HC4

Jun 30, 2020
What missing anyway from the game reaching 1.000 version? Like besides an ending. There still like 4 more classic x-men waifus (storm, mystique, jubilee and psylocke in that order (blame marvel superheores from capcom )) but the man already delivered like 3 plus rogue.

Sphere42

Sep 9, 2018
What missing anyway from the game reaching 1.000 version? Like besides an ending. There still like 4 more classic x-men waifus (storm, mystique, jubilee and psylocke in that order (blame marvel superheores from capcom )) but the man already delivered like 3 plus rogue.
In terms of what could theoretically be added without breaking the broad premise of the game, or things which are missing within the current content? For the latter I'd mainly list some quirks with the sex action/stamina cap, clothing change, following and threesome systems which feel like bug abuse but might be cleverly intended. Proper visuals for all the sex actions would go a long way too, especially for doing the massage properly and threesomes.

Since the game is generally leaning towards female submission and public sex there's plenty of room for expanding the content too: a slave collar with a leash would go well with Rogue, Kitty (cat ears and tail-plug optional) and Laura at the very least. Emma could hold a "practical sex ed" class with the PC or dominate other girls for our amusement. And since the author apparently doesn't like Jean very much she could serve as a public toilet or lick the others clean after Danger Room sessions.

Reactions: YamiDigitalDev

ABCFap23

Sep 16, 2019
Guys can anyone give a savefile for Android. All girls unlocked or just endgame save file for *research*.

ShinGouki

Oct 5, 2018
Hey, 2020 is officially over! So what's next for 2021 in Rogue-Like? Well Storm won the character poll, so I'm hard at work on her character sprite right now. She'll be in the next build at least as a basic introduction, but don't expect her to be anything close to feature-complete for another couple versions after that.

I've also been working on some more alternate poses for the girls, the next one in development is a frontal sex pose for Rogue. In case you missed the news, Laura currently has both a front and back facing sex pose, and the plan is to add this function to each of the girls, giving them whichever they are currently missing, and also to expand when and where you can access these alternate poses. I currently expect to add one girl's alt pose per upcoming release, alongside the other features being added.

Another thing I hope to do over this next year is to develop some holiday integration. I want to get some seasonal events and costumes into the game. These will not be temporary content, you'll be able to activate them on demand from the game, but hopefully I can release them to coincide with at least 1-2 appropriate holidays.

But what about Gwen? Despite losing the poll, she was still a popular choice. I explained in the last update how "just make them both" wouldn't really work out, since choosing one character was just a time management thing to ensure that each girl gets fully developed within a reasonable amount of time, but I am hoping to add at least a bit more in terms of cameo appearances for her over the course of the year. The other stuff is taking priority though.

So that's a lot to work on, I'd better get back to it. You made it through 2020 in one piece, congratulations.
Hey, 2020 is officially over! So what's next for 2021 in Rogue-Like? Well Storm won the character poll, so I'm hard at work on her character sprite right now. She'll be in the next build at least as a basic introduction, but don't expect her to be anything close to feature-complete for another couple versions after that.

I've also been working on some more alternate poses for the girls, the next one in development is a frontal sex pose for Rogue. In case you missed the news, Laura currently has both a front and back facing sex pose, and the plan is to add this function to each of the girls, giving them whichever they are currently missing, and also to expand when and where you can access these alternate poses. I currently expect to add one girl's alt pose per upcoming release, alongside the other features being added.

Another thing I hope to do over this next year is to develop some holiday integration. I want to get some seasonal events and costumes into the game. These will not be temporary content, you'll be able to activate them on demand from the game, but hopefully I can release them to coincide with at least 1-2 appropriate holidays.

But what about Gwen? Despite losing the poll, she was still a popular choice. I explained in the last update how "just make them both" wouldn't really work out, since choosing one character was just a time management thing to ensure that each girl gets fully developed within a reasonable amount of time, but I am hoping to add at least a bit more in terms of cameo appearances for her over the course of the year. The other stuff is taking priority though.

So that's a lot to work on, I'd better get back to it. You made it through 2020 in one piece, congratulations.

Ghostload

Jan 23, 2019
On the one hand, I'm glad Gwen didn't win; but on the other hand, it's only a matter of time before she becomes official.

Reactions: Vraxous2

Balrog

Jan 10, 2018
How do you think Storm's personality will be once in the game? Phoenix was kinda inhibition focused and Rogue was kinda love focused so I wonder how it will go with Storm.

sexypeanut

Jun 30, 2020
Well, she's kinda the 'mommy' type in the comics - always caring about others, having good counsel, staying her hand and not using her full powers unless absolutely necessary, not giving up on her responsibilities...
She also has flaws: claustrophobia, not-so-great self-esteem, being too much of an idealist...

CommanderShepard

Oct 24, 2018
How do you think Storm's personality will be once in the game? Phoenix was kinda inhibition focused and Rogue was kinda love focused so I wonder how it will go with Storm.

Ok, here's the second Girl 5 candidate, Storm! Or Ororo. Whichever. This one's a little rougher than the last, and sorry it took so long but I've been hard at work on the next version. I've got a lot of the hard work done, but still need to finish up the new animations, getting some images into the game itself, and some additional writing stuff.

Anyway, as for Storm, she's the oldest of the current girls, a mature teacher, like with Emma, she would be a little bit tricky to get started with because she wouldn't want to hook up with a student, although she is more of a free spirit when it comes to things like public nudity.

I'll be adding several more girls as candidates before we have a vote on which girl should be added next. Ones that aren't chosen can be added to later pools, perhaps alongside some new entries.

View attachment 930227

4.40 star(s) 148 Votes