Bosss

May 1, 2017
How about ntr "date xavier"?. Send to him 1 or 2 girl`s (we don`t like one) and get more income, all keys, some "secret" things, or "shut up your trap" about public fun)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Rexaureus

GBCrow

Oct 20, 2020
That's all in the expanded mod. Honestly amazed you were able to get it to work at all, trying to play the actual game with an expanded save just makes my game crash.
Oh I get it. By the time I first downloaded it I didn't even knew the F95 site yet, so I probably downloaded a modded version without notecing...
Btw my modded version of the game is the 0.978e version in case you wanna try.

Thanks for the reply

potatoezzz

Jun 1, 2020
hi does anyone know how to activate plan kappa? Someone mentioned the shelves but like can someone send a screenshot of what I'm suppose to press?

Syliar

Jul 21, 2017
hi does anyone know how to activate plan kappa? Someone mentioned the shelves but like can someone send a screenshot of what I'm suppose to press?
Try exploring the map at night with Kitty in your party.

On a different note has Oni ever explained why he ditched the Evolution look for X-23 and Jean? I'm used to them now but still curious as to the why.

Thwip!

May 13, 2018
I personally want Psylocke more than anyone else now that Storm is confirmed. Storm was my first choice, and Psylocke would be my second choice.
Agreed.
She's a long-time member of the X-Men. And I hope we see her added to the game before we start getting some of the more obscure members like Boom-Boom, Dazzler, Lorna, or Sage.

Though none of them are bad choices.

Reactions: Danlorn

gemini20xx

Oct 17, 2017
Go into Xavier's study at night with Kitty in your party, and have her help search the office's desk and shelves until you find a photograph, it'll take a few tries since you might set off an alarm plus due to you possibly finding other things instead.

Once you have it just get caught getting it on with Kitty, activate plan kappa and blackmail the bald cockblocker with it.

Cuck man

Sep 26, 2018
Go into Xavier's study at night with Kitty in your party, and have her help search the office's desk and shelves until you find a photograph, it'll take a few tries since you might set off an alarm plus due to you possibly finding other things instead.

Once you have it just get caught getting it on with Kitty, activate plan kappa and blackmail the bald cockblocker with it.
What happens after you blackmail him?

potatoezzz

Jun 1, 2020
hey is Jean Grey's footjob option not popping up or is it just me? Cuz I checked Oni's patreon and it says it was added at 0.992 d :(

Vorace

Sep 30, 2018
How about ntr "date xavier"?. Send to him 1 or 2 girl`s (we don`t like one) and get more income, all keys, some "secret" things, or "shut up your trap" about public fun)
How about:
Order an unwilling but trained Jean Grey to be Xavier's sex toy (i.e., when catches you and Emma in public), since he's always had a thing for her in the comics. So, you make a deal where he leaves you and the other girls alone, and he gets the object of his lust to dote on him.

Also, anyone figure out how to make Jean a girlfriend? She keeps insisting that our relationship is only sex. Not complaining about the sex (well, the actual sex yes, she's fugly in that position, but her BJs are nice), but just curious.

Syliar

Jul 21, 2017
The comics book version of X-23 looks sexier?
That's my guess.
I mean, it's pretty hard to argue against this.
What he's drawn is nowhere near the comic version, you've seen his art outside of the Evolution style no doubt. He could absolutely make her closer to the comic style or make the comic version fit the Evolution style, the X-23 he's made instead is just odd considering that. Like I said I'm used to her now but still odd.

Reactions: DarthSion98
4.40 star(s) 149 Votes