TheSwirsky

Apr 25, 2017
Wait, isn't detention an alternative to catching Emma after class? Are you sure it isn't possible to get detention before the afterclass "incident"?
Pretty sure you need to catch Emma first... plus I'd say if you haven't had luck getting detention yet, that would explain it

NSoull

Mar 2, 2017
Have fun getting bored after 125+ years of being alive and not being able to kill yourself. Immortality is way overrated
Top notch reading comprehension.
He said eternal YOUTH, not eternal LIFE. You can never grow old and still get killed by anything else other than the afflictions of old age.

Reactions: zazzaro

BillyMcBillyson

Sep 16, 2017
Given this context where he's listing off his fantasies I don't think it's wrong to assume he meant immortality when he wrote eternal youth. You can keep on being autistic though
Imagination is the occupation of the immortal. As where boundaries once existed, they will never persist against the onslaught of human creativity. Death holds no secrets whereas existence is plentiful grounds for discovery and invention. A never ending life is only a burden on those who feel life will weigh heavier with age and refuse to pursue their curiosity in spite of not knowing where it may lead. I would live forever given the chance to suffer and love and feel endlessly in eternity.

The game could use another male character to talk to. For conversational purposes, the females always wind up wanting the D. I like the current relationship system and greatly desire to see what will become of it.

caseynbj

Mar 10, 2018
The game could use another male character to talk to. For conversational purposes, the females always wind up wanting the D. I like the current relationship system and greatly desire to see what will become of it.
Nightcralwer. It does make me wonder a bit if I was some kind of furry at a much younger age because Kurt was always in my top few X-Men members. I've pretty much come to accept the concept that having Colossus and Dazzler in that list as well might point towards my latent bisexuality. x'D

zazzaro

Jun 5, 2017
Have fun getting bored after 125+ years of being alive and not being able to kill yourself. Immortality is way overrated
Notice that I've said eternal youth, not immortality. Time travel on the other hand helps me keep me entertained and healthy. Still, it was meant to be a joke, let's not start a discussion over it.

And I though I was the only one... Keep your dog tho .
I didn't specify, but the dog is supposed to be immortal too, I don't want to lose another one.

Anarking

Mar 25, 2018
Notice that I've said eternal youth, not immortality. Time travel on the other hand helps me keep me entertained and healthy. Still, it was meant to be a joke, let's not start a discussion over it.

I didn't specify, but the dog is supposed to be immortal too, I don't want to lose another one.
besides switching out the dog for a komodo, i completely agree.

On an unrelated note, i found a keyring while searching through Xavier's stuff. As it doesnt show up in the inventory, am i to assume it doesnt do anything as of yet?

zazzaro

Jun 5, 2017
besides switching out the dog for a komodo, i completely agree.

On an unrelated note, i found a keyring while searching through Xavier's stuff. As it doesnt show up in the inventory, am i to assume it doesnt do anything as of yet?
No clue.

Horndogg

Jun 5, 2017

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thanks but this version doesn't even work. If you start a save game it crashes right away.

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
ScriptError: could not find label 'Rogue_Room_Test'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "D:\Downloads\torr\emp\Games\Rogue-Like\Rogue-Like-0.978e-win\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 305, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "D:\Downloads\torr\emp\Games\Rogue-Like\Rogue-Like-0.978e-win\renpy\main.py", line 499, in main
run(restart)
File "D:\Downloads\torr\emp\Games\Rogue-Like\Rogue-Like-0.978e-win\renpy\main.py", line 147, in run
renpy.execution.run_context(True)
File "D:\Downloads\torr\emp\Games\Rogue-Like\Rogue-Like-0.978e-win\renpy\execution.py", line 795, in run_context
context.run()
File "script.rpyc", line 559, in script
File "D:\Downloads\torr\emp\Games\Rogue-Like\Rogue-Like-0.978e-win\renpy\ast.py", line 1552, in execute
rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
File "D:\Downloads\torr\emp\Games\Rogue-Like\Rogue-Like-0.978e-win\renpy\script.py", line 861, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.13.2919
Rogue-Like 0.978e

Reactions: WatchMeDrive

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Thanks but this version doesn't even work. If you start a save game it crashes right away.

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "D:\Downloads\torr\emp\Games\Rogue-Like\Rogue-Like-0.978e-win\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 305, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "D:\Downloads\torr\emp\Games\Rogue-Like\Rogue-Like-0.978e-win\renpy\main.py", line 499, in main
run(restart)
File "D:\Downloads\torr\emp\Games\Rogue-Like\Rogue-Like-0.978e-win\renpy\main.py", line 147, in run
renpy.execution.run_context(True)
File "D:\Downloads\torr\emp\Games\Rogue-Like\Rogue-Like-0.978e-win\renpy\execution.py", line 795, in run_context
context.run()
File "script.rpyc", line 559, in script
File "D:\Downloads\torr\emp\Games\Rogue-Like\Rogue-Like-0.978e-win\renpy\ast.py", line 1552, in execute
rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
File "D:\Downloads\torr\emp\Games\Rogue-Like\Rogue-Like-0.978e-win\renpy\script.py", line 861, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.13.2919
Rogue-Like 0.978e
Yeah, and what is he supposed to do about it? YOu think he's Oni?

Reactions: mesoru and caka

Horndogg

Jun 5, 2017
Yeah, and what is he supposed to do about it? YOu think he's Oni?
I never asked him to do anything about it. Why would I think he's Oni? His name isn't even anything close to Oni. What are you even talking about?

Guys,disable developer mode>Main menu>Shift+O>"config.developer = False",type without "
Thanks, that worked. Why would developer mode be activated by default if it breaks the process of starting a new game?

Reactions: WatchMeDrive

Horndogg

Jun 5, 2017
ONI messed up Version e. He reposted the fixed download on the same thread. So I've edited the download links in my previous post, but you can find them here:
Thanks again! This one starts without going into the console

4.40 star(s) 149 Votes