zazzaro

Jun 5, 2017
I have to second that. This turns out to be a suprisingly complex game already and it would be a waste if he'd choose the quantity over quality now. We really need to see a usage of that danger room and the threesome we get, well, isn't really a threesome. I'm really really looking forward to see much more Emma but there are clearly opportunities here that he should sieze and fulfill before considering expanding the number of residents.
I mean i'd even like to see Emma approached in a bit different manner for starters. She is a teacher, not a fellow student after all. Her route should differ from Rogue&Kittie's somewhat at least. Right now, frankly, she feels waay easier than the other girls. Or its just me :D
I agree, and with Emma it would be the perfect time as having access to her teacher privileges would allow to actually complete the backbone of the game.

Anarking

Mar 25, 2018
Ok so i had been going through a full dickhead playthrough (basically maxed out obedience and inhibition with no love) and i had just forced kitty into her first anal session (because you know being a dickhead and all) and after cumming she wanted to switch to something else so i chose BJ (and here's where it gets interesting). When she turned down the offer Rogue magically materialized out of thin air and began to give me a handy (not a blowjob which really confused me) and lead to this picture. Now im not a patreon of Oni nor do i know how to contact him (just a poor shmuck who loves this game) and was wondering if anyone knew how to send this to him or any way of getting this to him. Thanks in advance.
upload_2018-3-25_6-49-6.png

zazzaro

Jun 5, 2017
Ok so i had been going through a full dickhead playthrough (basically maxed out obedience and inhibition with no love) and i had just forced kitty into her first anal session (because you know being a dickhead and all) and after cumming she wanted to switch to something else so i chose BJ (and here's where it gets interesting). When she turned down the offer Rogue magically materialized out of thin air and began to give me a handy (not a blowjob which really confused me) and lead to this picture. Now im not a patreon of Oni nor do i know how to contact him (just a poor shmuck who loves this game) and was wondering if anyone knew how to send this to him or any way of getting this to him. Thanks in advance.
View attachment 81196
Isn't that how sex works?

M

monkeybird69

how do you get emma to do anything other than teach the class???

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
how do you get emma to do anything other than teach the class???
You keep checking back after classes and eventually you'll catch her doing lewd things :) Do lewd things with Kitty or Rouge in classes if Emma catches you, you'll be up for detention. Best detention ever :)

zazzaro

Jun 5, 2017
You keep checking back after classes and eventually you'll catch her doing lewd things :) Do lewd things with Kitty or Rouge in classes if Emma catches you, you'll be up for detention. Best detention ever :)
Detention is still not working for me by the way. Do you have Xavier on chill or active? And what actions did you do?

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Detention is still not working for me by the way. Do you have Xavier on chill or active? And what actions did you do?
Have to take care of the old geezer with Rogue. So get that girl trained in your favoured way and be caught with her along. You both end up with Charles and you can initiate Plan Omega :D Afterwards, detentions will be like mandatory third class for the likes of me :)

zazzaro

Jun 5, 2017
Have to take care of the old geezer with Rogue. So get that girl trained in your favoured way and be caught with her along. You both end up with Charles and you can initiate Plan Omega :D Afterwards, detentions will be like mandatory third class for the likes of me :)
Dude I have Xavier on silence mode too! Then why can't I get detention?!

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Dude I have Xavier on silence mode too! Then why can't I get detention?!
Caught Emma after classes? Have you been doing lewd things with one of the girls in classes? More than just kissing i mean. And you are playing version c or d. In the earlier ones Emma's appearance is rather scarce to say the least.

zazzaro

Jun 5, 2017
Caught Emma after classes? Have you been doing lewd things with one of the girls in classes? More than just kissing i mean. And you are playing version c or d. In the earlier ones Emma's appearance is rather scarce to say the least.
Yep. She tells me to go visit Xavier, but "since Xavier isn't concerned with my activities, I just go back to my room instead".

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Yep. She tells me to go visit Xavier, but "since Xavier isn't concerned with my activities, I just go back to my room instead".
Are you by chance using a save from earlier versions? Do restart then please. I've never been sent to Charles anymore after he has been.. pacified :)

zazzaro

Jun 5, 2017
Are you by chance using a save from earlier versions? Do restart then please. I've never been sent to Charles anymore after he has been.. pacified :)
Yes, I'm using old saves. I've gotta say it's weird that I get a different scene instead of an actual error.

I'll try with a new game, thanks!

kokotheworm

Aug 19, 2016
Two quick question . First in this thread on numerous occasion there is talk about route or playthrough mentioned, I was curious as too how does it impact the game , do you get different scene, does the girl behave in different ways ?
Second, I kissed rogue in the Danger room and kitty took it rather bad since then she has been a bit difficult , can only raise her affection through hugs now, can you recover from it even if it slow and his there any-point where she is less jealous?

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
does the girl behave in different ways ?
As of now i can't see any major difference, no spectacular one anyway. Rogue has a different expression on her face on no-love-high obedience route but i haven't noticed anything else beside that. She still keeps coming forward with this girlfriend thingy :D
can you recover from it
Yes. Just have to grind it through :) Of course i'm not an expert on how it differs if you agree to be a couple officially. I'd assume she would handle the kissing with another girl poorly then ;)

kokotheworm

Aug 19, 2016
As of now i can't see any major difference, no spectacular one anyway. Rogue has a different expression on her face on no-love-high obedience route but i haven't noticed anything else beside that. She still keeps coming forward with this girlfriend thingy :D
Yes. Just have to grind it through :) Of course i'm not an expert on how it differs if you agree to be a couple officially. I'd assume she would handle the kissing with another girl poorly then ;)
Thanks , actually I never progressed very far with her , she just seemed to take it wrong.
I was wondering if there was specific scene I should be looking for .

TheSwirsky

Apr 25, 2017
have you caught Emma masturbating after class yet? I think its a prerequisite to the 'detentions'. Go to the class room in the evening for the event to happen (ie. don't just wait in the class)

Xavier doesn't even need to be silenced in any fashion (at least 0.978d), Emma will usually stop you with the girls before he catches you (not always though). Just need to do more than kissing (making out and touching their thighs is enough).

n1ck

Feb 5, 2018
Reading the source code, it's almost definitely a bug. Oni seemed to copy paste a lot. It's not even copy pasting, it's copying a whole set of files from one girl, rename it to another, and make a few edits. I already found a large block of dialog intended for Rogue, complete with codes specific for Rogue, in Emma's source. I suspect what your seeing is similar to that, Oni forgot to delete/comment out Rogue's code inside Kitty's source file when he copy it over.

I dunno much about python & RenPY, but have knowledge of other coding languages. A whole lot of code repetition always leads to bugs, and the game code is repetitive with a whole lot of commenting out here and there.

Did you know that Emma isn't supposed to notice when you're "playing" with other girls while she's around?

zazzaro

Jun 5, 2017
have you caught Emma masturbating after class yet? I think its a prerequisite to the 'detentions'. Go to the class room in the evening for the event to happen (ie. don't just wait in the class)

Xavier doesn't even need to be silenced in any fashion (at least 0.978d), Emma will usually stop you with the girls before he catches you (not always though). Just need to do more than kissing (making out and touching their thighs is enough).
Wait, isn't detention an alternative to catching Emma after class? Are you sure it isn't possible to get detention before the afterclass "incident"?

4.40 star(s) 149 Votes