juanel0

Oct 25, 2017
Question. How many relationship status are and how to i get them?.
I know of "friends with benefits", "FuckBuddies", and "Give structure to my life" but i don't know how many are or how to get them.

YoraeRasante

Jul 28, 2019
Xmen evolution girls arent connected to the main timeline and are all different ages. Rogue is 15 when shes found, kitty is 16 as she goes for her license at one point. Two years pass during the show well two and a half, laura is based more on her comic iterations and is probabl 19-22 in the game, emma was supposed to be in the next season which was a time skip but her design is based on a look from comics and is 25-29. Jean was oldest at the start alongside scott and fairly mature 17 id say which means she'd be 22 in the game of course the design was from comics as well.
wait, kitty in the show is same age/older than rogue? as in, they should be in the same school year? I always took the implied love triangle that never went forward that she was supposed to be in the same school year as scott and jean.

Kitty is younger than Rogue in Evolution. In the first season she wasn't invited to a party because she was a freshman. So she would have been 14-15.
Edit: Kitty gets her learner's permit in season 3, which is for 16 year olds in NY state. Though it may have been 15 or 15.5 years when the show was on air(edit looks like it has always been 16, so by season 3 Kitty turns 16 which makes sense because each season was one year in show). When the 92 cartoon was on air the episode where Logan is teaching Jubilee to drive Jubilee is explicitly 15 (she then lies about her age to longshot saying she is 17 because she wants the dick). Granted Logan could have just been letting her illegally drive.
ah, this fits better.

...that said I have no idea how long that school is supposed to last, I'm just assuming "freshman" is the first one, always was in doubt if it is three or four years total. As the older ones supposedly were in school for at least two seasons (I think three? one with mystique as director, one with the new guy with no knowledge of mutants and one with him and everyone else being paranoid about them, I think they were still there because they put Jean's basket trophy in question for her being a mutant), which would mean four years if they started on the second one.

Yamura

Mar 14, 2019
I seem to be stuck (around 400 love points) pursuing a relationship with Emma. The hint suggests I meet her after class when all of the students have left. I lock the door to the class room and.....same old options appear. Is there something more I need to do to move this?

YoraeRasante

Jul 28, 2019
I seem to be stuck (around 400 love points) pursuing a relationship with Emma. The hint suggests I meet her after class when all of the students have left. I lock the door to the class room and.....same old options appear. Is there something more I need to do to move this?
sometimes at night she will be alone in the classroom masturbating. talk to her then to start

YoraeRasante

Jul 28, 2019
Could you please show what and where is it? Some kinky stuff? I never watch anime (hentai doesn't count :) )
most shonen anime and manga, and even many romance ones, has either one of these or both during their run: an episode during a hot springs, where for the most part the girls are either wearing only small towels or seem to have only water blocking the view, same for the boys, or a beach episode where they are always wearing bikinis or swimsuits, and swim trunks or speedos for the boys. while the hot srpings shows more skin, the beach shows more of ther personalities.
but that is the extent of what is shown, save for in ecchi animes where this kind of thing is the normal anyway.
these episodes are usually breather ones between two action arcs, and many times are also a recap or clip show one. This way they save some work, remind the audience of some events that may or not be relevant in the future, and add some fanservice.

Reactions: aristarh2007

rexharbinger

Sep 15, 2017
Well, game is in a much better spot than it was last time I played it. Jean is still missing some pieces, but she is mostly there. You can still 100% everything (get every girl to triple 1000 without cheating), get enough money to buy all clothing, unlock exhibitionist for everyone, and turn off Xavier for all of them. I'm glad to see there is better logic behind the 'cheating' side then there was before. It used to be you had to fight to keep Rouge's love down enough, because she would eventually just declare you were her boyfriend whether you liked it or not, then psychically know if you touched another woman and would never forgive you.

This time, I somehow accidentally started a relationship with Laura first. I didn't even KNOW I was in a relationship with her until I was getting hot a heavy with Rogue and she popped in the room (yes, they are still psychic) and asked if I was serious about Rogue. Luckily I had been building up the relationships even enough that they accepted each other.

I slowly added one girl at a time, but ran into a roadblock with Jean. Yes, she is a bitch. She starts with the LOWEST love of anyone, I think, and she doesn't raise it very much naturally. She was the ONLY girl who I had to resort to giving gifts to raise her stats. At the end, I wound up just telling her I loved her (flirt menu, +5 love) each time I saw her to finish it off. I've gotten everyone to almost max level I think, and bought all of the upgrades. Emma was the last person I added to my harem, and I forgot to get permission first. I walked her back to her room and was starting to get it on with her, when Laura and Rogue showed up and kicked her out, asked if I was serious about her, then let her join the harem.

The final bit I was working on is getting all the girls to like each other. Since they are all exhibitionists, I told them all to work out in the nude, and when they work out together, they start to like each other more. Except for Emma and Jean. They REALLY hated each other so I had to take some drastic measures. First I wouldn't let either one of them masturbate. I would also edge them and leave them horny. When they would inevitably call me to get off, I would tell them I would come over and take care of it for them. Then I would get there and call the other one (so if I went to Jean's, I'd call Emma and vice versa). I'd then have them make out with each other until they went. When you have two girls who don't like each other, they will just kiss, so you have to direct them to do something more, especially if they go back to just kissing halfway through. You will know when you have broken them when they start getting hot and heavy without prompting (I mean, you tell them to make out, but they don't just waste time kissing).

So I have completed the harem, finished the game as much as they have written. I have a suggestion (which will fall of deaf ears because the person writing the game probably never comes here?) Rather than adding more and more girls, add more and various events, similar to the "do you like biology" event that gets triggered WAY to often, and only has one good outcome (I think). Have each girl with their own one off event at each of the locations. Have additional events that can be triggered if you have certain sets of girls. There is enough variety of girls and places that near 50 unique events could probably be written. If you have groups of more girls, why not some sort of orgy event, using the graphic tricks similar to Emma teaching (small avatars in the back) which you are getting your freak on with each girl.

Finally, they have added a few fetishes here and there (and removed a fetish) in the writing, but none of them are really anything for me. Perhaps they could lean into that and add more of them. They have put in feet, and femdom, and at one point they had NTR scenes (back when it was just Rogue, you could get caught messing around in the theater and could either pay off the usher or loan him the use of Rogue). What if each girl had their own fetish, and you could choose to either encourage it (in which case, it could spread to other girls who could start liking it if they indulge during a three way). It would be best if the fetishes were related to the girls or their powers. I was thinking Laura could be heavy into masochism (since she heals fast). Maybe Kitty could be into watersports (since she could clean off by going intangible or something). What do you people think? If they did add more fetishes (since feet and femdom don't really do it for some of us) which ones would you like to see? Rather than choosing my fetishes, I was trying to think of which ones would fit the girls (mostly because I have no idea how to fit my fetishes into this game). So they don't necessarily have to be YOUR fetishes, try suggesting what you think each girl would be into. Also, boring fetishes like 'Kitty would be a voyeur' or something would probably be out. They already have stuff like that baked into the game.

YoraeRasante

Jul 28, 2019
rexharbinger yeah, I mentioned this before but, save for having to meet Emma in the classroom and later having to meet in secret all girls until Jean all felt... very similar on how to deal with, not sure if it was just me. Very much like their main difference was just the art.
They do have one favorite fetish at first, which you can ask her about, but the difference s negligible and the more you do one different thing with them it will change to that. they also won't tell you outright, and at the point I found out I could even ask there was a high risk I already changed it by accident.

jefxxxyxyz

Nov 10, 2018
wait, kitty in the show is same age/older than rogue? as in, they should be in the same school year? I always took the implied love triangle that never went forward that she was supposed to be in the same school year as scott and jean.

ah, this fits better.

...that said I have no idea how long that school is supposed to last, I'm just assuming "freshman" is the first one, always was in doubt if it is three or four years total. As the older ones supposedly were in school for at least two seasons (I think three? one with mystique as director, one with the new guy with no knowledge of mutants and one with him and everyone else being paranoid about them, I think they were still there because they put Jean's basket trophy in question for her being a mutant), which would mean four years if they started on the second one.
Kitty is definitely a freshman in the first season because she isn't invited to a party over it and doesn't turn 16 until season 3. I think the wiki said She is 15 in season one, which would be fine as someone starts freshman year at 14 years old and is 15 when it ends. There might only be one year that passes between season 1 and 3 because only season 2 has a christmas episode so it might be that Kitty has her birthday in like October or November and is old for her grade and season 1 is the fall of the first year, season 2 is the winter, and season 3 is finally a year after season 1. There are 4 years in high school, Freshman, Sophomore, Junor, Senior. I figure for season 1 (and maybe part of all of 2).
Freshman (Grade 9): Kitty and Spike
Sophomore (Grade 10): Rogue and Kurt
Junior (Grade 11): Scott and Jean
Some of the new mutants are younger than Kitty and Spike is the only season 1 character younger than Kitty. I'm pretty sure Scott and Jean are older than Rogue. Plus the guy who dates Kitty is closer to Scott and Jean's age than Kitty's age so I don't think the show was that concerned with Rogue being a bit younger than Scott.

aristarh2007

Oct 23, 2017
most shonen anime and manga, and even many romance ones, has either one of these or both during their run: an episode during a hot springs, where for the most part the girls are either wearing only small towels or seem to have only water blocking the view, same for the boys, or a beach episode where they are always wearing bikinis or swimsuits, and swim trunks or speedos for the boys. while the hot srpings shows more skin, the beach shows more of ther personalities.
but that is the extent of what is shown, save for in ecchi animes where this kind of thing is the normal anyway.
these episodes are usually breather ones between two action arcs, and many times are also a recap or clip show one. This way they save some work, remind the audience of some events that may or not be relevant in the future, and add some fanservice.
Thanks to all for explaining! I'm so dumb :)

rexharbinger

Sep 15, 2017
rexharbinger yeah, I mentioned this before but, save for having to meet Emma in the classroom and later having to meet in secret all girls until Jean all felt... very similar on how to deal with, not sure if it was just me. Very much like their main difference was just the art.
They do have one favorite fetish at first, which you can ask her about, but the difference s negligible and the more you do one different thing with them it will change to that. they also won't tell you outright, and at the point I found out I could even ask there was a high risk I already changed it by accident.
Well, they have a favorite action to do, but not really a 'fetish'. Also, currently, each girl doesn't really enjoy anal, but if you do it to them enough, they begin to really like it. There is also a perk called "hungry" in the code, I think. It's like exhibitionist, only where they enjoy eating the semen. Not sure if it is still there because I've just never bothered triggering it and might have clicked though the dialog box. So there are a few kinda fetishes that I hadn't counted, but they aren't really individual to the girls. I suppose Rogue could have a think for latex outfits, cause of her power, but that is a bigger turnoff for me than the foot thing.

If I could mod the game (which I can, and have done a Witch Trainer mod in the past, it just isn't worth it for a game still in production) I would skip the fetish part and just write in the unique events. That would be something everyone can enjoy. They have a few events scattered here and there, "To me my X-man" for example. But that is a couple lines with no choices and does nothing. I'm thinking something more in line of "Do you like biology" but with multiple outcomes (perhaps with different +/- to stats) and are triggered only once. The DYLB event triggers so often that I don't take classes with Rogue anymore. I have an example of one they did very well. Think about when you chipped in $10 to Kitty to get an outfit for Laura. That scene played out several different ways depending on the stats of both Kitty and Laura. THAT was an example of a well written one-time event.

YoraeRasante

Jul 28, 2019
here are 4 years in high school, Freshman, Sophomore, Junor, Senior.
Ah, so that is where my confusion comes.

Junior

I did get that There were Freshmen, Sophomore and Senior, but had no idea about Junior.

Always thought "junior" was an informal way to talk to someone younger or less experienced at work. Like an apprentice, or the equivalent of a Kohai in japanese.
Senior being the Senpai.

But there were some media that expicitly said "I am a Senior at X" so I was able to figure out Senior in this case was an actual year.
But still took a Junior to be a sophomore or freshman to seniors, or a freshman to sophomores.

There is also a perk called "hungry" in the code, I think. It's like exhibitionist, only where they enjoy eating the semen. Not sure if it is still there because I've just never bothered triggering it and might have clicked though the dialog box.
It is. It takes some time, or enough lust maybe, for them to clean themselves by drinking the semen, even if told to but especially if left to choose, and a bit more when cleaning others.

Reactions: Testerguy19

Testerguy19

Nov 11, 2018
It is. It takes some time, or enough lust maybe, for them to clean themselves by drinking the semen, even if told to but especially if left to choose, and a bit more when cleaning others.
[/QUOTE]

Do you happen to know how to insert said code? Also I've enabled console for that to happen

screwy

Feb 24, 2017
Is there any way to increase the difficulty so that, for example, I cant just do whatever I want on the second day?

4.40 star(s) 148 Votes