Olive_Drab

Jun 6, 2017
There was only coding for how she would act when being gagged (mumble stuff), nothing for gagging her or to display it
I added an option to gag her during doggystyle and set your art, which is great btw
I made a ring gag for her BJ and Doggy scenes too, did those make it in?

Okay, so here's something for you to test. I think this might work, I made a top piece for the leotard and two bottom (panty layer) pieces, one for the normal and one for the pushed aside version; normal and semi transparent as well. Let me know if it fits together the way I think it will or if it needs to be tweeked a litte.
KittyTardSex.jpg

Shanks_Aka

Modder
Dec 3, 2017
Also nudes on phone error
share what error

I made a ring gag for her BJ and Doggy scenes too, did those make it in?

Okay, so here's something for you to test. I think this might work, I made a top piece for the leotard and two bottom (panty layer) pieces, one for the normal and one for the pushed aside version; normal and semi transparent as well. Let me know if it fits together the way I think it will or if it needs to be tweeked a litte.
View attachment 85988
I added but it look a little weird sometimes because of how the animation is done
swimsuit kitty.png

How does rogue wear swim suit?
At the pool

Oh hey, I wonder if the armbinder thing could be put in the top shirt/jacket slot. It seems to fit.
View attachment 85990
Yeah, I think so

Reactions: DrackDrap and KMN

KMN

68WX Insomniac Lurker Uber Edumacated Nerd
Donor
Jun 13, 2017
If you guys really like the leotard, I can whip it up for the sexy times versions too. I found most of my resources so we're probably looking at like, a day or two to finish.
YES PLS

Made it a little more transparent just for fun
View attachment 85928

Also, could you make a version for the other arms style?
View attachment 85929
50-55% transparency seems like it would be just right... thats about what youd get from an RL leotard after its wet... I learned that myself... the hard way... blood sweat and tears...

Quick edit... can someone post the exact file tree that id need for to add this for an alt gym clothing option for Kitty...

I love to see her labia just a little puffier... got to love peaches...

Last edited:

Olive_Drab

Jun 6, 2017
share what error

I added but it look a little weird sometimes because of how the animation is done
Hmm, I think it's because when I split the image up I wasn't taking the transparency effect into account because the overlap was masking the part that's messed up. I'll fix it this afternoon.

shoezace

May 20, 2017
retried with all the mods following the steps that were put down a few pages ago, doesnt actually unpack anything for me, anyone able to jsut download their modded version?

Shanks_Aka

Modder
Dec 3, 2017
is there a particular reason the cheat mod and the additional content mods conflict with each other?
They change the same files to different stuff, if you want both you'd need to merge them together (open some code comparator and add the differences to the other)
Some people are also for some reason wrongfully activating the developer mode which doesnt work (in any of the two mods or latest game version)

4.40 star(s) 149 Votes