Jonboy72

Jun 20, 2018
Love this game hope it has a long future ahead of it now that we have Jean to play with anyone know when and who will be the next girl

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
Personally, I got past 500 love and obedience without issue, with emphasis on obedience initially, since it was a lot easier. The negative love points I accrued in the meeting scene would just reset to 0 after time passes. Plus, I noticed that kissing her cheek adds 2 love, 5 obedience, and 3 inhibition at low affection levels. I don't know if this is intended, but I managed to have Jean mind control Xavier at lv 1 and relatively low affection.

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
You are the next girl. So get ready, because I'm going to make sweet, sweet love to you.
if im moved to marvel evo universe im off to go meek out a mediocre existence like now or find a way to get super powers. How about you become next girl ill go on an adventure

ex789

Sep 24, 2018
if im moved to marvel evo universe im off to go meek out a mediocre existence like now or find a way to get super powers. How about you become next girl ill go on an adventure
We'll both become girls and become a lesbian super hero power couple. :cool:

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
The standards of art have dropped into the gutter, shitter out the window the kitchen sink got a girlfriend and we al went to space camp.
Could be worse the marvel universes infected with that super virus turning people into zombies and thats technically spreading still. Comics be fucked yo evo universe didnt seem so bad besides dan slptt touching it once, fuck that guy. Im sure she hulk would fug me.

Knight

Jul 7, 2017
I saw that on Twitter yesterday. I still can't believe that is real art from a real, published Marvel comic. Tells you a lot about the low standards the comic book industry has these days.
It's not surprising when you realize that the big two comic book producers in the US are completely taken over by political ideologues who have no love for the medium and see it as nothing more than a tool to push neo liberal propaganda. It's an open secret that it's impossible to get work in Marvel or DC if you don't have the "correct opinions" so the end result is that it excludes the vast majority of people with talent. Also the attached pic isn't an edit, this is caliber of writing that the big two now have.
241.jpg

YoraeRasante

Jul 28, 2019
is... is that a parody story?
seriously, I stopped reading american comics for a while now, not much long after the whole "spiderman had four fake identities" storyline (by the way, that shadow-like, flying one he got in the negative zone? amazing, could be a new superhero on its own, what happened to it...)
wanted to go back just to see how screwed up doc ock made things with superior spuderman - only after finding out it was over and spider 2099 was there too for some reason though. also the whole carnage things, like the one with green goblin with carnage symbiont and a world-taking carnage I heard about. (my favorite old stories involved symbionts, from carnage stuff to that whole thing with other venon-children that was used as a base in his movie)
...I don't think I will anymore.

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
Fun fact symbiotes are female, well venom symbiote was in spidergirl at least as it sacrificed herself to save peter also said she loved him makes you think as to how venom births symbiotes.. probably uses men for the sexual reasons.
Also modern comics suck whod have guessed? Almost everything does.

YoraeRasante

Jul 28, 2019
I always took them as trully genderless, and thus could love their hosts no matter their gender. it is more an emotional love after all.

...either way, do you know there is any game featuring a female with a symbionte here? the closest I can think of is the Cosplay Therapy based on the old spiderman cartoon where Peter shares his with MJ.

CommanderShepard

Oct 24, 2018
I saw that on Twitter yesterday. I still can't believe that is real art from a real, published Marvel comic. Tells you a lot about the low standards the comic book industry has these days.
And in the meantime South Korean comic (Aka webtoon) industry is on the rise.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

It's crazy just how wide gap in quality between DC/ Marvel and Koreans. Comparison doesn't even feels remotely fair TBH.

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android v0.992f APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

4.40 star(s) 149 Votes