Barkin 10

Dec 27, 2016
I was trying to put a period on the end of the discussion, or at least point out consequences if it did happen.

Oct 21, 2019
Fucking hell this looks like legit Storm from Evolution, why can't Oni do this for all the women? Rogue looks it, Kitty looks it, Storm is looking it. Emma was never in Evolution so her design had to be fabricated a bit from various sources one of which may just be "Wolverine and the X-Men" Laura looks "kinda" like her comic counter part which is good mainly because Laura in Evolution is a child and that wouldn't go so well. Biggest offender of using a different look is definitely Jean though...

drpavelcia

Aug 19, 2018
Fucking hell this looks like legit Storm from Evolution, why can't Oni do this for all the women? Rogue looks it, Kitty looks it, Storm is looking it. Emma was never in Evolution so her design had to be fabricated a bit from various sources one of which may just be "Wolverine and the X-Men" Laura looks "kinda" like her comic counter part which is good mainly because Laura in Evolution is a child and that wouldn't go so well. Biggest offender of using a different look is definitely Jean though...
Laura definitely looks weird in this game, she's usually drawn differently in comics, like this photo someone posted earlier, which looks way sexier than the in-game drawing:

Reactions: Cuck man

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
Honestly all things considered since he doesn't need to update the code base this time we may see Storm as the fastest girl done by far. Well I hope so anyway I'm just after Storm like anyone else & I'd love to have all the girls with the front/back positions like he said he's going to do.
The game still needs a lot more fluff to it however & I hope he takes a break from voting in new blood & puts in updates considering said fluff.

CommanderShepard

Oct 24, 2018
4.40 star(s) 149 Votes