Conrad-N7

May 8, 2020
2 questions

1. What are the current candidates for girl 6?

2. How do you get the side pose for rogue sex? Actually, bigger question is if there is only 1 sex pose for every girl...

And for God's sake, when will Laura frontal sex scene get fixed? I still have half of my dick visible

jefxxxyxyz

Nov 10, 2018
Ok, the vote for Girl 6 is coming up soon, and whoever is picked will be added early into next year. I figured I'd spice up the list a bit by adding another option, this time Lorna Dane, daughter of Magneto, sister of Wanda. My concept for her is that she's a little spacey, a little mellow, bit of a pushover and basket case. Just so it's clear what's happening in the art there, she'll have green hair with a darker green ombre effect to it.

Well I checked my e-mail & his proposed girl is someone named Lorna she's a sister to Wanda, another daughter of magneto I guess? Okay so here's his proposed design as well (edit if the image doesn't work I dunno what gives, it uploads weird & I can't upload it here for some asinine reason):
Lorna is Havok's girlfriend and I want to say Iceman (him or Angel, but I think it is iceman) has a huge crush on her.

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
I asked if he was changing any of the current girls designs & he said nope. Wot a shame I'd love to see Storm with somewhat bigger thighs.

Barkin 10

Dec 27, 2016
2 questions

1. What are the current candidates for girl 6?

2. How do you get the side pose for rogue sex? Actually, bigger question is if there is only 1 sex pose for every girl...

And for God's sake, when will Laura frontal sex scene get fixed? I still have half of my dick visible
2. You can't. He started Rogue with a side pose but changed it later.

Laura has a doggie pose if you start to have sex with her and then click on 'Turn Her.'

Conrad-N7

May 8, 2020
2. You can't. He started Rogue with a side pose but changed it later.

Laura has a doggie pose if you start to have sex with her and then click on 'Turn Her.'
Oh man that sucks considering how most sex poses in the game are from the back. At least Emma has Cowgirl...
I'm hoping the mod gets updated ASAP so it can be modded

CommanderShepard

Oct 24, 2018
Has Oni stated his opinion of Storm?
I would rather avoid another take as...unique as Jean.

Ok, here's the second Girl 5 candidate, Storm! Or Ororo. Whichever. This one's a little rougher than the last, and sorry it took so long but I've been hard at work on the next version. I've got a lot of the hard work done, but still need to finish up the new animations, getting some images into the game itself, and some additional writing stuff.

Anyway, as for Storm, she's the oldest of the current girls, a mature teacher, like with Emma, she would be a little bit tricky to get started with because she wouldn't want to hook up with a student, although she is more of a free spirit when it comes to things like public nudity.

I'll be adding several more girls as candidates before we have a vote on which girl should be added next. Ones that aren't chosen can be added to later pools, perhaps alongside some new entries.

330886_StormSketch.jpg

Black-Wolf

Jun 9, 2019
Well sorry that I can't find another way. Its the only way that I've seen work for me.
No, you're cool. I'm sorry for being a dick.

How to have sex with Kitty when you meet her on Day 5:

-Prior to day 5, build up Rouge's stats and save at least 40 dollars.
-Buy "Avenger's Penthouse" and "50 Shades of Grey."
-Go to class, run into Kitty, and choose all her best love options.
-When you first enter class, leave and come back so you can sit next to Kitty.
-Give her the books, flirt with her (touch cheek), and add her to party.
-Take Kitty to her own room, and text Rogue to come join you.
-Ask Rogue to dance, Kitty will join in too. Immediately stop.
-Run through as many sex options as time allows, always yielding, just to build up some stats.
-By midday, go to the pool, hug Kitty, add her to party.
-Take her back to her room again and text Rogue to come join you again.
-Ask Rogue to dance, and stop immediately again. Switch to Kitty and run through any leftover sex options, always yielding.
-When you've asked Kitty everything, stop. Ask Rogue to leave, ask Kitty on a date, and save your game.
-Ask Kitty to study and make out with her. If she doesn't choose to make out, reload and try again.
-Slap that ass and make out until Kitty's lust is at 68 or 69.
-End scene and the time will move to evening. Kitty shouldn't be in the party, but if she is ask her to leave.
-(The hard part) Save your game. Go to the showers and make sure there's no one in there. Take a shower.
-Both Kitty and Rogue will walk in on you. After the shower, leave, save your game and go back to the shower.
-(Another hard part) You MUST walk in on Kitty as she's getting dressed, but she is fully clothed with the exception of her pink over-shirt. If you don't get either of these scenes reload and try again. (It sucks, I know.)
-Hug kitty, then take her on a date. Her lust should be at about 82 or 83.
-Dinner and a movie. Choose steak for her, salad for you, split the check. Choose "Acclaimed Drama" for Kitty, split the bill.
-Take her back to her room and ask to fool around.
-Ask to fondle breasts, and be insistent. Choose keep going, and she'll lift her shirt revealing her bare breasts.
-Reply, "Lovely" and end scene. Her lust should be at 86 or 87. Go to your room.
-Go back to Kitty's room. She should be masturbating. Enter quietly and start jackin' it.
-Kitty should get +12 to lust putting her at 98 or 99. Slap ass.
-Select, "Why don't we take care of each other?" and ask to fuck pussy. Be insistent and she should comply.
-After Kitty orgasms, she will suddenly feel self-conscious and run away. To prevent this, your first option must be the offhand action, "also suck her breasts."
-You can now fuck Kitty as much as you want for the rest of the night.

There are probably other avenues you can take but it will end up looking like something similar to this.

Last edited:

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
Well considering he's full steam ahead one girl a year I'm kinda hoping he can do girls quicker & quicker I mean he didn't get Jean out that quick 'cos Oni changed the back-end of the coding right?
I just hope he can pop the girl out in eight months, or quicker do the next vote and churn these out but he really needs to expand current things as even with new girls every seven months this game needs alot more fluff.

Reactions: Ghostload

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android v0.992g APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

4.40 star(s) 148 Votes