ShinGouki

Oct 5, 2018
I went to bed early last night and just as I dozed off i realized that I'd forgotten to post another poll update, but here's an update for anyone wondering. Ten votes are all the separate Storm and Gwen. I'll try to post another update when there's 20ish minutes remaining.
1 Hour Remaining.png

Nightwings

Jan 17, 2018
Well Ororo won this poll! :love:
But of such a few... not even 10 votes...
So I see 3 options:
1 Oni keeps the poll like this.
2 Oni makes another poll between Ororo and Gwen.
3 Best option but the least to happen, he may decide to make them both. He said he would considere this option even if very difficult to do in one year...

ShinGouki

Oct 5, 2018
Just now remembered the poll ending, but now we get to wait a year or so for Storm to be implemented into the game. I did ask Oni on the first day if he was planning on making a second poll and he'd said no, but who knows, might change his mind.

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
Yup Storm wont the poll I'm pretty glad I just hope he doesn't give her that mohawk she's best with flowing hair.
Also Oni took a year implementing Jean 'cos he had to change his code back-end we may see Storm in much less time hell by Summer we may see what he does.

htonartnomed

Sep 30, 2018
I'm considering playing this game, which version would you guys recommend I download? the latest version or the last stable version?

Josh Spicer

Sep 19, 2018
Pretty sure Oni REALLY wants Gwen in the game, so don't be surprised if he makes another poll or adds them both but focuses more on Gwen.

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
I wouldn't be surprised he probably liked the Gwenpool comic or just plain likes Gwen in general, maybe has a crush on her or something. Of course it could all be bullshit i'm just speculating I hope it's just the one vote, if he does choose to add Gwenpool anyways albeit slowly who cares as long as she isn't too meme spouting I'll take two girls for the price of one.

ShinGouki

Oct 5, 2018
Oni's Gwen design looks like someone took a barbie and stuck it into a condom. Here's hoping Jubilee wins next poll, whenever that may be.

MetaK

Jul 17, 2018
Unfortunately, this means Gwen's next.

I wanted Jubilee so badly.
Not necessarily. Provieded everyone who voted here shows up again, it's possible for another X-Girl to win now that there's more to go around again, and Jubilee was the runner up after Gwen.

Reactions: Ghostload

Nightwings

Jan 17, 2018
So goes the option 1.

Oni keeps the poll's result like it is, no second vote between Gwen and Ororo. Storm will be the sixth Xgirl.

Wish I were a Time Traveler to see it now... :sneaky:

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 148 Votes