LordMerek

Romance & Redemption Enthusiast
Donor
Aug 22, 2018
Gwen pool is a meme character and not an xmen at all. We already got a blonde id prefer xmen over flavor of the month girls honestly. Im gonna vote for storm myself id love to get her in the game, had a thing for storm since I saw the old 90s cartoon.
Storm is a little old to be a student, wouldn't she need to be a teacher (we don't really need another one) or Xavier's assistant? What would her role be?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ex789

Pugsanity

Nov 3, 2017
Storm is a little old to be a student, wouldn't she need to be a teacher (we don't really need another one) or Xavier's assistant? What would her role be?
Storm could always be a general staff member, she could field different positions. For example, she and Emma could be teachers on different days, or she could be in charge of the danger room. Or just like a councilor or something. Always room for another teacher.

Dochar

Oct 13, 2019
Guys) Wanted to ask but not on topic. Any links to the BAT. file for unpacking ReN-PY ? I lost almost all the information on my computer recently(

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
By the time this game finishes, i'll be to old to get a boner anymore.
I dunno if you know this or not but you can be 70 and still get erections, our plumbing works for life unless something happens to you or you cant do it cos problems with limbs etc

YoraeRasante

Jul 28, 2019
Well, as others said nothing stops her being a second teacher or a different staff like the school nurse. Tell me you wouldn't like the idea of the school nurse.

But you are thinking of this by the lens of Evolution... which is fair, considering the name and that at the start, the first two girls, Rogue and Kitty followed the designs from there.
But Laura is older, being closer in age to the first two here while there she was visibly much younger, closer to her comics age. Emma did not even appear, as far as I remember, nd if it did it was more of a cameo like Jubilee, not a teacher. And Jean looks very different from the one there (which is in my opinion her hotter design save for her phoenix forms, shame), to the point people have trouble recognizing her (not even counting the change in personality that is supposed to just be hidden from the public), the only one I can recall to look like that is her Ultimate universe form.
So Ororo doesn't need to be the same age as in there, so no need to be a teacher.

In the older cartoon, in the first movies, and I think also the first comics she was in, she was the same age as the main cast of Cyclops, Jean, Rogue etc. Meaning there shouldn't be a problem just aging her down a bit.

Speaking of alternate universes, people seem to like the idea of GwenPool... but what about Spider-Gwen?

Reactions: ex789 and GuardianZ
4.40 star(s) 148 Votes