hollowreaper

May 23, 2018
Wait why Gwen, spider-girl is an option? Isn't there like mystique, storm, jubilee and psylocke alongside scarlet witch for the mutants?
Not Spider-Gwen, Gwenpool and Storm is next character Oni will add. He'll just add bits of Gwenpool as well.

uchihafabio

Sep 10, 2017
Seriously, what the hell did the dev do with Jean Grey?! I mean, she looks like a insane bitch! Her appearence is of a cheap bitch! The first time I meet her and I already hate her. I thought this game was inspired in X men Evolution. Is she like this in the comics?! This is sad. I know the dev hates her but this?!

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
I got it in my e-mail so here it is:

Hey, 2020 is officially over! So what's next for 2021 in Rogue-Like? Well Storm won the character poll, so I'm hard at work on her character sprite right now. She'll be in the next build at least as a basic introduction, but don't expect her to be anything close to feature-complete for another couple versions after that.

I've also been working on some more alternate poses for the girls, the next one in development is a frontal sex pose for Rogue. In case you missed the news, Laura currently has both a front and back facing sex pose, and the plan is to add this function to each of the girls, giving them whichever they are currently missing, and also to expand when and where you can access these alternate poses. I currently expect to add one girl's alt pose per upcoming release, alongside the other features being added.

Another thing I hope to do over this next year is to develop some holiday integration. I want to get some seasonal events and costumes into the game. These will not be temporary content, you'll be able to activate them on demand from the game, but hopefully I can release them to coincide with at least 1-2 appropriate holidays.

But what about Gwen? Despite losing the poll, she was still a popular choice. I explained in the last update how "just make them both" wouldn't really work out, since choosing one character was just a time management thing to ensure that each girl gets fully developed within a reasonable amount of time, but I am hoping to add at least a bit more in terms of cameo appearances for her over the course of the year. The other stuff is taking priority though.

So that's a lot to work on, I'd better get back to it. You made it through 2020 in one piece, congratulations.

There you have it folks Oni is at work.

GuardianZ

Jun 12, 2017
Wait a minute I thought she was a mutant
How did she get powers?
Here is an excerpt from the Marvel Database about Doreen's Early life:
Early Life
Doreen Green was born to and . She suffered a modification in her genes for unknown reasons that granted her squirrel-like abilities, which manifested predominantly in the form of a prehensile tail. When her parents consulted with a doctor, it was determined that Doreen wasn't a , even though she believed so for a long time. Maureen insisted that they keep it secret to not hurt peoples' feelings because they don't have a squirrel tail, but Doreen suspected that something else came into play as well.

GuardianZ

Jun 12, 2017
Seriously, what the hell did the dev do with Jean Grey?! I mean, she looks like a insane bitch! Her appearence is of a cheap bitch! The first time I meet her and I already hate her. I thought this game was inspired in X men Evolution. Is she like this in the comics?! This is sad. I know the dev hates her but this?!
The creator (Oni) doesn't like her.

Take that as you will.

4.40 star(s) 148 Votes