Ghostload

Jan 23, 2019
EDIT: I did some testing and her love can't go past 500? I lowered her love and filled it back up again to 500 but it won't go past it. Do I need to wait for an event or something?
I'm starting to think that it might be bugged for some people somehow, it's so weird.
Taken from an earlier post from someone else:

"Level her obedience then use the 'Change her personality' to level her love more. it just takes ages."

Edit:

The option to change her personality has either been fixed or just hasn't bugged out in the version I'm using -- 0.992e.

Last edited:

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
I still don't understand why he decided to make Jean look nothing like Jean. It's just annoying every time I see her.
Because he hates Jean? He didn't put her in to appease the Jean fans. I'm pretty sure he'd be happy to know if this rubs salt in the eyes of them :sneaky:

Reactions: CommanderShepard

YoraeRasante

Jul 28, 2019
I still don't understand why he decided to make Jean look nothing like Jean. It's just annoying every time I see her.
doesn't she look like Ultimate's Jean? At least she reminds me heavily of her.
x-23 is not the youngest one of the group and there is emma frost old enough to be a teacher, he is clearly mixing universes here.

Fkn hell, ppl! The name is "Rogue-like: Evolution"! Enough with the extra girls! Want more stuff to do with Rogue! Give me activities!
save for adding more poses, like he is doing right now giving each girl every other's, and threesome+ options, which needs more girls anyway, can't think much more he can add that is just about her.
save for the promised story mode. that I kinda doubt will ever really come.

Ghostload

Jan 23, 2019
The options for different positions aren't showing up on 0.992e.

Are they not there in that version?

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 149 Votes