Tinza1998

Aug 11, 2017
Tinza1998 I don't like acting like an asshole pointing out bad grammar, specially since I am not a native English speaker and know I make plenty of them myself. but in your case I have to make an exception.

I understood nothing of what you said there.
sorry I bad with grammar I try to mean is if you don't like it. just answer polite and reasonable. to them. His or Her idea . not just like hate idea and mad or yell to that person that all sorry about my grammar. I already delete it kind a mess as well then sry agine about that. I an not native English speaker and writer same as you. I will put it back later and thanks you to write that out. I will never knew if you do write it out

Last edited:

YoraeRasante

Jul 28, 2019
well, as others said the first answer was bad, the reply from the person asking later too but each does not justify the other.

that said others earlier said other reasons that question could not be done, and even his answer had some good points in there. in fact the last one before his question was just that page or the one right before.

GAB

Salty Montrealer
Donor
May 10, 2017
I haven't seen any previous post about this so here's my question.
How do you enable Kitty Deepthroat and more importantly, what's the console command for it? cause clearly these won't work
1606284869649.png 1606284912909.png

GAB

Salty Montrealer
Donor
May 10, 2017
Practice. Practice. Practice.

The more you have her do it the better she gets.
I appreciate your reply but i'm simply not a fan of the grind. I managed to pinpoint a couple of commands tho
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
so that greatly helps :p

will finish up after sleep and post report when i found it so it's in the console command list

Reactions: quiboune

Strayka

Jun 29, 2020
I haven't seen any previous post about this so here's my question.
How do you enable Kitty Deepthroat and more importantly, what's the console command for it? cause clearly these won't work
View attachment 914933 View attachment 914935
KittyX.Blow=1000 = blowjob
KittyX.Foot=1000 = footjob
KittyX.Loose=1000 = Im guessing anal and vaginal but might idk never tested it on throat
KittyX.Anal=1000 = dont be stupid you know
KittyX.Vaginal=1000 = cmon man
KittyX.Hand=1000 = Im so alone
KittyX.Tit=1000 Please help me

Of course sub any names for any girl and remember OCount for aheago

YoraeRasante

Jul 28, 2019
ah right, she starts needing to train gag reflex...
can't believe I forgot, I love this stuff, her having to train not to choke on you.

Testerguy19

Nov 11, 2018
Thanks all for the console cheats. I'm still wondering, shouldn't the changelog be updated now that the latest version with more Jean content be on par? It's still saying N/A

CommanderShepard

Oct 24, 2018
KittyX.Blow=1000 = blowjob
KittyX.Foot=1000 = footjob
KittyX.Loose=1000 = Im guessing anal and vaginal but might idk never tested it on throat
KittyX.Anal=1000 = dont be stupid you know
KittyX.Vaginal=1000 = cmon man
KittyX.Hand=1000 = Im so alone
KittyX.Tit=1000 Please help me

Of course sub any names for any girl and remember OCount for aheago
Loose stat is affects how tight girl asshole is, and on 1000 loose girl basically won't feel anything from anal.
At least is how I tested last time.

YoraeRasante

Jul 28, 2019
Has the creator ever said what the end goal of the game is? Always been curious about it.
when I first played it, it was said it was to test the mechanics for the eventual game with an actual story.
but people seem to be enjoying this enough, and with more eventual girls and different uses of the mechanics, or new ones like the different sex poses, to test out it seems to be going well enough as it is.

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
Well I hope he takes what I suggested on patreon ; hes gonna do a vote probably february and oni plans to add doggystyle for all girls maybe?
Well I suggested new dates like picnics, the nightclub for dancing lewding. I also suggested ways to make cash like being a life guard adding girls for lewd events if they like you enough, also helping emma with paperwork lewd things can ensue as well. I just want more fluff and ways to get stats or get even more personal so it feels like a dating sim more.

Strayka

Jun 29, 2020
Don't they do that on every orgasm? Does it only happen after they reach a certain value on that stat?
They do it during the orgasm but with that stat high enough they do it during sex and the lust meter starts at over half once you end the sex though it resets

GAB

Salty Montrealer
Donor
May 10, 2017
So, after some testing and console command manipulating in the newest version (old version is just kitty/emma instead of KittyX/EmmaX. Follow the base command), i managed to find the command to have Kitty and Emma react similar to Rogue. as in unlock deepthroat (kitty is not good with it)
1606342659176.png
and public nudity or threesome (Emma won't consider having fun in public or with other girl, cause teacher, y know?)
d6HMbIAlWX.png

exluding Laura and her vacation trip. i didn't see any "special lock" for the other girls but feel free to add you own and double check before reporting the console command to unlock features

Reactions: Medic4

Demonmercer

Aug 31, 2018
So I used plan Alpha on the professor in the latest version with Jean. Now her love stat won't go up only obedience does and the option to change her personality disappeared, any fixes?

EDIT: I did some testing and her love can't go past 500? I lowered her love and filled it back up again to 500 but it won't go past it. Do I need to wait for an event or something?

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 149 Votes