Crimx42

Jul 7, 2017
I've played this games for hours, and only recently I discovered that every girl has a 'massage puzzle' a unique order they preferred to be massaged in!

That is beyond amazing!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: leathermax
May 7, 2017
Magik is one of the most popular X-Men among comic fans nowadays, but the general public doesn't really know her too well compared to Jubilee or Psylocke/Betsy. Anya Taylor Joy as Magik was basically the only good thing about the New Mutants movie, imo.
I hear that movie was a complete mess.

Iskroal

May 17, 2020
Jubilee would be pretty awesome definitely the next character I hope gets added if we are getting another character at some point, wouldn't mind Magik, Psylocke, or scarlet witch either.

OmegaZXA

May 10, 2019
i'm obviously trying not to save edit, hence why i'm asking in the first place.
Assuming you also don't want to use console commands either, it's pretty much the same as every other girl: stalk her relentlessly to hold her hand or pet her head, give her massages and save up money so you can buy all her clothing and the +50 love book. At the very least she seems easier to get into the touching phase than the others, what with you having seen her naked from the beginning.

Also, try to get her in places where you can lock yourselves in together: the girls seem more willing and you don't run the risk of another girl catching you two and making things weird.

Honestly the only cheat commands I usually abuse are the Round=100 (which resets the clock) because the more tender stuff tends to take up almost and entire time slot early on, and the GirlX.LikeGirl for happier threesomes. Once you level everyone up and get the extra actions building lust and the other stats is easy...

Reactions: NODOGAN

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
Man, just listened to the entire thing, and I gotta say, it's amazing. Not a fan of speech samples, and I'd rather this being just the music, but holy shit, is it incredible. If this has had more exposition, it would've been worldwide famous.
Well check out his other works. What I linked my ave been a magnum opus. Luke did FAR more & the ayreon story had 20 years old.
Listen to all his music also his solo albums.

Reactions: leathermax

Ramen-

Aug 28, 2018
How does the game actually work? Do I have to pick the right interactions for every girl just like with Rogue to be able to pick the next option or does an actual story starts later on? Do the girls react if you fuck other chicks or do they all just exist in their own independent world?

NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
How does the game actually work? Do I have to pick the right interactions for every girl just like with Rogue to be able to pick the next option or does an actual story starts later on? Do the girls react if you fuck other chicks or do they all just exist in their own independent world?
i would say is kind of a Harem Builder game? like, every girl implies your power not only nullifies theirs, but also gives off this "addictive" feeling whenever you touch them, so they slowly crave physical contact with you, and you can play that off to extend your influence over them and be either a controlling master, or actually get to know them and try to be the loving harem MC...at least that's what i got!
Word of the Wise: Go to Danger Room/Level up quickly boyo, you gonna need that stamina!

leathermax

Feb 10, 2019
I've played this games for hours, and only recently I discovered that every girl has a 'massage puzzle' a unique order they preferred to be massaged in!

That is beyond amazing!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Damn, I had never heard of that, could you tell us which is the right sequence for every girl? I'd like to try it.

Reactions: Hezor

Fapmigo

Feb 21, 2020
Damn, I had never heard of that, could you tell us which is the right sequence for every girl? I'd like to try it.
Rogue:
shoulders, arms, arms, hands, hands, back, hips, back, breasts, breasts

Kitty:
shoulders, back, hips, thighs, calves, feet, feet, hips, ass, pussy

Emma:
shoulders, neck, neck, back, hips, ass, ass, back, breasts, breasts

Laura:
shoulders, arms, back, hips, thighs, calves, ass, ass, pussy, pussy

Jean:
back, shoulders, neck, neck, back, hips, ass, ass, pussy, pussy

Storm:
feet, calves, thighs, hips, ass, ass, pussy, ass, pussy, pussy