A. Lee Slowpa

Jan 22, 2018
so...I feel like i'm being really stupid, and apologize for asking for help on my first post but: how do you (the player character) cum in this game? I can't figure it out? thanks in advance.

Reactions: HunterSeeker

A. Lee Slowpa

Jan 22, 2018
The white bar will increase as your character gets excited and when it fills up you'll cum. The dots below it is how many ejaculations you have left until you'll tire out. You can increase those dots by using level up points which you get naturally from going to class or working out in the danger room. It really only takes about 10 minutes of playing the game to work this out. There's also a Help menu you can access in your player room that will explain the menus

View attachment 85139
excellent, thanks very much

Reactions: Ti'elby Mercedes

Hakunon

Apr 28, 2017
Here's a link to my GDrive folder. I dump all of my mods here so check back once in a while to see if there's anything new. Tell me if there's anything wrong.

So far, here's what's in it:
-Orange race queen outfit for Kitty [Sprite|Sex] [Scripted in]
-Tight leather outfit for Kitty [Sprite|Sex] [Scripted in]
-Tan for Kitty [Sprite|BJ|Sex] [Scripted in]
-New Tan style for Kitty [Sprite|BJ|Sex] [Assets only]
-Paler skin for Rogue [Sprite|BJ|Sex] [Replacer]
-Black hair for Kitty and Rogue [Sprite|BJ|Sex] [Assets only]
-Face fix for Kitty [Sprite|BJ|Sex] [Replacer]

Last edited:

Olive_Drab

Jun 6, 2017
I made some content for the game, sent them right to Oni; even hooked me up with the original art files to work from. Sadly, I never heard back...I was even working on a Jean and Amara.
Kitty_Surprise.jpg
If I would've guessed the direction Kitty was heading, I may not have made this one first:
Rogue_Gag_Test03B.jpg

Last edited:

KMN

68WX Insomniac Lurker Uber Edumacated Nerd
Donor
Jun 13, 2017
Here's a link to my GDrive folder. I dump all of my mods here so check back once in a while to see if there's anything new. Tell me if there's anything wrong.

So far, here's what's in it:
-Orange race queen outfit for Kitty [Sprite|Sex] [Scripted in]
-Tight leather outfit for Kitty [Sprite|Sex] [Scripted in]
-Tan for Kitty [Sprite|BJ|Sex] [Scripted in]
-New Tan style for Kitty [Sprite|BJ|Sex] [Assets only]
-Paler skin for Rogue [Sprite|BJ|Sex] [Replacer]
-Black hair for Kitty and Rogue [Sprite|BJ|Sex] [Assets only]
-Face fix for Kitty [Sprite|BJ|Sex] [Replacer]
I made some content for the game, sent them right to Oni; even hooked me up with the original art files to work from. Sadly, I never heard back...I was even working on a Jean and Amara.
View attachment 85171
If I would've guessed the direction Kitty was heading, I may not have made this one first:
View attachment 85198

I can see this becoming a thing... like modding for Fallout and Skyrim...

Olive_Drab

Jun 6, 2017
Here's something I started yesterday. This image is a composite (that's why the head looks a little off) I still need to figure out how to properly sort the layers to avoid collisions with other elements, mostly dicks.
KittyTest01.jpg
Sorry for the background color, but I made the outfit so dark I needed some contrast to make it pop.

Shanks_Aka

Modder
Dec 3, 2017
Here's something I started yesterday. This image is a composite (that's why the head looks a little off) I still need to figure out how to properly sort the layers to avoid collisions with other elements, mostly dicks.
View attachment 85612
Sorry for the background color, but I made the outfit so dark I needed some contrast to make it pop.
I'd be more than happy to share the stuff I made, if that's what you mean, maybe Hakunon could help me with inserting the replacement files into the game.

Something like this?
Those look great
to avoid the "collisions" we'd probably need some new layer/layers to be on top of the dick I think

I've been doing some of the mod builds, I could add them when I get back home later today

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I'd be more than happy to share the stuff I made, if that's what you mean, maybe Hakunon could help me with inserting the replacement files into the game.

Something like this?
And a wet version that is slightly transparent. XD
It will be interesting to see how many of these make it into the game for real.

Shanks_Aka

Modder
Dec 3, 2017
Everything from previous mods
New pool area added (there's not much there yet)
New swimsuits for Rogue
Also colored Kitty's pubes black for when you tell her to color her hair black
The girls will be at the pool on sunday, but they might invite you during the week and you can also take them there.
Rogue's swimsuit will depend or her exhibition status.

roguepool.png

Olive_Drab

Jun 6, 2017
Might I suggest another thread for Rogue-like Evolution [MODS] or something? Seems appropriate.

[EDIT] But if we do that, this thread may get little to no traffic, so I dunno.
I think that with the speed of progress on the actual game, we can probably just keep mods in here as well. I don't think things will get too cluttered.

I can probably get the art for most of the mods I've done up over the weekend, is there someone who can help me with inserting into the game?

Reactions: Ti'elby Mercedes
4.40 star(s) 149 Votes