TheBat89

Apr 6, 2017
Is Rogue the only one with 'low affection' dialogues? If you build up obedience while keeping love low she'll tell you she doesn't really like you and can't stand to be around you... but still wants your dick, whereas the other girls seem to have one set of dialogue per path, no matter what the other stats are.

quiboune

Sep 2, 2018
I would tend to disagree, considering the addiction is both a side effect of our power, and can be controlled to an extent through levels as well as giving resistance to each of the girls to make them less addicted. In terms of the withdrawal, sure it could be abusive depend on YOU and what you do to the gal. For me though I am complete gentleman and allow the ladies to do what they wish to do and what ever makes them comfortable.
They're still forced into a relationship with you that they wouldn't participate in otherwise, in an uneven power dynamic, to make things worse. You might be dealing with it as fairly and kindly as you can, but that doesn't change the fact that most of them never interact with the player under normal circumstances.

i'm trying to use to console commands and i typed it word for word but it doesn't work at all, i'm using the command codes that says newer and above.
What exactly is happening?

GiantBatman

Nov 12, 2020
i haven't played this for a while, is it worth it to play the current version or should i stick with the older version with the expansion mod

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
i haven't played this for a while, is it worth it to play the current version or should i stick with the older version with the expansion mod
wait. wait at least 2 more years. maybe then you will see a proper bugfix of the game without new bugs that break the game like a cracker.

Reactions: Testerguy19
4.40 star(s) 149 Votes