sloppy gonzo

Jan 4, 2018
How do I get Rogue to accept going out with Kitty? I tried talking to her in her room when Kitty asks me to ask her and get back to her tomorrow, but no script for that comes up. Plus there was a error when I tried to get Rogue to make out with Kitty. But Kitty ended up getting involved and kissing Rogue anyway lol. Would appreciate the help.

MK78

Modder
Dec 23, 2017
It's an absolute travesty Jean Grey is not an option yet. I adore redheads and liked her character best when I watched X-Men evolution back in the day.

Also missing crazy emo Wanda.
Yeah, whould like to see Jean too! Like i said before i whould totally dig a 90's X-Men Version of this!

Emerald_Gladiator

Jun 9, 2017
Hmm, do you already have .rpy / .rpyc files alongside archive .rpa prior to copying the .rpy from the mod files? I can't seem to recreate the problem. It would be helpful if you can post the error message.
Sorry, can't duplicate it. I mean, it works okay now, so I was just commenting so anyone with the same error knows it's a simple fix (of deleting the extra/existing .rpy files). Looking into your patch, it seems that you've included only the .rpy files, so when they compile into .rpyc files, perhaps the .rpy files remain to cause problems.

n1ck

Feb 5, 2018
can I use my save game to the modded version?
If you meant the Emma mod I've posted, it's based on v0.978e of the game. If your save game is from that version then no problem.

As the d and e version differ only cosmetically, I don't think there's any problem using saves from that version, but I'm not making any guarantees :biggrin:

How do I get Rogue to accept going out with Kitty? I tried talking to her in her room when Kitty asks me to ask her and get back to her tomorrow, but no script for that comes up. Plus there was a error when I tried to get Rogue to make out with Kitty. But Kitty ended up getting involved and kissing Rogue anyway lol. Would appreciate the help.
Do you still having problems with dating Rogue & Kitty (poly relationship)? If you are, can you do me a favor? Can you check the contents of R_Traits and K_Traits variables in the console after Kitty told you to ask Rogue? There's something in the way events are fired which I want to investigate.

If you don't know how to open the console:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

In the way Oni envisioned, after a girl tells you to ask for permission to date her from another girl, there should be an event in the next morning telling you the result, i.e. whether she gives you her blessing or throwing a tantrum. The thing is, the event dispatcher seems to be working only occasionally, or even won't fire at all for some people (including me). I'd like to get to the bottom of this as this event dispatcher also in charge of firing many other events.

Luckily, around half of the events also can be fired by selecting "I just want to talk..." when chatting with a girl, but only her portion of the events but not all, and poly relationship is not one of them.

In the mean time there are work around to get poly relationship. If you don't want to hack away with the console, then do this:
or force it with console hack
After doing either one, ask her again to be you GF.

n1ck

Feb 5, 2018
Done checking the differences between 0.978e and f. I've attached a list of changes to the code if anyone cares.

What do I need to do to unlock the stockings and the garterbelt? I am maxed out and I still haven't unlocked it.
If you enable console, check out R_Inventory variable. At least for me, loading previous version save game will end up giving Rogue stockings and garter silently behind the scenes, robing us players the chance to buy and gift it to Rogue.

Dunno what Oni is thinking, all v0.978 versions do this, and only now (0.978f) he's adding stockings to the shop, while Rogue silently already having it all this time.

If anyone is having this problem, and want to use previous version saves in 0.978f, you can do this from the console

WatchMeDrive

Donor
Jun 21, 2017
Done checking the differences between 0.978e and f. I've attached a list of changes to the code if anyone cares.

If you enable console, check out R_Inventory variable. At least for me, loading previous version save game will end up giving Rogue stockings and garter silently behind the scenes, robing us players the chance to buy and gift it to Rogue.

Dunno what Oni is thinking, all v0.978 versions do this, and only now (0.978f) he's adding stockings to the shop, while Rogue silently already having it all this time.

If anyone is having this problem, and want to use previous version saves in 0.978f, you can do this from the console
Thank you. .978's release has been a complete mess. I don't know why he can't just post a full change-log himself.

drew

May 19, 2017
What a nice game, i miss a little more work in the animation and the pictures but is so nice

sloppy gonzo

Jan 4, 2018
If you meant the Emma mod I've posted, it's based on v0.978e of the game. If your save game is from that version then no problem.

As the d and e version differ only cosmetically, I don't think there's any problem using saves from that version, but I'm not making any guarantees :biggrin:

Do you still having problems with dating Rogue & Kitty (poly relationship)? If you are, can you do me a favor? Can you check the contents of R_Traits and K_Traits variables in the console after Kitty told you to ask Rogue? There's something in the way events are fired which I want to investigate.

If you don't know how to open the console:

In the way Oni envisioned, after a girl tells you to ask for permission to date her from another girl, there should be an event in the next morning telling you the result, i.e. whether she gives you her blessing or throwing a tantrum. The thing is, the event dispatcher seems to be working only occasionally, or even won't fire at all for some people (including me). I'd like to get to the bottom of this as this event dispatcher also in charge of firing many other events.

Luckily, around half of the events also can be fired by selecting "I just want to talk..." when chatting with a girl, but only her portion of the events but not all, and poly relationship is not one of them.

In the mean time there are work around to get poly relationship. If you don't want to hack away with the console, then do this:
or force it with console hack
After doing either one, ask her again to be you GF.

Hey cheers for the info and help! I'm learning a bit of coding but don't want to mess up with the python console too much on Renpy. Btw, I noticed the poly relationship was bypassed by threatening to break up with Rogue, she protests then asks why, which I say it's Kitty. Then she insists that we can work it out but sharing each other, which I agree to. Later the option of adding Kitty as a GF and clicking the options that Rogue agreed to the arrangement means they can do the threesome actions after this.

As you pointed out, Oni must have removed the initial code to put this in an easier way but oh well. I'm not sure why if he's learning coding and using animation in the early days, he didn't get pointers from other devs or do smaller projects before this. Maybe he did, but a lot of the coding issues in this game seem quite stark compared to others I've played. Hopefully if he uses Renpy and maybe Daz Studio issues in future, his coding skills with Renpy via Python will improve enough to make less errors as he learns.

Btw, you have any plans to do projects in Renpy? I'm thinking about it but Daz Studio models are really expensive!

n1ck

Feb 5, 2018
Hey cheers for the info and help! I'm learning a bit of coding but don't want to mess up with the python console too much on Renpy. Btw, I noticed the poly relationship was bypassed by threatening to break up with Rogue, she protests then asks why, which I say it's Kitty. Then she insists that we can work it out but sharing each other, which I agree to. Later the option of adding Kitty as a GF and clicking the options that Rogue agreed to the arrangement means they can do the threesome actions after this.
Haven't noticed this route before. Thanks for the info.

...Hopefully if he uses Renpy and maybe Daz Studio issues in future, his coding skills with Renpy via Python will improve enough to make less errors as he learns.
DAZ Studio issues? could you elaborate on that?

Btw, you have any plans to do projects in Renpy? I'm thinking about it but Daz Studio models are really expensive!
I'm a long time user of DAZ Studio myself ever since v2.0. Buying the models can really eat up your wallet :'(
Even if you get your models from sharing sites, it still eats up your HDD. I still stuck with Victoria 4 models and has not upgraded ever since (now it's Victoria 8).

Before, many hobbyist uses "Custom Girl 3D" hentai game / content creator to create art for their game. Today, many are using "Honey Select" from the japanese vendor Illusion for that. It may not be as flexible as DAZ Studio, but it's 10000 times easier to create good graphics with a significant plus: it's already focused to do NSFW graphics :p

As for Renpy, to tell you the truth, I finally downloaded it the other night and skim the docs. My last brush with python is on 2000 so it's very rusty. I'm happy to help anyone doing projects, but do heed the warnings: I'm new to renpy dev, has rusty python knowledge, but do have knowledge in scripting/coding as I code for hobby.

Reactions: Ti'elby Mercedes
Sep 30, 2017
So, does the latest version not have any sex scenes for Emma? I can only make her strip, dance, pleasure her. But, she can't give the player a simple blowjob.

4.40 star(s) 149 Votes