Jan 8, 2020
cant wait a year for an update any similar games on this site? ive played the main ones on the best likes page but i feel like i am missing some ?

LOGhetto

Nov 8, 2017
Is there like a cookies thing in Renpy I can clear out for Roguelike? I feel like with every update the game loads shit super slow, and nothing is moving as smooth as it should.

quiboune

Sep 2, 2018
Is there like a cookies thing in Renpy I can clear out for Roguelike? I feel like with every update the game loads shit super slow, and nothing is moving as smooth as it should.
It's not on your end, the game actually is that slow. The Expanded Mod makes it run much faster.

NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
So is there a way to raise Jean's affection to the max or does it stops at 500 because of her "bitchy" personality?
Speaking of which i have mixed feelings to that choice: on one aspect i can get why people be dissapointed her personality isn't like that of the cartoon or the comics while most other characters do have their personalities largely unaltered, but on the other side i admit i find hilarious the idea she's been a bitch all along and just abused her telepathy to make everybody believe she's a perfect girl, just...is something so petty yet clever i can't stay mad at it, what makes it better is the fact we can one-up her by being totally immune to her powers lol.

Reactions: Kickmass

quiboune

Sep 2, 2018
So is there a way to raise Jean's affection to the max or does it stops at 500 because of her "bitchy" personality?
Read the thread.

Speaking of which i have mixed feelings to that choice: on one aspect i can get why people be dissapointed her personality isn't like that of the cartoon or the comics while most other characters do have their personalities largely unaltered, but on the other side i admit i find hilarious the idea she's been a bitch all along and just abused her telepathy to make everybody believe she's a perfect girl, just...is something so petty yet clever i can't stay mad at it, what makes it better is the fact we can one-up her by being totally immune to her powers lol.
I play Obedience path so I actually like breaking this bitchy character, even though it doesn't feel like the Jean we're used to.

NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
Read the thread.

I play Obedience path so I actually like breaking this bitchy character, even though it doesn't feel like the Jean we're used to.
Soo just boss her around till she breaks in? cuz i been trying all flirting options and her love isn't raising above 500

ex789

Sep 24, 2018
You have to raise her obedience first. Get the scene where she calls you master and then you can raise her love past 500 after that.

Reactions: NODOGAN

NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
It's not on your end, the game actually is that slow. The Expanded Mod makes it run much faster.
So it is either playing the newest update slow as all hell or playing the Expanded Mod version to actually have a fast game?

quiboune

Sep 2, 2018
So it is either playing the newest update slow as all hell or playing the Expanded Mod version to actually have a fast game?
I'm afraid so. The Expanded Mod has recently started working again and they need more people to help with development, if you can help and want in consider joining the Discord server.

Reactions: NODOGAN

YoraeRasante

Jul 28, 2019
I didn't max anything before love with her. just tried to find what works for her, since she is different from the others.
The others you mostly go through the aions on a progressing way, I don't remember what I did for her right now but something more advanced was ok while other more tame things she complained.

Derpingas

Jan 21, 2018
Ok, one of the girls are pregnant. Now what should happen? Magical offscreen abortion? Game turns into a child raising simulator? She just stays pregnant forever and it's never really brought up? Tell us, oh great pregnancy fetishist.
Simple. Off-screen birth after 9 months, child is given to the institute and never heard of again. Nobody's going to reach birth day regardless and these people just like big tiddies with round bellies that aren't just ugly fat bitches.
But also this is a dumb idea and will require either lots of progress art or major change checkpoints that will make them cry anyway.

Aromabish

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2017
Ok, one of the girls are pregnant. Now what should happen? Magical offscreen abortion? Game turns into a child raising simulator? She just stays pregnant forever and it's never really brought up? Tell us, oh great pregnancy fetishist.
First, less aggression. Secondly, instead of a pseudo-aggressive sentence, you could write why, for example, pregnancy would interfere with the game. I don't know if you were taught etiquette, but polite and normal people always argue their answer.

Dec 24, 2018
Do a search in this thread. Pregnancy has been discussed many many times before.
l dont give a f about what you pervs discussed, im asking this as a lover fan but if the dev will not want to add pregnancy im ok with that (There goes my dream to take care and start a family with x23 :cry:)

• Angry
Reactions: Medic4

Barkin 10

Dec 27, 2016
l dont give a f about what you pervs discussed, im asking this as a lover fan but if the dev will not want to add pregnancy im ok with that (There goes my dream to take care and start a family with x23 :cry:)
So you don't give a f about what anyone else may have discussed in the forum, you only want to make a plea to Oni, who never comes here, to add what you want.

It doesn't matter that others have made the same request numerous times? You want your voice heard.

BTW I also would like to see it but I also understand why it won't happen. I just get tired of seeing the the same subject over and over and over and over again every ten or twenty pages like it's a brand new topic.

Last edited:

YoraeRasante

Jul 28, 2019
Tinza1998 I don't like acting like an asshole pointing out bad grammar, specially since I am not a native english speaker and know I make plenty of them myself. but in your case I have to make an exception.

I understood nothing of what you said there.

Reactions: Beowolf96
4.40 star(s) 149 Votes