Unwatched

Jun 1, 2017
Don't worry my friend, I haven't even read a SINGLE Marvel comic myself, they never get translated and imported to my country... And does Gwenpool herself even have a connection to the X-Men? From my, very general and very scant, knowledge of the X-Men, she doesn't. So why can´t Gwen Stacy be the next candidate if Gwenpool wins? (Which I hope she doesn't, I want Storm in, but you gotta see the hypothetical positive side of things...)

She changed her superhero name? Never knew, the only reason I know of her is because of that Spider-verse movie, and the only reason I want her in is because of this:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Ah spandex suit xD. Gotta love em.
Regarding Gwenpool, from what I read about her in her universe Marvel Heroes only exist in comics, so that might count as connection to X-men, since they don't exist and she has read about them.
And yes I would rather have Storm in game not Gwenpool, she ain't that interesting even if she has interesting powers.

Reactions: Vraxous2

NingoYupie

Dec 18, 2020
I hope Storm Win the Pol she Is so hot , i dislike Jubilee , Gwen isn't bad but i preefer another X woman in His place like the sexy thicc Psylocke , or an oficial Mistyque

TripleTroll

Mar 3, 2018
Regarding Gwenpool, from what I read about her in her universe Marvel Heroes only exist in comics, so that might count as connection to X-men, since they don't exist and she has read about them.
At the end of Gwenpool's most recent mini series she was made into a mutant and taken through a Krakoan Gate to live with the X-Men in their mutant nation. It was also hinted at that her thinking she's from the real world may in fact just be her minds way of coping with her reality altering powers

She even got a cameo appearance in X of Swords confirming that she is officially a part of Krakoa now

GAB

Salty Montrealer
Donor
May 10, 2017
Semondemon well i tried following the guide till Rogue becomes exhib
By comparing the save date from before and after finishing the dialogue, these are the lines that have changed:

before becoming exhibitionistafter becoming exhibitionist
Ch_Focus > Lust : (84)
Cnt : (11)
D20 : (19)
Girl > Lust : (84)
HolderCount : (5)
Player > Focus : (44)
RogueX > Lust : (84)
Round : (86)
Ch_Focus > Lust : (96)
Cnt : (12)
D20 : (6)
Girl > Lust : (96)
HolderCount : (1)
Player > Focus : (48)
RogueX > Lust : (96)
Round : (85)

Now obviously the Lust count is not what we're looking for (A. because they only matter in the sex interaction. B because they're thrice the same value.

The real value i want to identify is which one unlocks this perk
1608338490784.png

GAAAAHHHH I can't make heads or tails on which one it is!!!

Last edited:

MisterAnon04

May 30, 2018
Semondemon well i tried following the guide till Rogue becomes exhib
By comparing the save date from before and after finishing the dialogue, these are the lines that have changed:

before becoming exhibitionistafter becoming exhibitionist
Ch_Focus > Lust : (84)
Cnt : (11)
D20 : (19)
Girl > Lust : (84)
HolderCount : (5)
Player > Focus : (44)
RogueX > Lust : (84)
Round : (86)
Ch_Focus > Lust : (96)
Cnt : (12)
D20 : (6)
Girl > Lust : (96)
HolderCount : (1)
Player > Focus : (48)
RogueX > Lust : (96)
Round : (85)

Now obviously the Lust count is not what we're looking for (A. because they only matter in the sex interaction. B because they're thrice the same value.

The real value i want to identify is which one unlocks this perk
View attachment 946494

GAAAAHHHH I can't make heads or tails on which one it is!!!
Just jumping in to clarify it for you, as you can really only tell what triggers it by decompiling the game, but it's basically Cnt. If you get that value above 3 then the exhibitionist text will trigger at the end of the public noticing you mini-scene. What it tracks is the number of times the public has noticed you having sex (or some other similar action) in public, and if the scene ends it will reset.
As for the rest (just for those curious), D20 is a dice roll for randomness, used in this case to check if the other girls notice what you are doing; HolderCount is used in the stat notifications; Player.Focus is how close you are to cumming; and Round is the remaining time before time advances to the next period.

• Red Heart
Reactions: GAB and Mattu

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
Well I dunno what to tell ya GAB there seems to be a bunch of factors; Like being in different spots, how many "people" notice you, girls disposition towards you. I mean hell there's a counter for how many dates you been on so honestly considering how easy it is to really get the exhib trait I dunno if it's worth finding a trigger.

Reactions: ninguemligah

ShinKazama

Jan 7, 2018
Two more days and it's still anyone's race if you ask me.
View attachment 946707
I think there is a high possibility of Storm winning... I mean, in 4 days only 200 votes were submitted and the majority of the votes that came gave Storm the lead again and now she's leading by 16 which at this stage is somewhat considerable...

By the way, is it possible to change votes after having voted? Because I noticed that some days Wanda and Lorna's voting totals decreased instead of staying the same or increasing.

4.40 star(s) 148 Votes