kcalbRZY

Jun 16, 2017

Ok, if you haven't already, please read the patch notes here: Don't expect this one to be a stable build, and if you're just looking for a fun time, give it a week or two to work out the kinks. Not all the kinks.

I'm still not sure about the new saving system, it was giving me some weird issues in early testing, I'm curious to see how well it works in the wild. Let me know. I may need ot reach out to some more savvy programmer types to explore how call stacks might be breaking down in my more recent versions, because I'm still not sure exactly what is causing this issue, I've just come up with an eject button when it happens. :D

The TR;DL on bug fixing is, report them here or in PMs, and don't include the "full traceback" portion unless asked, because it's usually long and unnecessary.

Other than that, have fun and happy testing.

Wolfiesnyx696

May 6, 2019
when i use the console commands to edit a girl love/obed or what ever it doesnt do anything i think it doesnt change any numbers or what exactly is it supposed to do

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019

Ok, if you haven't already, please read the patch notes here: Don't expect this one to be a stable build, and if you're just looking for a fun time, give it a week or two to work out the kinks. Not all the kinks.

I'm still not sure about the new saving system, it was giving me some weird issues in early testing, I'm curious to see how well it works in the wild. Let me know. I may need ot reach out to some more savvy programmer types to explore how call stacks might be breaking down in my more recent versions, because I'm still not sure exactly what is causing this issue, I've just come up with an eject button when it happens. :D

The TR;DL on bug fixing is, report them here or in PMs, and don't include the "full traceback" portion unless asked, because it's usually long and unnecessary.

Other than that, have fun and happy testing.

Win
Well yeah, you never download the alpha of an Oni update. That thing is more of a mess than a spaghetti junction. You wait for the next few "Updates" where Oni tries to fix the clusterfuck that is his coding.

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
I did the obedience route & didn't have any problems with Jean alone since I just wanted to see her stuff.
Gotta say the doggystyle is okay, glad he took my proportion comments (shoutout to the one guy who told me why I was bothered by it), so it looks more inline with Jean being thinner. The titjob is pretty damn great, it's what I really cared about but the bj isn't bad either unique like Laura's but less slam dickhead directly into forehead (and just the standing art going up & down like Rogue/Kitty/Emma really hope he redraws Emma's at some point but unlikely) but her lack of unique position & the fact doggystyle for all grills wont be until 993 kinda blows.

i'll post the other versions later today as well. Edit make that NOW FUCKER (talking about meself)
Linux:

Mac Daddy:

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 149 Votes