Mr.OfCourse

Jan 9, 2019
There's an option to tell the girls to not hook up with each other in the "talk" menu, but I haven't seen them hook up outside of me directly telling them to. Is there a scene where they secretly hook up, or is this not implemented yet? Perhaps I have to raise or lower some stats? Also, can the girls date each other outside of the player?

Stareagle lord

Aug 8, 2017
You guys know what would be nice? if he could drop the coding, and same on dialogues and story and he could focus just 100% on making the arts for the game and add one other person helping him with that, and other people doing the rest for him beside managing patreon that would double or even triple his speed of getting stuff done. Ofc he would probably need more money for it but yeah that would be nice. :)

Barkin 10

Dec 27, 2016
There's an option to tell the girls to not hook up with each other in the "talk" menu, but I haven't seen them hook up outside of me directly telling them to. Is there a scene where they secretly hook up, or is this not implemented yet? Perhaps I have to raise or lower some stats? Also, can the girls date each other outside of the player?
It is implemented, at least for me. It's sort of like when they call you to ask for permission to masturbate. One would call and tell the MC she's with someone else and they invite you to come over and join in. If you decline they will have a comeback. Sometimes you can walk in on them.

Mathesar

Mar 20, 2018
It's sort of like when they call you to ask for permission to masturbate.
I'm a different guy, but I haven't seen girls hooking up on their own or them calling to ask permission to masturbate. Do you know the conditions needed for these events?

May 9, 2019
I'm a different guy, but I haven't seen girls hooking up on their own or them calling to ask permission to masturbate. Do you know the conditions needed for these events?
For them to actually hook up, they need to have a high inhibition stat and they must be ignored, don't have sex with 'em for at least 3 days. You will easily get one of 'em to call you and invite you to a threesome. And for masturbation neglect scenes, you must have them on high obedience and in the "dirty talk" options, select "about when you masturbate". Then you must order them to not do that firmly, if you're wishy washy about it they tell you to fk off.

GBCrow

Oct 20, 2020
Hey guys, can someone help me?
I remember playing this amazing game a long time ago. By that time girls had their oldschool/special clothing and there was also mystique as a character.
I've downloaded the latest version couple days ago and played a lot since then but I could not find neither mystique nor the special clothing...Can someone help me with those issues?
Thanks in advance

MetaK

Jul 17, 2018
Hey guys, can someone help me?
I remember playing this amazing game a long time ago. By that time girls had their oldschool/special clothing and there was also mystique as a character.
I've downloaded the latest version couple days ago and played a lot since then but I could not find neither mystique nor the special clothing...Can someone help me with those issues?
Thanks in advance
That's all in the expanded mod. Honestly amazed you were able to get it to work at all, trying to play the actual game with an expanded save just makes my game crash.

Mr.OfCourse

Jan 9, 2019
For them to actually hook up, they need to have a high inhibition stat and they must be ignored, don't have sex with 'em for at least 3 days. You will easily get one of 'em to call you and invite you to a threesome. And for masturbation neglect scenes, you must have them on high obedience and in the "dirty talk" options, select "about when you masturbate". Then you must order them to not do that firmly, if you're wishy washy about it they tell you to fk off.
Still can't get the hook up scenes. I've tried ignoring them up to a week over and over again, changing all their stats, dating them and breaking up with them, telling them to not masturbate, telling them not to jump me, and nothing has changed. They all say they like each other when asked, but only call me to masturbate when I ignore them. It might just be bugged and I need a new save, I guess.

Conrad-N7

May 8, 2020
Still can't get the hook up scenes. I've tried ignoring them up to a week over and over again, changing all their stats, dating them and breaking up with them, telling them to not masturbate, telling them not to jump me, and nothing has changed. They all say they like each other when asked, but only call me to masturbate when I ignore them. It might just be bugged and I need a new save, I guess.
Its like a questline, progress through their talks and it should pop up sooner or later

4.40 star(s) 149 Votes