ScottyLQ

Apr 28, 2017
Hopefully he'll add more "sex dialogue" too, it gets kinda boring when they repeat the same three things every other click.

Reactions: botc76

Nizzquizz

Oct 20, 2017
Rogue and Kitty are great, Emma does pretty much nothing for me. Still hope she gets more content tho. Also just "more things to do" in general, as i agree - the training goes a little too fast.
My other complaint would be that the game/description is talking about romance&love OR making them lapdogs. Needed like a week before the purely loving and caring Rogue went all "why don't you dominate me and dictate my life for me, Master?" ... so ... eh ... yeah. Not that i dislike this version of 'love', but.... oh well. ^^"
Other than that, this game really is surprisingly good. I love the facial expressions! Cute and sexy!

Don't know if somebody already started this discussion (probably ^^"), but - who else would be a nice addition? Jean and Storm would be the obvious big names, but I'd vote for Psylocke or Sage. Or Dazzler. Or Jubilee!

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Mystique would also be fun (comics not movie), especially with Rogue being the main character, maybe you would have to do some small quest with Rogue to unlock her once you get her approval up high enough. With her, you can have her pretend to be anyone, which could be fun too.

...Also, blue/purple player skin would be nice, and not too complicated to do. XD

Ahhjksio

Aug 18, 2017
I had 20 minutes to spare so here is my attempt at a blue skin replacer. I'll attach some screenshots in this post so you can see if you wanna download it. This skin replaces the green skin color option so don't install if you like playing as Shrek.

How to install:
1. in your /game folder unpack the 'archive.rpa' file using your tool of choice or this:
2. leave all the extracted images in your /game folder and delete the archive.rpa file you don't need it now
3. drag and drop the mod folders into /game/images and replace the files when prompted
4. Open up Rogue-like and start a new game. Choose the GREEN skin color
blue1.png blue2.png

caseynbj

Mar 10, 2018
I had 20 minutes to spare so here is my attempt at a blue skin replacer. I'll attach some screenshots in this post so you can see if you wanna download it. This skin replaces the green skin color option so don't install if you like playing as Shrek.
I think I love you. :heartcoveredeyes:

Reactions: Ahhjksio

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
How can i gain more the blue gauge of kitty? just a little more it was full.
One way is to adjust her personality, and convert points from one of the other bars into it. That is, if ordering her to do kinky things is not enough.

Oct 2, 2017
One way is to adjust her personality, and convert points from one of the other bars into it. That is, if ordering her to do kinky things is not enough.
Yeah, one of those things I never noticed in the original playthrough, but going to Kitty's settings then her personality can really help boost stuff once you max out something else.

WatchMeDrive

Donor
Jun 21, 2017
Nice! Can you also share your files for Rogue's/Kitty's black hair?

Ahhjksio

Aug 18, 2017
Nice! Can you also share your files for Rogue's/Kitty's black hair?
Oh man I'm dumb I knew I forgot something, sorry about that. Here's the black hair replacer which includes both Rogue and Kitty so you can replace both files or just for the girl you want (Personally I like Kitty better with brown hair).

By the way, I'd really appreciate anyone who knows how to code and could write a script to make hair colors a choose-able option ingame. I have no idea how to do that sadly I'm just a meagre coloring boy

How to install:
1. in your /game folder unpack the 'archive.rpa' file using your tool of choice or this:
2. leave all the extracted images in your /game folder and delete the archive.rpa file you don't need it now
3. drag and drop the mod folders into /game/images and replace the files when prompted
4. Open up Rogue-like, you don't have to start a new game

black.png

we made it

Jun 9, 2017
Do you have a public Google Drive folder with all of your assets in it? I mod cheats into the game and it'd be awesome to add your stuff in as well.
Hello! I'm not the original modder but I also dabbled in a color mod for clothes by modifying with the game files. I can proivide the required files with a Google Drive Folder as well!

Here is an example of a blue hoodie for Rouge!

blue hoodie 1.png blue hoodie 2.png

WatchMeDrive

Donor
Jun 21, 2017
Oh man I'm dumb I knew I forgot something, sorry about that. Here's the black hair replacer which includes both Rogue and Kitty so you can replace both files or just for the girl you want
Didn't work for me initially. I had to remove 'Black' from all of the file names.

we made it

Jun 9, 2017
By the way, I'd really appreciate anyone who knows how to code and could write a script to make hair colors a choose-able option ingame. I have no idea how to do that sadly I'm just a meagre coloring boy
You mean something like the attached files?

...this took a while to just add all of the hair differences because there is only one color of hair :'(

kitty 2.png kitty 2.png kitty 3.png kitty 4.png Kitty hair 1.png

4.40 star(s) 149 Votes