YoraeRasante

Jul 28, 2019
So this new version has Jean on it? do i need to start a new game so she appears or something? because i uploaded an old safe and so far haven't been able to find her.
She has been there for a few updates, but been without actual sex scenes for some time.
She is unlocked visiting the showers, I heard you need to meet Emma first. Probably because what Emma tells you about your powers is important to Jean's too.

Reactions: NODOGAN

ZeroBlacks

Feb 7, 2018
Someone is having the same problem as me, when you reach a high level of the girls' LP they stay in the same room as you until you go to sleep.

Reactions: vitamin433

bigguy_foryou

Jun 8, 2018
How do you do that? The guy a few pages back said the animations didn't work when they converted it to MAC using Renpy...
Hm, well I don't know about animations but I just ran and it created both a linux launcher and a MAC launcher (based on the Rogue-Like.app folder it created). It may look like it's hanging on Downloading SDK, but just give it time (a lot of time).

Reactions: hurry69

Nahte123456

Nov 16, 2017
So I know the focus is on the sex scenes and the main "story " but I hope the dialogue gets updated one day, reading the girl say the same 3 things every time the cum no matter the reason gets annoying, like no I'm not making up for past mistakes when you cum 1 move after me that's just how quick the bars move.

Reactions: klisiu

CommanderShepard

Oct 24, 2018
This is not official port download at your discretion

REWRITTEN SCRIPT 0.990 VERSION
NOTE THAT 0.99Xx VERSIONS DOES NOT HAVE CHEAT MENU

Android version by LisaRepacks
#8,789

Android version by SensitiveUsername
0.990h
MEGA
0.992f <latest version (compressed)

Workupload

BELOW YOU CAN FIND OLD VERSIONS BASED OFF OLD SCRIPT
ALL VERSIONS GOT BUG WITH LAURA SEX ANIMATION

Android version by SensitiveUsername without cheats
Has black background glitch but it be fixed once you leave MC room
0.984d
MEGA

Android version by Spear1403 with cheats
0.984h

MEGA
Updated workupload link to 0.992f

FatuousOne

Nov 17, 2017
It takes a lot of head patting, gifts and massages. Once actual events start rolling in and you can go to dates, it will get faster. Took me 70 days to max her out along with most girls. Someone else may have a more efficient guide (I am still amazed with the Rogue guide mentioned above).

Reactions: BTungsteno

Incognymous

May 6, 2017
Is it just me or does the animations stop on latest android build?
In my case, it stops when you have sex with Rogue

vitamin433

May 11, 2018
Is it possible to improve your relationship with Jean? It seems her "love" bar doesn't bother moving no matter what you do
It takes a lot of head patting, gifts and massages. Once actual events start rolling in and you can go to dates, it will get faster. Took me 70 days to max her out along with most girls. Someone else may have a more efficient guide (I am still amazed with the Rogue guide mentioned above).
What, really :WaitWhat: :WaitWhat: :WaitWhat:

I feel like I'm reading posts on "Teaching feeling", where people ask how not to kill the girl on the first 7 days rout.
What are you doing with the girls??? I can easely maxout all 5 girls stats in 50 days without gifts/dates/massages.

Just max your addictivnes, go around touching girls cheeks and wait till they come to you craving for touch. Than be a teddy bear/douchbag and harvest points throug kissing/gtfo your on your own.

Easy?

Emmdoz

Dec 27, 2019
Is it just me or does the animations stop on latest android build?
In my case, it stops when you have sex with Rogue
I’ve noticed this as well in the cases of all the girls. Wondering if it’s a bug in the current update or if it may be something wrong with my crappy tablet? However the animations worked fine in earlier versions so I’m assuming it’s a bug.

Btw this has always stayed the same for me, but for sex animations with Laura, specifically straight intercourse, the mc’s dick is cut in half right down the middle and i don’t know if this will ever be fixed (if it’s a bug within the game), or if it’s just a glitch on my tablet.

Reactions: Incognymous
4.40 star(s) 149 Votes