Cuck man

Sep 26, 2018
Here is an excerpt from the Marvel Database about Doreen's Early life:
Early Life
Doreen Green was born to and . She suffered a modification in her genes for unknown reasons that granted her squirrel-like abilities, which manifested predominantly in the form of a prehensile tail. When her parents consulted with a doctor, it was determined that Doreen wasn't a , even though she believed so for a long time. Maureen insisted that they keep it secret to not hurt peoples' feelings because they don't have a squirrel tail, but Doreen suspected that something else came into play as well.
As long as she thought she was a mutant I still thing that is a good enough reason for her to appear
She could try to find out more about her self

Reactions: Vraxous2

Mathesar

Mar 20, 2018
Some day, somebody will write up a bullet-point version of this game's changelogs.

That person will go to their grave forever remembered as a Hero of the Republic.
I've seen some comparisons before about Oni's update speed on Rogue Like and Innoxia's update speed on Lilith's Throne, but I'll say again, at least Innoxia provides detailed change logs where as Oni's are basically, "This might fix some stuff, idk."

Bosss

May 1, 2017
Кто нибудь может предложить когда выйдет обновление ?
Очень не скоро. Обычно месяца 3-4, когда речь идет об добавлении новых персонажей. А тут, к тому-же, разраб еще и что - то с Гвен (ивент, камео, событие) добавить хочет. Может и до 5 мес. занять времени. И да, тут как бы на инглише принято общаться, так что let`s use it, comrade.

Testerguy19

Nov 11, 2018
Oh yay! Amongst everything to the contary (I got one of my replies removed for the first time but not a big deal), looking forward to Storm.

XoticRealmZ

Sep 26, 2019
Is there a particular reason why the dev hates Jean? I mean if he/she hates her that much then why not add the option to persuade Xavier by building up a friendship to remove certain girls from the campus and add them back, if you ever need to...

Last edited:

Bosss

May 1, 2017
Why are people talking about squirel girl? I wouldn't put my dick in that mouth.
But... she would do some nice work with "nuts" :)
I`m not against chubby character, they have there own charm as 4 me. Maybe make her art a little more cute, and without tail (except if it`s a butt plug = optional)) .

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
Is there a particular reason why the dev hates Jean? I mean if he/she hates her that much then why not add the option to persuade Xavier by building up a friendship to remove certain girls from the campus and add them back, if you ever need to...
I actually made a suggestion for him to add something akin to that but via a cheat system he still hasn't implemented, I said why not make it so we can control what days the girls appear on (besides rogue, unless he wants to change the intro all together), and if girls appear at all even. He's supposed to put a cheat system in but I have no idea when he will.

Barkin 10

Dec 27, 2016
I actually made a suggestion for him to add something akin to that but via a cheat system he still hasn't implemented, I said why not make it so we can control what days the girls appear on (besides rogue, unless he wants to change the intro all together), and if girls appear at all even. He's supposed to put a cheat system in but I have no idea when he will.
He does have that thing in where when talking to X during one of the 'plans' you can mentioned to him about a girl that's been bothering the MC. I think she gets sent away for a while. But I'm not sure since I never played that option.

Cuck man

Sep 26, 2018
But... she would do some nice work with "nuts" :)
I`m not against chubby character, they have there own charm as 4 me. Maybe make her art a little more cute, and without tail (except if it`s a butt plug = optional)) .
Just pull the tail like pulling hair

Maddoc2000

Oct 6, 2018
About plan Kappa: I visited Xavier's study with Kitty several times. I either found nothing, it tells me shelf requires more throughout search, or that there's nothing of interest now and I should come back later? Am I doing something wrong, or is it truly random as hell?

Reactions: Randonormie
May 9, 2019
Finally. It took me almost 20 visits. Thank you for help.
Avoid that by quicksaving at Xaviers office before you hit the "explore" button. Just keep checking the shelves and quickload if you fail. It works with RNG, so it's random chance to get it or not. But things you get are fixed. Avoid the lowest, it has nothing.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Maddoc2000

Clobbertime

Jan 10, 2021
Here is an excerpt from the Marvel Database about Doreen's Early life:
Early Life
granted her squirrel-like abilities, which manifested predominantly in the form of a prehensile tail.
Not familiar with the character myself but it seems someone needs to tell comic writers to do a little research when creating characters. She can't get a prehensile tail by being given squirrel abilities since squirrels don't have prehensile tails.

• Haha
Reactions: sexypeanut
4.40 star(s) 149 Votes