Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018

So that happened. To the victorious Storm fans out there, congratulations. To the Gwen fans, better luck next time, but at least you'll have Storm to play with in the next update. Only a 9 vote difference, I'm glad that other elections weren't nearly this close. The other competitors were pretty even as well, although who knows how that would shake out if they were closer to contention.

A question/comment that came up repeatedly during the poll was "well why not just do both?" Well I will, probably, just not right away. The poll is about a time management thing, since whatever I work on will eat away at a fixed amount of time. If I decided to do both at once, then it would take twice as long before anything was ready to show, and finishing each one would take twice as long as if I focused on one first and then the other. I think it's better to get playable content out in a reasonable amount of time, and to try and get one girl as feature-complete as possible before moving to the next. That said, I will try to get Storm finished as quickly as I can, and then we can worry about Girl 7. Everyone will get in eventually. I also might try to get a little more Gwen into the game before that, but again can't commit to anything major because whatever I end up doing will slow down everything else a bit.

So what's next? While the voting's been going on I've been working on some content for an existing girl, that's coming along nicely, so I'm wrapping that up for the next release in a few months, and will get started finishing up Storm's sprite and basic content. As I said in response to a question in the other thread, the first launch of a girl is around 40-60% art and the rest writing, since I have a lot of different systems that I need to make sure are basically functional for Storm before I can even drop her into the game. We'll see how much of that I can get done within a reasonable amount of time. Once her initial version is out, subsequent versions will add new sex poses and options, and those are far more art-oriented. I'll be making another post around New Years discussing my broad plans for 2021, but it should be a fun year.

Oh, and in case you missed it in the comments section, Storm will have at least two hair styles available, the longer hair and the mohawk, so if one doesn't appeal to you, don't worry about it.

Thanks to everyone who voted, thanks for everyone that supported me and this community over the past year, and Merry Christmas everyone!

TL: DR He's adding Storm of course, adding poses for Jean & will supposedly be adding Gwenpool in parts like people (including me) speculated, Gwenpool wont have that much but I'd assume it'll be references & she may do another thing on April Fools.

Nightwings

Jan 17, 2018
Now Ororo will be added, I don't really care who's next 7th Xgirl.
Provided she won't be Doreen... :eek:
I have nothing against chubbies, but there are pretty chubbies like "IRL" Oksana Okladikova aka Serenity (everone his references...)
And there're others like Doreen, and even if she is fictive I definitely don't even want to see her naked...

Kloyd

Dec 6, 2020
For those who were asking how to get rogue is an exhibitionist I found the way to do it short version is go with Rogue to xaviers office you will see the option of plan something(I forgot the name) but anyway after you do that you can make a demand where Xavier will stop disturbing you after that you can have sex in public after a while you will get the message I got this idea from seeing rogue in xaviers office you can do this with all the other girls except Kate for some reason good luck people of culture your welcome

hollowreaper

May 23, 2018
For those who were asking how to get rogue is an exhibitionist I found the way to do it short version is go with Rogue to xaviers office you will see the option of plan something(I forgot the name) but anyway after you do that you can make a demand where Xavier will stop disturbing you after that you can have sex in public after a while you will get the message I got this idea from seeing rogue in xaviers office you can do this with all the other girls except Kate for some reason good luck people of culture your welcome
Appreciate the attempt but many know how to get her to become an exhibitionist, some were even speedrunning it some pages back. What I think they're doing now is trying to find the precise values that causes it. Optimizing their runs I guess, lol

Kloyd

Dec 6, 2020
Appreciate the attempt but many know how to get her to become an exhibitionist, some were even speedrunning it some pages back. What I think they're doing now is trying to find the precise values that causes it. Optimizing their runs I guess, lol
Oh oh ok I saw a comment a while back but no one replied so I was doing it for others guess I was late to the party

4.40 star(s) 148 Votes