Sorrowz

May 27, 2017
Can't wait to see the new mods get added in that I see posted in here.

Shame that we're advancing the game further than Oni. I used to be a Patreon, but that HUGE gap between the last update and these recent ones turned me off.

Hopefully he starts realizing that if he gets help, he'll blow up cause the game is actually good, just taking too long.

Shanks_Aka

Modder
Dec 3, 2017
I think that with the speed of progress on the actual game, we can probably just keep mods in here as well. I don't think things will get too cluttered.

I can probably get the art for most of the mods I've done up over the weekend, is there someone who can help me with inserting into the game?
I can help, you can DM me with what questions you have, or you can share what you have and I can add it

The white is definitely nice... and I love the idea of a higher transparency ver. and also a wet ver.
transparent would be nice and the game already handles wetness by adding an overlay

osmcuser132

Modder
Aug 8, 2017
I do suggest that if people here start full-on modding with adding extra art and hair that someone coordinates everything in a public git repository so it easy to keep track of all changes.

Similar to how the witch trainer silver mod is setup. That way anyone can contribute and it is all in one place.

Shanks_Aka

Modder
Dec 3, 2017
no as in the mods actually in place, cant seem to actually get anything to work on mine.
have you put the mod in the right folder?
have you tried talking to rogue, going to rogue's settings, wardrobe, lets talk about the other stuff, dye you hair black?

shoezace

May 20, 2017
have you put the mod in the right folder?
have you tried talking to rogue, going to rogue's settings, wardrobe, lets talk about the other stuff, dye you hair black?
yes and it just crashes everytime i get to that point, ive tried even removing the files and going back to the original and it still crashes everytime

Shanks_Aka

Modder
Dec 3, 2017
This should fix the doggystyle speed

Also added option for swimming naked by yourself or with the girls at the pool at night (they don't go to the pool at night so you're gonna have to invite them or take them there)

This version has all the recolors of Rogue's clothes done by the other anon
Have the new tan style for Kitty done by hakunon
And has an action counter on the UI

And all the previous content:
option for black hair, slapping rogues ass make it red, kitty sending nudes, some options to remove rogues clothes in public and more clothes and stuff

skinny dip.png

Olive_Drab

Jun 6, 2017
png is better
Okay, here's this. I had them in .psd, but I converted it, let me know if it retained the transparency because I can't tell.

If you guys really like the leotard, I can whip it up for the sexy times versions too. I found most of my resources so we're probably looking at like, a day or two to finish.

Reactions: Catwashere and KMN
4.40 star(s) 149 Votes