Nizzquizz

Oct 20, 2017
Hmn, Storm is well written and fun (which is nice, especially since usually I like Storm about as much as Oni likes Jean..) but her right tittie (so on our left) looks a bit weird. Kinda half deflated, half standing or floating ... gonna chalk it up to her mutant powers I guess lol.

ScottyLQ

Apr 28, 2017
I see my expectations for this update were sky high... I was expecting Storm to have only her HJ animation ready. Turns out she doesn't have ANY sex scenes?

bmab

May 7, 2020
Honestly, I'm not sure Oni has any ideas on how he's going to give the game an ending.
Pretty easy; decide on a day the game is ending, say 100, and then do a timeskip 5 years foward depending on main girl, with cameos from other conquests
No one : Back to human life(House of M?)
Rogue : Krakoa, part of the backup for the 5(Biokinesis focus)
X23 : War against Magneto, part of Xforce(Power Nuller focus)
Emma : Hellfire Academy, Stepford Cuckoo harem(sexual favor trading focus)
Jean : Casualty of the rise of Dark Phoenix/killed by Madelyne Prior
Kitty/Storm : Sentinels?

wwwats

Oct 17, 2018
I find it remarkable that version C was much more stable and has less bugs than any newer ones.
The only really broken things there were Storm's cloth shop and wardrobe options. And also opinion about Storm from other girls. I spent 3 hours with C, testing everything and got zero crash screens.
But with any later version it takes me 20 mins max to see "rollback" or total crash error...
Nice bugfixes, Oni. We're for sure on our way to version K...

Last edited:
Reactions: DMNOV3R
4.40 star(s) 147 Votes