notRajesh

Nov 1, 2017
thanks i tried in pool but no use it said i need to break ice after class. Will try again. Also i did try to use search feature in forum by typing emma but got a lot of results...

bwazoo92

Jan 21, 2019
You know what this game needs? Collars. You can train the girls into being your obedient sex slaves, you can call them your pet, and they can call you their master, but you can't put a collar on them.
Mod has them, linked on title Page.

quiboune

Sep 2, 2018
i went thru the last 3 pages and did not see it, do you have ap age number of the thread where i can find the info?
What, really :WaitWhat: :WaitWhat: :WaitWhat:

I feel like I'm reading posts on "Teaching feeling", where people ask how not to kill the girl on the first 7 days rout.
What are you doing with the girls??? I can easely maxout all 5 girls stats in 50 days without gifts/dates/massages.

Just max your addictivnes, go around touching girls cheeks and wait till they come to you craving for touch. Than be a teddy bear/douchbag and harvest points throug kissing/gtfo your on your own.

Easy?
This is one of the many posts on getting Jean through love that were posted on the last few days. It's not hard at all (doing it and finding posts about how to do it), which makes me wonder if there's some kind of bug on her love route. Also, another option would be maxing her Obedience/Uninhibition and then shifting personality to love.

somerandomidiot

Aug 27, 2017
This is one of the many posts on getting Jean through love that were posted on the last few days. It's not hard at all (doing it and finding posts about how to do it), which makes me wonder if there's some kind of bug on her love route. Also, another option would be maxing her Obedience/Uninhibition and then shifting personality to love.
I legit cant get her past 500, using the inhibition/obedience route now. hope it works.

YoraeRasante

Jul 28, 2019
I don't get why people tread Jean as so hard to get love from.

She is not like the others. She has different likes, and is harder to please initially, but while her love grows slower her inhibition grows much faster, and even starts pretty high already.

I honestly wish the others were as varied as her, instead of being able to become just the same after a past point.

My main strategy at first was just to meet her in the pool and compliment her, to open her for more interactions.

And no, I did not do the "addictiveness" or the "change personality" method. It would be easy for just the sex scenes, but I wanted the challenge of the gameplay too, since we don't have a proper storyline in this yet. (I remember when I first downloaded it, when Rogue was the only one with addiction, it said this was just to test the mechanics and a storyline would be added soon, but I now think that is not going to happen anymore)

4.40 star(s) 149 Votes