• Search is back up, but the index is being rebuilt, there may still be some minor problems until this is complete.

YoraeRasante

Jul 28, 2019
ah, the old days. where people thought good character designs, or story ideas, we nowadays think either ridiculous or hideous.

Anyway, if Squirrel Girl is aded, I'll be hoping for being based on that japanese cover art people complained because it was MUCH better than anything inside. Any better options I don't know about?

Reactions: Dan3000

Ngal

Nov 6, 2018
This game is awesome so far, I really like the customization and the interactivity.

The wardrobe system is great! It would be even better if you could tell Emma what to wear when teaching class. Another big improvement would be to be able to set pulled up shirts or pulled down corsets as part of a saved outfit, so they can walk around in their normal clothes with their tits out.

Idthedemon

Mar 1, 2020
This game is awesome so far, I really like the customization and the interactivity.

The wardrobe system is great! It would be even better if you could tell Emma what to wear when teaching class. Another big improvement would be to be able to set pulled up shirts or pulled down corsets as part of a saved outfit, so they can walk around in their normal clothes with their tits out.
once Emma is obedient enough you can tell her what to wear while teaching

Reactions: CommanderShepard

Black-Wolf

Jun 9, 2019
ah, the old days. where people thought good character designs, or story ideas, we nowadays think either ridiculous or hideous.

Anyway, if Squirrel Girl is aded, I'll be hoping for being based on that japanese cover art people complained because it was MUCH better than anything inside. Any better options I don't know about?
Have you seen the concept art Oni made for Squirrel Girl/Doreen as a potential girl to be implemented? Shes thicc as fuck. Someone post it. I looked but couldn't find it. The next girl should be a big booty Judy, because we already have plenty of big tits.

YoraeRasante

Jul 28, 2019
Have you seen the concept art Oni made for Squirrel Girl/Doreen as a potential girl to be implemented? Shes thicc as fuck. Someone post it. I looked but couldn't find it. The next girl should be a big booty Judy, because we already have plenty of big tits.
I saw at the time, but don't remember exactly how she was. If you find it again, could you share here?

That said, while that is a valid point, we need more Ass, we also need more big tits and big ass. As in, someone with both big tits and big ass.

It is T&A, not T|A.

CommanderShepard

Oct 24, 2018
So, this is Doreen Green, Squirrel Girl. She likes to lick nuts and eat butts, or something like that.

She's very upbeat and bubbly, but she won't be as open-minded about sharing as some of the other girls are. The easiest route to her will be to present yourself as a very virtuous and single-focused person. There might be alternate ways to convince her to join in though.

The image above is just a sort of rough draft, the final sprite might be a bit different, but it gives a general idea of what I'm picturing. The ears are optional, the tail is not, although she can sometimes tuck it away.
308700_SquirrelGirlSketch.jpg

Reactions: Dan3000

Strayka

Jun 29, 2020
I want squirrel girl bc she thicc af and despite all the idiots posting art of her that has nothing to do with how oni would draw her i would love to watch this thread burn to the ground from the autism "wE wAnTeD sToRm!!1! sfijkvj!!!!"

YoraeRasante

Jul 28, 2019
I want squirrel girl bc she thicc af and despite all the idiots posting art of her that has nothing to do with how oni would draw her i would love to watch this thread burn to the ground from the autism "wE wAnTeD sToRm!!1! sfijkvj!!!!"
what do you mean "nothng to do with how oni would draw her" (and which one is "her")?

the latest images posted here of both squirrel girl and storm were concept art by Oni himself of how they would (probably, still a concept art) look in the game, for the last girl pool - the one jean won.

NSoull

Mar 2, 2017
Honestly, it feels like the design for these new characters is getting worse. Rogue still looks the best, then kitty, then Emma, laura...

Those drafts for Storm and "Squirrel Girl" seem like such a way off compared to the initial 2 girls.

Reactions: srg91

Fuchu

Apr 20, 2019
how do i get sound in this game? some people say they have slapping sound but it is not working

May 28, 2020
Anyone playing in the android could give some feedback about the game how its performs or any kind of malware(I'm asking this since the guy who shared the links of android ports said these are not official download at your discretion)

Last edited:

CommanderShepard

Oct 24, 2018
What about Jubilee?
I'm not saying she's a D student or anything, but girl just wants to have fun. Jubilee is the 4th candidate. This is another case where I didn't love the Evolution character design, not least of which because it looked almost nothing like the comic character, and that if you put here and Magma in a room together, turned out the lights and had them spin in circles, and then turned the lights back on, it would be impossible to tell them apart. So I improvised. And by "improvised" I mean I went with the comic version.

Jubilee is a party girl, more up for things like dancing, group activities, not super easy, mind you, just "uncomplicated." She is a little like Kitty in a lot of ways, so that could get a bit redundant, but I think she looks cute. Also she's a vampire who drinks blood to live, so there's that. 412761_JubileeSketch.jpg

Anyone playing in the android could give some feedback about the game how its performans or any kind of malware(I'm asking this since the guy who shared the links of android ports said these are not official download at your discretion)
I assume you talking about my link, Sensitive Username is source I trust, been using his ports for about a year, so there nothin wrong with his ports.

Since Oni didn't made Android version

May 28, 2020
I'm not saying she's a D student or anything, but girl just wants to have fun. Jubilee is the 4th candidate. This is another case where I didn't love the Evolution character design, not least of which because it looked almost nothing like the comic character, and that if you put here and Magma in a room together, turned out the lights and had them spin in circles, and then turned the lights back on, it would be impossible to tell them apart. So I improvised. And by "improvised" I mean I went with the comic version.

Jubilee is a party girl, more up for things like dancing, group activities, not super easy, mind you, just "uncomplicated." She is a little like Kitty in a lot of ways, so that could get a bit redundant, but I think she looks cute. Also she's a vampire who drinks blood to live, so there's that. View attachment 932835

I assume you talking about my link, Sensitive Username is source I trust, been using his ports for about a year, so there nothin wrong with his ports.

Thanks for info man cheers

jefxxxyxyz

Nov 10, 2018

Jubilee is a party girl, more up for things like dancing, group activities, not super easy, mind you, just "uncomplicated." She is a little like Kitty in a lot of ways, so that could get a bit redundant, but I think she looks cute. Also she's a vampire who drinks blood to live, so there's that. View attachment 932835

Tits are too big for Jubilee. Also I think in the comics cannon, she was a legit D student. She had some disorder where she can't do math and wasn't really that great in other subjects anyway. I think that is a plot point in Xmen and gen x, about how she feels inferior to the new mutants and other gen x members when it comes to academics, whereas all the new mutants got Bs or higher in everything.

4.40 star(s) 148 Votes