Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
I ran into laptop issues so I can't tell you if I can upload it anytime or not apologies lads. My exact issue is my laptops ethernet adapter died so I had to buy an external one, it's really sensitive & loves to cut out so I'll probably need a new/different one. If you see this I was able to get it all up without issue.
Win:
Linux:
Mac:

Last edited:

potatoezzz

Jun 1, 2020
I ran into laptop issues so I can't tell you if I can upload it anytime or not apologies lads. My exact issue is my laptops ethernet adapter died so I had to buy an external one, it's really sensitive & loves to cut out so I'll probably need a new/different one. If you see this I was able to get it all up without issue.
Win:
Linux:
Mac:
is rogue's new pose in here?

NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
random question but you can't blackmail prof x until after he has captured you having sex somewhere? just asking cuz i tried to sneak around with kitty on his office beforehand and nothing happened/couldn't find his photo.

JaSteel

Oct 14, 2020
random question but you can't blackmail prof x until after he has captured you having sex somewhere? just asking cuz i tried to sneak around with kitty on his office beforehand and nothing happened/couldn't find his photo.
You can go to Xavier's office during the day with a girl (either add to party or call her and ask her to come over while you are in Xavier's office), and the option to run the plan should be available. This is the safe way to test if you meet the requirements of the plan, since you aren't in trouble and won't get punished if it fails.

Reactions: NODOGAN

potatoezzz

Jun 1, 2020
just keep spamming it it takes a bit of rng to get the photo. I suggest saving right before breaking in so u can get the photo in one night.

Reactions: NODOGAN
4.40 star(s) 148 Votes