Nov 25, 2017
So let's discuss how Ice Man of the present is gay but Ice Man of the future is not /
OG Jean Grey is back from the dead without the baggage of the Phoenix Force / So is Wolverine / Turning Cyclops into a mutant extremist and martrydom / Are they gonna resurrect Cyclops

caseynbj

Mar 10, 2018
Well, just did a quick image search, and out of the characters you talk about, only Jean does anything for me. Scott and Kurt are just immediate turn-offs, while Boom Boom... I dunno. Just don't find her attractive.
Jean was pretty much the only other character I could actually imagine having a real chance to join the game. Cyclops would mostly interest me in the game by having the ability to steal his girlfriend. x'D

Nightcrawler was always a favorite X-Men character of mine, even back when it never even occurred to me that there could be sexy art/games/etc about cartoon/comic characters. Something about the agility I personally always lacked and the onomatopoeia of "BAMF" was just fun. Having a male in the game doesn't work, and I'm enjoying it plenty as-is.

Boom-Boom was mostly in my comment because I wanted to make the lame "Boob-Boob" joke. XD

EDIT: Yay! I've officially made it to "Member" status! (tee hee...member...)

zazzaro

Jun 5, 2017
Well, just did a quick image search, and out of the characters you talk about, only Jean does anything for me. Scott and Kurt are just immediate turn-offs, while Boom Boom... I dunno. Just don't find her attractive.
Kitty looks kinda bad too in the animation, but then Oni does his magic.

Something I wish for, but don't expect at all to see in the game: Scott and Jean. Getting Cyclops addicted to me then taking Jean and doing all sorts of naughty things with her around campus...:evilsmile::happyblush

And of course, I'd love to have any kind of sexytimes with Nightcrawler. :heartcoveredeyes:

I know that gay or bi content isn't really common, but I reserve the right to wish for it. :eek:penedeyewink:

All that said, this is a very good quality game. The art style is spot-on for X-Men: Evolution which is a plus for me. (And also because it had the cutest version of Kurt ever.

Last second thought: Needs B̶o̶o̶b̶ ̶B̶o̶o̶b̶ Boom Boom

Mar 22, 2017
BTW if anybody interested, I successfully edit the source so that Emma can:
  • receive gifts
  • can follow you around
  • won't run away if she sees you with another girl and actively participate
  • can "play" with her with other girl around
  • can "play" anywhere
  • become exhibitionist
  • become your GF
  • enable "Just want to talk" (HINT: that option actually does more than it seems for any girl).
View attachment 82448 View attachment 82449 View attachment 82450
Yes.

zazzaro

Jun 5, 2017
Now that we can ask panties from everyone I'd love some underground panties black market to make some extra cash.

Reactions: Ahhjksio

Mattu

Aug 3, 2017
In 0.978d, there's a bug which cause that. See this post for fix

The bug is resolved in 0.978e

Don't worry, it's just a 1 liner code to remove 'exhibitionist' trait from Emma's trait list, easily commented out, or added manually with console. All other 'exhibitionist' interactions are still there, at least for now.

BTW if anybody interested, I successfully edit the source so that Emma can:
  • receive gifts
  • can follow you around
  • can "play" anywhere
  • become exhibitionist
  • become your GF
  • enable "Just want to talk" (HINT: that option actually does more than it seems for any girl).
View attachment 82448 View attachment 82449 View attachment 82450
Lmao you did more in 3 days than Oni in 1 month.

Reactions: reallybadman

JBL80

Jun 28, 2017
When he's actually going to add emma full time...god!! this game is too slow on updates

WatchMeDrive

Donor
Jun 21, 2017
When he's actually going to add emma full time...god!! this game is too slow on updates
He said it won't be for AT LEAST a few months as he has to get the artwork done for Emma. I'd say 3+ months, but given how this last update took 3 months and didn't include any of Emma's sex scenes, it could be even longer than that.

Reactions: JBL80

n1ck

Feb 5, 2018
Here goes, some source edits for emma to enable:
  • receive gifts
  • can follow you around
  • can "play" anywhere
  • become exhibitionist
  • become your GF
Just don't expect any miracles, like anything to do with graphics or adding more sex acts.

Read "XM Notes.txt" in the .rar for install / uninstall

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
I wonder if he welcome some scripting support ...

Well, I got plenty of time in my hands and dunno what to do :closedtongue:
good question. the game desperately needs help. oni is just too lazy and too inexperienced in so many ways unfortunately. you might wanna e-mail him? who knows what happens? ^^

n1ck

Feb 5, 2018
good question. the game desperately needs help. oni is just too lazy and too inexperienced in so many ways unfortunately. you might wanna e-mail him? who knows what happens? ^^
You got his e-mail?

Maybe the game should handle this kind of situation :eek:penedeyewink:

capture_001_30032018_013417.jpg

Reactions: DrackDrap

IdarksoulsI

Jun 26, 2017
Wish Oni would treat this project as work and not as hobby. With his art style this could easily be one of the best trainer(?) games out there. But like so many other h-games the development progress is unreasonable small.

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
You got his e-mail?

Maybe the game should handle this kind of situation :eek:penedeyewink:

View attachment 82762
i was only able to find him on hentaifoundry:

you might be able to contact him there. but you have to register there to be able to write a comment there.
sorry that i couldn't be of more help :/.

Emerald_Gladiator

Jun 9, 2017
Here goes, some source edits for emma to enable:
  • receive gifts
  • can follow you around
  • can "play" anywhere
  • become exhibitionist
  • become your GF
Just don't expect any miracles, like anything to do with graphics or adding more sex acts.

Read "XM Notes.txt" in the .rar for install / uninstall
Thanks for this. You've completed more for Oni's game than he's done in that amount of time, lol.

Following your steps, I got an error while starting up the program (due to duplicates). After removing the copied .rpy files that were compiled into .rpyc files, the game seems to work correctly. Unless I'm being an idiot and people already know to do this, you may want to adjust your procedure tutorial.

n1ck

Feb 5, 2018
Following your steps, I got an error while starting up the program (due to duplicates). After removing the copied .rpy files that were compiled into .rpyc files, the game seems to work correctly. Unless I'm being an idiot and people already know to do this, you may want to adjust your procedure tutorial.
Hmm, do you already have .rpy / .rpyc files alongside archive .rpa prior to copying the .rpy from the mod files? I can't seem to recreate the problem. It would be helpful if you can post the error message.

I have always wondered why the recent updates removed the fastest speed option for Rogue's doggystyle animation. Did he remove it for a reason, or just a mistake that was never fixed?
I haven't touch the animation codes, but I'll look into it. What version did it start to behave differently? I only got v0.978b, d, and e.

4.40 star(s) 149 Votes