ex789

Sep 24, 2018
While you can fug jean her unique sex pose was not added but instead oni opted to make doggystyle for all girls and a front pose for the other girls or a unique pose as I said. As far as the new press release goes for F the chamgelog is bug fixes related to changes to sleepovers, an odd bug related to massages as well as variables related to lauras doggystyle position.
Speaking of can someone post lauras doggy and jeans footjobs as I cant use my pc still and I wanna see the art, if anyone would be so kind to show me
It's not the best artwork imo, but it still looks better than her other sex pose.
laura doggy.jpg

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
Meh not the worst it looks fine if youre in her room/yours as implies youre on the bed but elsewhere it either looks like youre fugging lying down or the mc is just holding her using her as an onahole lmao

Centrophy

Dec 2, 2017
Eh, Jean's poses are a straight up copy-paste job of Rogue's poses. Laura's at least looks a little different with her arm and head being down and I think her legs are a bit spread further apart so that's not bad.

Reactions: Daasss and SamHaim

Boboboguy2014

Oct 27, 2019
Ok i really need some help with this i have tried for a looooong time and to this day still haven't been able to do anything with kitty. I know someone said before that you have to get a key from prof X but i still have know idea how this works. I try to get caught doing lewd stuff with rogue in public but he just punishes me and i don't get a key. Can someone give me a step by step way to do this so i can finally get this done PLEASE?

notabumblebee

Apr 7, 2018
whats up with the girls never leaving a room? this is been going on for so long I'm starting to think its only happening to me

BTungsteno

Jul 10, 2019
whats up with the girls never leaving a room? this is been going on for so long I'm starting to think its only happening to me
I think is a bug of 992 ,in 991 they used to leave the room,now only if is night time and you're about to sleep (and they're not your slave/lover/gf)

Centrophy

Dec 2, 2017
I think is a bug of 992 ,in 991 they used to leave the room,now only if is night time and you're about to sleep (and they're not your slave/lover/gf)
I've definitely had them get stuck in the training room at night. Adding them to your party and dismissing them fixes it I think. As for them getting stuck at other times it's likely because they were auto added to your party when you go with them to class or whatever.

blui

Aug 25, 2017
How do I get the keys?
Two ways : Girls can give them to you if you hang out with them (don't know which stat exactly)

Or you can bribe Xavier to give them to you, get enough obedience with a girl and go to his office with her, same way as you want him to let you go wild in public

Reactions: AXELXX

TheSwirsky

Apr 25, 2017
Two ways : Girls can give them to you if you hang out with them (don't know which stat exactly)

Or you can bribe Xavier to give them to you, get enough obedience with a girl and go to his office with her, same way as you want him to let you go wild in public
Kitty can steal them from Xavier's office at night.

I'm pretty sure the girls give the MC keys when he sleeps over a bunch of times.

Reactions: AXELXX
4.40 star(s) 149 Votes