Korr

Jun 28, 2017
Considering that it's just Oni working on the game, creating the systems for events and then writing and adding them in would probably mean several months with no content updates at all.
I fail so see the difference from what it is right now.

YoraeRasante

Jul 28, 2019
Well, doing something right by accident isn´t exactly a good sign for the future of the game, don´t you think?
While it may not be if just left as an aside, many good discoveries were made by accident and worked on more afterwards. As long as he can improve on the game afterwards using her as a base.
But... to be honest I'm not sure he will. As Jean is so different, that means people used to the other 4 keep getting surprised and confused about her. He may take that to mean they dislike the change.

Reactions: CommanderShepard

Korr

Jun 28, 2017
While it may not be if just left as an aside, many good discoveries were made by accident and worked on more afterwards. As long as he can improve on the game afterwards using her as a base.
Thats a fair point.

But... to be honest I'm not sure he will. As Jean is so different, that means people used to the other 4 keep getting surprised and confused about her. He may take that to mean they dislike the change.
I fear the same. Doubly so because Omi dislikes Jean, so I don´t think he would want to use her mechanics in other characters.

SilentSix

Stay safe!
Game Developer
May 9, 2017
Is dating Emma, Laura and Jean not implemented yet? I keep getting "I dont know dating yet" which I assume means its not yet available.

YoraeRasante

Jul 28, 2019
Try increasing one of the stats a bit. I remember dating all five of them in an older version, jean even in a version she was already added but before you could have sex with her

Reactions: SilentSix

YoraeRasante

Jul 28, 2019
he just started the process to choose the next one.
Not a patreon so no idea of canddates, or if he even already has the candidates or it is just to ask for the suggestions

safadobr

Jun 14, 2017
Is there any sex scenes in the dates? Like a blowjob in the cinema, a footjob under the table in the restaurant?

Josh Spicer

Sep 19, 2018
Is there any sex scenes in the dates? Like a blowjob in the cinema, a footjob under the table in the restaurant?
Not really a scene but the text does describe the sex that occurs. It's usually like what you said plus some actual sex in the theater sometimes.

4.40 star(s) 148 Votes