YoraeRasante

Jul 28, 2019
Is there any way to increase the difficulty so that, for example, I cant just do whatever I want on the second day?
challenge yourself. choose a girl to get love and obedience, one to get full love and zero obedience, one for full obedience and no love, one to fill inhibition before any other, things like that.
...that's all that we got. Save Jean being harder to fill love but starting with very high inhibition, it is all kinda the same...

Disco-Inferno

May 9, 2017
I remember playing this about a year ago, it was good then, but its even better now!

My only real gripe at the moment is the animations for the sex scenes can be improved. Currently they're all quite slow (even when choosing to speed up). There should be at least 3 tiers for speeding up in my opinion. Like if a girl is jerking me off and i ask her to "do it faster" this games idea of "faster" ain't gonna cut it lol. plus some form of animation for the girls expressions/body movement during sex acts e.g. fucking a girl should have their butt move a bit in rhythm with the piston timing.

Don't get me wrong i don't think the game needs really good animation, just a bit more attention to detail and variety would go a long way.

Last edited:

ex789

Sep 24, 2018
So how the hell do you get plan kappa? I managed to get the other girls to do their thing.
Party with Kitty at night, go to Xavier's room, get Kitty to open room. Middle drawer, find photo of Xavier and Mystique. Then you can use Plan Kappa if you and Kitty are leveled enough.

luwinkle

Jan 14, 2019
Party with Kitty at night, go to Xavier's room, get Kitty to open room. Middle drawer, find photo of Xavier and Mystique. Then you can use Plan Kappa if you and Kitty are leveled enough.
I get in the room with her but the only options I have are chat/wait/leave.

EDIT: now explore magically shows up.

Last edited:
Aug 17, 2018
I wish the Jean in the game was based on the cartoon version like Rogue and Kitty... Can someone post from which media Oni got the inspiration for her design in game??

luwinkle

Jan 14, 2019
Middle drawer found a key ring.
edit: was in the left drawer this time, guess it's randomized.

Last edited:

MetaK

Jul 17, 2018
Well if it's any consolation, at least he didn't go FULL Ultimate Universe Jean on her. Because wew lad, what a travesty she was.
Just like the Ultimate Universe in general.

And a good chunk of current Marvel for that matter. (Sobs in She-Hulk fan)

JaSteel

Oct 14, 2020
Middle drawer found a key ring.
edit: was in the left drawer this time, guess it's randomized.
Left drawer is always the picture, middle is always the key ring, and right drawer is currently nothing. Kitty has to have certain amount of obedience to even agree to look through the drawers. Then she has to be level 4 to use the picture on Xavier.

Dirty_Dan

Jun 16, 2017
This is probably somewhere in the 599 pages that I don't feel like going through, but has the end game been mentioned? Or is this one of those infinite runner type sit-e-ations?

4.40 star(s) 148 Votes