YoraeRasante

Jul 28, 2019
This is probably somewhere in the 599 pages that I don't feel like going through, but has the end game been mentioned? Or is this one of those infinite runner type sit-e-ations?
it was supposed to be on the testing phase of the mechanics, with an actual story mode being added later... but I'm pretty sure this will end up just being an infinite runner, yeah. currently all things that seem to be added are more girls and more poses, plus bugfixes. unless the story is being planned in secret.

Reactions: Dirty_Dan

Dirty_Dan

Jun 16, 2017
it was supposed to be on the testing phase of the mechanics, with an actual story mode being added later... but I'm pretty sure this will end up just being an infinite runner, yeah. currently all things that seem to be added are more girls and more poses, plus bugfixes. unless the story is being planned in secret.
Hope we get a story soon. The mechanics are more than perfected as far as I'm concerned.

ex789

Sep 24, 2018
I want to see how long it would take to make Emma and Jean like each other. I'm gonna have to try it soon. You can easily get them in a threesome but Emma still calls Jean a bitch. I wonder how many dates, and activities together it would take for them to like each other, if it's even possible.

CommanderShepard

Oct 24, 2018
This is not official port download at your discretion

REWRITTEN SCRIPT 0.990 VERSION
NOTE THAT 0.99Xx VERSIONS DOES NOT HAVE CHEAT MENU

Android version by LisaRepacks
#8,789

Android version by SensitiveUsername
0.990h
MEGA
0.992g<latest version (compressed)
Workupload

BELOW YOU CAN FIND OLD VERSIONS BASED OFF OLD SCRIPT
ALL VERSIONS GOT BUG WITH LAURA SEX ANIMATION

Android version by SensitiveUsername without cheats
Has black background glitch but it be fixed once you leave MC room
0.984d
MEGA

Android version by Spear1403 with cheats
0.984h

MEGA
Updated link for g version

Mar 18, 2018
I'm mad marvel okayed for many versions of Peter Parker got killed and they act as if it's okay then replace him with a Gary Stu (a character that never fails) and can even kill all the avengers on his own somehow (civil war 2) it just makes me tired.
Why can't we go back to the good old days where we just think that he's dead. Or it was a clone. Or he becomes a zombie. Or a cyborg.
kravenslasthunt.jpg unnamed (3).jpg clone-saga-title-105854.jpg

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
Well it's not like we got anything else to talk about, It'll die for a few months or until the new girl vote comes around I honestly hope he removes Gwen al together & focuses x-men girls maybe add concepts for Boom Boom or something. A girl a year, some new mechanics until he gets bored which probably wont be ever as he makes more money off this than his actual artwork lmao.

YoraeRasante

Jul 28, 2019
Yeah, Gwenpool was so popular last time because she was the new trend, but the writers that had no idea how to use her but tried anyway because she was popular ruined her.
Not a bad idea to add, honestly... but only as a secret extra, doubt she would have any chance in an actual voting with other valid girls.

safadobr

Jun 14, 2017
v0.992g
this version updates the feet for Laura's doggy style pose to better fit her model, as well as various typos and minor tweaks.

How can you fuck Laura in doggy style?

YoraeRasante

Jul 28, 2019
doggy style is being added to all girls, probably all girl-exclusive poses will be shared in the future. or so the creator said.

Korr

Jun 28, 2017
You know what makes me sad? This game has IMMENSE potential, but it has been years and the only difference is the number of girls.

Which, by itself, means... well, not that much, as other than differences in lines of dialogue, they basically behave the same-ish way, and you can´t really do much, other than to turn them into sluts.

If only the developer would make a few updates adding events, poses, more dialogues, the girls (and the game) would feel a lot more diverse.

YoraeRasante

Jul 28, 2019
Which, by itself, means... well, not that much, as other than differences in lines of dialogue, they basically behave the same-ish way, and you can´t really do much, other than to turn them into sluts.
Funnily enough, the one girl that is different, and thus more interesting, is Jean... so different some people have trouble dealing her and ask about her here from time to time... and he apparently did her like this out of spite because he dislikes her yet the patrons wanted her to be included, very likely he had a final round only with her and Gwenpool (very popular at the time) just to try and make her lose.

I started following this because it was said that it was a test of mechanics but the story would be added "soon". I... don't think he is in any rush to add one, since people seem satisfied with just more girls. Jean, working different, was the one that made me interested enough to keeping following it.

Kryptark

Sep 19, 2017
You know what makes me sad? This game has IMMENSE potential, but it has been years and the only difference is the number of girls.

If only the developer would make a few updates adding events, poses, more dialogues, the girls (and the game) would feel a lot more diverse.
Considering that it's just Oni working on the game, creating the systems for events and then writing and adding them in would probably mean several months with no content updates at all. It would take more Patreon supporters and a larger team about the size of Sunsetriders' to get Something Unlimited's quality of update scheduling (adding events and girls every regular update about once a month). It doesn't help that Oni has to spend weeks debugging the game themselves with every content addition.

4.40 star(s) 148 Votes