n1ck

Feb 5, 2018
So, does the latest version not have any sex scenes for Emma? I can only make her strip, dance, pleasure her. But, she can't give the player a simple blowjob.
Still no go for Emma's sex scenes. Seemed like Oni changed his mind on something fundamental, most likely related on how to approach coding, and all hell broke loose in v0.978. Emma seemed to be in the backburner for now.

Looking at how the code progressed on v0.978d, e and f, it is as if he's preparing / laying the ground work for either more interactive girl-to-girl interaction, or adding one / several new girls, or all of the above. I'm hoping that's the case :heartcoveredeyes:

Sep 30, 2017
Still no go for Emma's sex scenes. Seemed like Oni changed his mind on something fundamental, most likely related on how to approach coding, and all hell broke loose in v0.978. Emma seemed to be in the backburner for now.

Looking at how the code progressed on v0.978d, e and f, it is as if he's preparing / laying the ground work for either more interactive girl-to-girl interaction, or adding one / several new girls, or all of the above. I'm hoping that's the case :heartcoveredeyes:
Thanks dude, I finally gave up trying to cap her stats because I used to think that it would trigger H-scenes. Alas, it gave me blue balls and now I have to hope for the best for Emma to have more options.

Btw, despite the mediocre graphics. His girls are GORGEOUS! Plus. I really like this game genre! I got hooked for hours trying to bend the girls to my will.

I just hope Oni doesn't ghost on this project like most creators. Because, this shit right here has a lot of potential.

Reactions: Mark17

Voilsh

Apr 30, 2017
I tried the game, it's surprisingly really good, though the training is a little too easy and fast for my tastes, and it needs a hella more clothing customization options to be perfect.
Also, no teacher content yet, while she has the best design :(

Ahhjksio

Aug 18, 2017
Is this your edit or is it available in game? cause I'm running .987 rn.
Wait, what the fuuuu... how did you change their hair color? O_O
It's an edit. If you unpack the archive.rpa you get all the art assets so you can play around with recoloring clothes, skin, makeup, hair, backgrounds etc. If you're good at art you could also draw over the existing clothing to make your own custom clothes but that's a lot harder than simple recoloring. Just remember that for hair, each girl has different positions and a 'wet' version so you have to recolor every hair picture or you'll end up with something like Rogue's hair magically changing when she bends over for you to fuck her lol. It's also only a replacer, I have no idea how you would implement them as a choosable option and it would probably cause a lot of bugs.

I was gonna make Emma's hair black too but I love her so much as a blonde

black 4.png

Reactions: DrackDrap

ScottyLQ

Apr 28, 2017
Thanks dude, I finally gave up trying to cap her stats because I used to think that it would trigger H-scenes.
As opposed to reading what content is available?

Btw, despite the mediocre graphics. His girls are GORGEOUS
What other graphics are there besides the girls? You mean the backgrounds? If that's mediocre, what would the backgrounds have to be like to be good in your opinion?

caseynbj

Mar 10, 2018
I tried the game, it's surprisingly really good, though the training is a little too easy and fast for my tastes, and it needs a hella more clothing customization options to be perfect.
Also, no teacher content yet, while she has the best ̶d̶e̶s̶i̶g̶n̶ BOOBIES!!! :(
FTFY
:tf:

Reactions: Ti'elby Mercedes
Oct 2, 2017
Ehhhhhhh... agree to disagree. Rogue's are really nice and I'm not a fan of the crossed arm look of Emma's boobs. I get it, she's an older lady by comparison... and while in the real world, I prefer some sag and some wobbliness to them... in animated form, it kind of loses me.

Plus I've had a thing for Rogue since I was a kid watching the original Fox Animated show and generally loved who they've casted/what they've drawn her as for each iteration so... :D

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
The only thing that bothered me was that she would say things like 'take me any way you want', even when she was not willing to go beyond kissing. It would be nice if that was an indicator of how far she was willing to go with you.

I especially liked that they took the trouble to program in likes and dislikes for the characters, and not simply having everyone like the more expensive meal the best. The irony of the one I found was especially entertaining. Thank you for that.

n1ck

Feb 5, 2018
Thanks dude, I finally gave up trying to cap her stats because I used to think that it would trigger H-scenes. Alas, it gave me blue balls and now I have to hope for the best for Emma to have more options.
Many Emma's "rejections" are hard-coded, like any form of public sex.

I just hope Oni doesn't ghost on this project like most creators. Because, this shit right here has a lot of potential.
If that come to pass, I'm hoping there's another artist out there willing to take up the project. I for one am willing to volunteer to the project if Oni abandon it, but the best thing I can draw are stick figures :eek:penedeyewink:

4.40 star(s) 149 Votes