ZER0101

May 4, 2017
On one hand, i do think its kinda dumb that Squirrel Girl and Gwenpool are a possibility in an X Men style game, on the other hand, that does open the door to girls outside of the X Men which is extremely good

ex789

Sep 24, 2018
On one hand, i do think its kinda dumb that Squirrel Girl and Gwenpool are a possibility in an X Men style game, on the other hand, that does open the door to girls outside of the X Men which is extremely good
Not until at least all the main girls of the X-Men are in the game. ORORO OR WE RIOT.

ZER0101

May 4, 2017
Not until at least all the main girls of the X-Men are in the game. ORORO OR WE RIOT.
wasn't she in 3rd place and Gwenpool was in 2nd? Granted, Jean kinda ran away with the vote from what i can remember so there's a chance that Ororo gets in

YoraeRasante

Jul 28, 2019
Aren't those two mutants, or at least Squirrel Girl? (Gwenpool I don't remember if she in the end is a mutant that thinks everything is a comic or from a paralel universe with the power to travel between them but not from our reality like she thought)

I think they referred to her by name, but she was one of the "new mutants" and not Magma or Bobby so she was a major character in like the one episode where they joyride the van and other than that doesn't play into the plot and fucks off in the 3rd season
pretty much. maybe she was in the background some other episodes, I don't remember every detail.

Oct 21, 2019
Problem with Doreen is she is ugly as all hell, but paper bags exist so I could just get one of them and then just pay attention to the MASSIVE ASS
I mean if enough people were to complain to Oni about the design choice of SG's face maybe he'd change it? Eh just hopeful thinking at this point but I do agree she isn't the best looking but I'm not gonna say she's entirely bad looking, dem curves brah.

ctchris133

Aug 14, 2017
Is there anything to accomplish once you're dating all four girls, have their keys, and they confess their love to you?

YoraeRasante

Jul 28, 2019
Is there anything to accomplish once you're dating all four girls, have their keys, and they confess their love to you?
it is officially just the mechanics and girls, not story. so for now just have fun learning how to romance them in your favorite way (as in focusing on love, on obedience, both, keeping one the lowest but the other the highest...) and enjoy the sex scenes. I do like the descriptions, they are more varied than most games like this and have many options for combination variations, so as I am a fan of both fanfics and visual novels I am used to having a pic or not even that and using the text to build the complete scene in my mind.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ex789
4.40 star(s) 149 Votes