a teacher from then on, but to actually do things with her you need to visit the classroom after classes, there is a chance she will be there and a scene will happen.
Jean you meet one day in the showers, some said you need to have met Emma first.

There is a fixed number of days, but I can't remember them. Just... walk around and you will meet them all.

Mythic you will eventually find her in class and to your room doing action
Do you mean Mistique? I think there is a different character named Mythic.
The blue shapeshifter is mod-only though.

Jul 9, 2017
Ha, didn't know other people were doing this.

View attachment 903187

Route:
- Pick the cheeky dialogue in the intro, her inhibition should be over 100 by the kiss
- Max out her lust at 70 during the makeout, then pull out your cock for more inhibition buff + lust above 70, which is enough to catch her masturbating
- Quicksave in the commons and savescum until you catch her masturbating in the shower
- Pull out your cock again and wait until her lust is 90+; "Ahem"; "Long enough". Her lust + inhibitions should be just high enough that she'll let you help her get off, even though she's still mad at you
- Pick the first dialogue option, then hover over "Rogue... [jump in]" and spam click. This will boost all three stats without incrementing lust, and though it increments the clock, it doesn't count as an action that ends the scene. This has been in the game a long time but never been addressed I guess. Use it to grind her stats to 901 / 701 / 701, then start selecting the last dialogue option ("You look like you have things well in hand" or whatever) to get to 901 / 801 / 801. Alternatively you can use the last dialogue option for the whole process, it increments faster but you have to actually look at what you're doing.
- When you're done, pick "Why don't we take care of each other" to end the scene without letting her cum; this is important so rogue starts Day 2 with high lust
- Day 2, take the morning class so rogue stops being hostile, she'll come in and sit next to you; if she sits across the room, reload
- Ask rogue to masturbate. Because she has high lust, she'll cum immediately and ask what to do next, tell her to keep going. For some reason this seems to keep her from panicking about other students
- Savescum again to get students and not the professor

Don't ask why I know all this. It used to take longer, it's kind of a perfect storm now. Don't tell Oni about the dialogue exploit.
Dumb question, but how do you quicksave/quickload?

BTungsteno

Jul 10, 2019
What, really :WaitWhat: :WaitWhat: :WaitWhat:

I feel like I'm reading posts on "Teaching feeling", where people ask how not to kill the girl on the first 7 days rout.
What are you doing with the girls??? I can easely maxout all 5 girls stats in 50 days without gifts/dates/massages.

Just max your addictivnes, go around touching girls cheeks and wait till they come to you craving for touch. Than be a teddy bear/douchbag and harvest points throug kissing/gtfo your on your own.

Easy?
Also if you don't know to "gtfo your on your own" them you can ask them in their room and in public if you can touch them x4 followed by "maybe later?" For an easy 12-18pts in both Love and Inhi per day per girl.

Also the "oops you find me naked in the bath" for a 20-30 points (max i obtained was 10L/15OB/20Inh 10 lust) that i think can be done twice. (later you only get one digit blue and yellow pts or nothing)

Of course those two thing aren't as fast as the speedrunning ways but since the game doesn't have a story mode and once you full one of the three stats (or reach the 700-800 mark) is over for the girl to resist.

Also since a few version all the girls get addicted to your touch,before that only Rogue could be chained to your magic touch.

CommanderShepard

Oct 24, 2018
I guess I'll have to wait for it to be available for android
Or you could just check links in 1st post

This is not official port download at your discretion

REWRITTEN SCRIPT 0.990 VERSION
NOTE THAT 0.99Xx VERSIONS DOES NOT HAVE CHEAT MENU

Android version by LisaRepacks
#8,789

Android version by SensitiveUsername
0.990h
MEGA
0.992f <latest version (compressed)

Workupload

BELOW YOU CAN FIND OLD VERSIONS BASED OFF OLD SCRIPT
ALL VERSIONS GOT BUG WITH LAURA SEX ANIMATION

Android version by SensitiveUsername without cheats
Has black background glitch but it be fixed once you leave MC room
0.984d
MEGA

Android version by Spear1403 with cheats
0.984h

MEGA
BUT WAIT

Sorcery-2.png

sexypeanut

Jun 30, 2020
This game made me log in to post that I really like it. It's sad there's no sound, but the sex scenes are stimulating.
The ones I like the most are Emma Frost's. I find it a bit weird that normal Emma and sex Emma look different (and I rather her sex face a lot more!), though.

Emma Frost Happy.png

Emma Frost Sex.png

Jean was a prick! Took a looong time to get inside her. Kitty's path was a bit unnerving, too.
Had no problems with Laura and I love how Rogue is so sweet.

PS: I'm playing version 0.992d and had no bugs, so far.

Reactions: Jon Irenicus
4.40 star(s) 149 Votes