jefxxxyxyz

Nov 10, 2018
Well, as others said nothing stops her being a second teacher or a different staff like the school nurse. Tell me you wouldn't like the idea of the school nurse.

But you are thinking of this by the lens of Evolution... which is fair, considering the name and that at the start, the first two girls, Rogue and Kitty followed the designs from there.
But Laura is older, being closer in age to the first two here while there she was visibly much younger, closer to her comics age. Emma did not even appear, as far as I remember, nd if it did it was more of a cameo like Jubilee, not a teacher. And Jean looks very different from the one there (which is in my opinion her hotter design save for her phoenix forms, shame), to the point people have trouble recognizing her (not even counting the change in personality that is supposed to just be hidden from the public), the only one I can recall to look like that is her Ultimate universe form.
So Ororo doesn't need to be the same age as in there, so no need to be a teacher.

In the older cartoon, in the first movies, and I think also the first comics she was in, she was the same age as the main cast of Cyclops, Jean, Rogue etc. Meaning there shouldn't be a problem just aging her down a bit.

Speaking of alternate universes, people seem to like the idea of GwenPool... but what about Spider-Gwen?
I think there is a quote from Claremont that when Storm first shows up in the comics she is supposed to be the same age as him, which was 25, at the time. Jean and Scott would have been in their early 20s, I think a little younger than Storm. Kitty is like 13 when Storm is 25 or 26, Jubilee is like 3 or 4 years younger than Kitty. I think Rogue is like 19ish when Kitty is 13 or 14, she was older than Colossus, but not much older. Based on the emma miniseries and the new xman she was like 27 in New Xmen, and by then Kitty was in college and that the Emma miniseries and Deadly genesis puts Emma as younger than Jean and Scott, like a year younger than Alex, who is Scott's little brother

• Thinking Face
Reactions: YoraeRasante

YoraeRasante

Jul 28, 2019
Uh, so the "official" age difference in the comics is... quite large, uh. well, if you ignore "comic aging", where the older you get the slower you age.
Also Emma is younger compared to the others than I thought. Guess she is usually treated as older because she was introduced already an adult.

marla12244

Jul 6, 2018
I think I'm done with rogue like. The core gameplay loop has gotten more than a little stale, The threesome options leave a lot to be desire they don't even visibly kiss, plus what you can do to the girls are still limited nothing matters if you turn them into exhibitionist the bdsm options are too safe.

Reactions: Mokoshakar

jefxxxyxyz

Nov 10, 2018
Uh, so the "official" age difference in the comics is... quite large, uh. well, if you ignore "comic aging", where the older you get the slower you age.
Also Emma is younger compared to the others than I thought. Guess she is usually treated as older because she was introduced already an adult.
The Emma thing is weird in general, like she should be about Rogue's age, but has her own school as early as 1984, which would be when Kitty was 13 or 14 (or is the headmistress of the hellfire school) so she would be like 19-early 20s. As far as I know in Xmen the characters who aren't Jubilee age at relatively the same rate and part of the weird Jubilee aging shit was because she was a vampire so they didn't make her age up then. Like when she first becomes a vampire she mentions she is only 17, (and around the same time Pixie is underage drinking and North star says she is "legal in Canada" which makes no sense because that would be 18 for drinking and older than Jubilee, or the gay Northstar was saying that a drunk 16 year old was legal to fuck in Canada.) And I think even as late as 2017 when she was in AKA hellcat the writers considered Jubilee a teen mom (who stole a baby), granted she was still a vampire at the time. IDK what they considered her in gen x vol 2 especially post vampire

ex789

Sep 24, 2018
I feel like I'm super close to cracking the code. Ever since a few numbered updates ago, it's been impossible to sex Rogue on the first night. The change of the book from +150 down to +50 on Rogue to match the other girls didn't help. But I feel like I'm super close. After playing around a bunch I've managed to get 774 love, 208 obedience, and 422 inhibition. I can 100% hot dog her 1st night but I haven't found any combination of actions that allow sex. Perhaps Oni coded it to be impossible on the first night now. I'll keep messing around and see if I can get higher stats and/or sex Rogue on night 1.

EDIT: Nevermind, it's actually 794 love, 208 obedience, and 442 inhibition. I forgot to talk to her afterwards and she does the thing where you get points for seeing her breasts for the first time. You see, I had walked in on her at the shower and didn't get the points initially. You can get that conversation but talking to her afterwards.

Last edited:

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
Xmen evolution girls arent connected to the main timeline and are all different ages. Rogue is 15 when shes found, kitty is 16 as she goes for her license at one point. Two years pass during the show well two and a half, laura is based more on her comic iterations and is probabl 19-22 in the game, emma was supposed to be in the next season which was a time skip but her design is based on a look from comics and is 25-29. Jean was oldest at the start alongside scott and fairly mature 17 id say which means she'd be 22 in the game of course the design was from comics as well.

Black-Wolf

Jun 9, 2019
I feel like I'm super close to cracking the code. Ever since a few numbered updates ago, it's been impossible to sex Rogue on the first night. The change of the book from +150 down to +50 on Rogue to match the other girls didn't help. But I feel like I'm super close. After playing around a bunch I've managed to get 774 love, 208 obedience, and 422 inhibition. I can 100% hot dog her 1st night but I haven't found any combination of actions that allow sex. Perhaps Oni coded it to be impossible on the first night now. I'll keep messing around and see if I can get higher stats and/or sex Rogue on night 1.

EDIT: Nevermind, it's actually 794 love, 208 obedience, and 442 inhibition. I forgot to talk to her afterwards and she does the thing where you get points for seeing her breasts for the first time. You see, I had walked in on her at the shower and didn't get the points initially. You can get that conversation but talking to her afterwards.
You can have sex with Rogue on day one but it comes down to luck:
-Make out with her for as long as possible when she gives you the tour/slap her ass.
-Purchase the Avengers Tower book.
-(here's the hard part) Walk in on her changing while in the shower. She MUST be fully clothed, with the exception of her green mesh over-shirt. Give her the book and add her to the party.
-Take her back to you room and "fool around". Ask to fondle breasts, and be insistent. Select "keep going" and she will take off her tank-top revealing her breasts. Reply "stunned". You MUST manipulate her lust to be at exactly 87. (I think 86 may work also)
-End sex scene and tell her to leave.
-Go to her room. She should be masturbating. Enter quietly and start jackin' it.
-Her lust will increase by +12 putting it at 99. Slap her ass.
-Suggest, "Why don't we take care of eachother?"
-Ask to fuck her pussy, She will comply.
-After she orgasms she will become self-conscious and leave, so to avoid her leaving your first action must be the secondary action, "also suck/fondle her breasts".
-You now can fuck her as much as you want for the rest of the night.

If there is another way to do it, I don't know, but it's possible.

Edit: There are two other ways that are easier but they're super cheesy and I hate them:
-Get Rogue's number.
-Go to your room and ask for phone sex.
-She will lose -4 love but gain +2 obedience and inhibition.
-repeat endlessly.

also:
-Catch her masturbating.
-When you get the 4 options select, "You look like you have things well in hand."
-Then select,"Rogue... [jump in]"
-Repeat steps 2 and 3 endlessly.
-This method used to not consume any time at all, but that may have been fixed.

Last edited:

jefxxxyxyz

Nov 10, 2018
Xmen evolution girls arent connected to the main timeline and are all different ages. Rogue is 15 when shes found, kitty is 16 as she goes for her license at one point. Two years pass during the show well two and a half, laura is based more on her comic iterations and is probabl 19-22 in the game, emma was supposed to be in the next season which was a time skip but her design is based on a look from comics and is 25-29. Jean was oldest at the start alongside scott and fairly mature 17 id say which means she'd be 22 in the game of course the design was from comics as well.
Kitty is younger than Rogue in Evolution. In the first season she wasn't invited to a party because she was a freshman. So she would have been 14-15.
Edit: Kitty gets her learner's permit in season 3, which is for 16 year olds in NY state. Though it may have been 15 or 15.5 years when the show was on air(edit looks like it has always been 16, so by season 3 Kitty turns 16 which makes sense because each season was one year in show). When the 92 cartoon was on air the episode where Logan is teaching Jubilee to drive Jubilee is explicitly 15 (she then lies about her age to longshot saying she is 17 because she wants the dick). Granted Logan could have just been letting her illegally drive.

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 148 Votes