Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
Ok, the vote for Girl 6 is coming up soon, and whoever is picked will be added early into next year. I figured I'd spice up the list a bit by adding another option, this time Lorna Dane, daughter of Magneto, sister of Wanda. My concept for her is that she's a little spacey, a little mellow, bit of a pushover and basket case. Just so it's clear what's happening in the art there, she'll have green hair with a darker green ombre effect to it.

Well I checked my e-mail & his proposed girl is someone named Lorna she's a sister to Wanda, another daughter of magneto I guess? Okay so here's his proposed design as well (edit if the image doesn't work I dunno what gives, it uploads weird & I can't upload it here for some asinine reason):

LOGhetto

Nov 8, 2017
I've discovered another... almost? cheat code?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
In context of the image of Kitty and Emma (or whatever girl might be in the room with Kitty) in the same room. I don't know why Oni didn't make it where when you have Kitty snatch a piece of clothing off one of the girls, it doesn't stay off.

Reactions: Braian15

ex789

Sep 24, 2018
Ok, the vote for Girl 6 is coming up soon, and whoever is picked will be added early into next year. I figured I'd spice up the list a bit by adding another option, this time Lorna Dane, daughter of Magneto, sister of Wanda. My concept for her is that she's a little spacey, a little mellow, bit of a pushover and basket case. Just so it's clear what's happening in the art there, she'll have green hair with a darker green ombre effect to it.

Well I checked my e-mail & his proposed girl is someone named Lorna she's a sister to Wanda, another daughter of magneto I guess? Okay so here's his proposed design as well (edit if the image doesn't work I dunno what gives, it uploads weird & I can't upload it here for some asinine reason):
WE DEMAND STORM.

YoraeRasante

Jul 28, 2019
while a small character like this is not a bad idea... it should be an extra he put himself beside the pool girls. what are the chances they will win against the popular ones if only the pool winner goes?
...is wanda an option, by the way? if so I guess she would be the shorter hair evolution one, since it is more distinctive to kitty with her hair down

VenomusPL

Jul 1, 2019
I remember there was talks about a fan version which takes place in the delapitated Brotherhood house, and had Wanda in it? Is it still in developmnet or died on the way?
Also i hope Boom Boom is consideredas girl six, next to Storm.
Always liked her Evo design

ZER0101

May 4, 2017

ok she's actually really fucking cute and she looks like the most well put together "rough draft" but i'm with you fellas and hope Storm is next, though I do hope we get Lorna afterwards

Sep 12, 2020
is there any way to fuck kitty the first day you meet her?
First, you will have to have 475 dollars for her gifts, 40 dollars for dinner and movie. Meaning that you need 515 dollars overall.

Saturday or Sunday are Ideal since Kate won't be in Emma's class then.

When you meet her, pick "Sorry about that" then "It must be my powers." then "Want to give it a try," then "Let her Go."

Get the sex toys, books, and clothes for Kate.

Find Kate, and ask for phone number. Then flirt with her, preferably compliment her on danger room or Class.

Give her the books, and the blue skirt.

Ask her out on a date.

In Afternoon, compliment her again through text.

On date, go for both dinner and movie. At let Kate pick both choices, and pay for both.

Take Kate to her room and leave.

Come back, and if she's masturbating, knock politley.

Give her the vibrator first, then Dildo. The give her the rest of the clothes.

Pick Sex menu. Ask to touch pussy, and ask maybe later? That goes for every "Could you take care of something for me?" as well as "Fuck" options.

Ask for Kate to undress herself. When she shows breasts, say "Lovely". When she shows Pussy, say "Lovely".

Ask to touch pussy, and make sure to say "please". Ask her if you can lick her pussy, and keep licking until she takes out your cock.

Now you can fuck her on the first day you meet her by picking the second option.

Reactions: Dan3000

failureatheart

Dec 2, 2020
So, I've found the code needed to get the "Red Button" to give what I assume is the best possible action, even looking at the code I don't see where this leads anywhere really.

Does anyone know what it does?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: hurry69 and Dan3000

Barkin 10

Dec 27, 2016
What's the goddamn point if you have to deliberately ignore her and grind all that money for weeks?
Some people like to try a different route to see what can happen. In this case they are trying for speed. I like to try and win over the girls in a different order than the one laid out.
Woo Kity first while ignoring Rogue. Or Emma while paying no attention to the others. Or maybe X-23.
Its interesting what Rogue does when left out in the cold.

To each their own.

YoraeRasante

Jul 28, 2019
Has Oni stated his opinion of Storm?
I would rather avoid another take as...unique as Jean.
I would not. As I said before I kinda like how he made her different than anyone else.

Both in how he put her in his story, neither a ball of purity nor a semi-emotionless doll to hold back on becoming what we know as dark phoenix,
And in how her mechanics work in an unique way no other girl does. They may have slight different starts but they are all the same after a bit. Emma being the main change due to how her inhibition needs to be higher for her to risk doing things in public. (wonder why she isn't the one people are trying to speedrun public sex)

While Storm is hot, I can't really think how default Storm could be interesting besides that if he just do it the same way he did the others.

Black-Wolf

Jun 9, 2019
Some people like to try a different route to see what can happen. In this case they are trying for speed. I like to try and win over the girls in a different order than the one laid out.
Woo Kity first while ignoring Rogue. Or Emma while paying no attention to the others. Or maybe X-23.
Its interesting what Rogue does when left out in the cold.

To each their own.
Yeah, but dude's advice was just, "have a bunch of money and buy her all the gifts possible." That should be plainly obvious as a solution.

4.40 star(s) 148 Votes