• Search is back up, but the index is being rebuilt, there may still be some minor problems until this is complete.

Nightwings

Jan 17, 2018
There's a par between Gwen and Storm as I'm writing right now.
I wonder if it may stay like that to the end, Oni would have to make them together...? :p
Probably not but it could be interesting to see Oni's reaction.

ShinGouki

Oct 5, 2018
The poll for sixth woman added to the game takes another turn for the strange! As of this moment Storm has pulled ahead by a meager two votes. I'll refresh before posting in case it changes while I've been cropping the image and typing the post, but if it's not mentioned again then the numbers haven't changed. I wanted to make a joke that Doreen had pulled ahead while Storm and Gwen lost a majority of their votes, but didn't see an option to spoiler the image and I'm too lazy to look for it.

6 Days Remaining.png
Storm got another vote, so she's at 1076

Unwatched

Jun 1, 2017
I think they meant Gwen Stacy, who in another universe was the one bitten by the radioactive spider. Goes by Ghost Spider now I think.
Ah, forgot Black Cat was Felicia Hardy. Doubt he will add Spider-man character, unless he will use the reason which I found while searching if Gwen Stacy has any connection with X-Men.

This is the link

Last edited:

ShinKazama

Jan 7, 2018
Ah, forgot Black Cat was Felicia Hardy. Doubt he will add Spider-man character, unless he will use the reason which I found while searching if Gwen Stacy has any connection with X-Men.

This is the link
Don't worry my friend, I haven't even read a SINGLE Marvel comic myself, they never get translated and imported to my country... And does Gwenpool herself even have a connection to the X-Men? From my, very general and very scant, knowledge of the X-Men, she doesn't. So why can´t Gwen Stacy be the next candidate if Gwenpool wins? (Which I hope she doesn't, I want Storm in, but you gotta see the hypothetical positive side of things...)

I think they meant Gwen Stacy, who in another universe was the one bitten by the radioactive spider. Goes by Ghost Spider now I think.
She changed her superhero name? Never knew, the only reason I know of her is because of that Spider-verse movie, and the only reason I want her in is because of this:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: CommanderShepard

GAB

Salty Montrealer
Donor
May 10, 2017
Sure I can share but I don't have saves before exhib just after the fact.
ok so i can't go back far enough but i wanted to pointed out: Is save 4-1 meant to be broken or played in a modded game?
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 266, in script
    python:
  File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 268, in <module>
    renpy.call_in_new_context(_restart[2])
  File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 432, in __call__
    renpy.load(fn)
AttributeError: 'StoreModule' object has no attribute 'SetColor'

4.40 star(s) 148 Votes