Johnson2588

Sep 15, 2018
Either he's too lazy or he's too blind, or maybe error in his visual code, but pantyhose and bikini top and bottoms,still not animated for animation like sex, titjob blowjob and just for touches, etc, for Emma.

• Sad
Reactions: Medic4

LowLevelLesser

Feb 8, 2021
I hope they add back in the bdsm content eventually.

Also, no. The developer is probably never going to make use of anything the modders had made. Folks have brought it up with them before apparently.

Last edited:

boblicticious

Jun 16, 2017
Either he's too lazy or he's too blind, or maybe error in his visual code, but pantyhose and bikini top and bottoms,still not animated for animation like sex, titjob blowjob and just for touches, etc, for Emma.
It's possible I don't understand what you are trying to highlight in those screenshots... but if you're talking about the black ripped pantyhose you see in those shots, they aren't on Emma, they are on what looks like Jean standing behind Emma.

Johnson2588

Sep 15, 2018
It's possible I don't understand what you are trying to highlight in those screenshots... but if you're talking about the black ripped pantyhose you see in those shots, they aren't on Emma, they are on what looks like Jean standing behind Emma.
Look new feature come out in 994 ripped pantyhose for each girl right? For Emma pantyhose doesn't work function of ripped pantyhose, on that screenshots i push button ripped, clothes are disappears like she had never been there, and i saying, or maybe error visual bug or he just left it, point is for Emma that not working.
For Ororo, Rogue, Kitty,Jean works pretty well but for Emma don't. You can check that

The_fallen_dragon

Jun 15, 2017
Storm should have all her standard relationship dialogue scenes added, I think they turned out pretty fun. I also added her BJ and TJ actions for this one. For those wondering, her full sex pose will be added in the next version a few months down the line. I'll be doing a poll to decide which one you want me to focus on first. I also added an expanded version of the "getting frisky during class" content that should allow for all existing girls to participate.

Also, Kitty's doggy-style pose is in now, as well as a few highly requested clothing items. Make sure they all work out. I've also included the ability to tear into pantyhose during a sex scene.

There's another surprised mechanic that I've added that I think will really help with cashflow issues. I'm really excited about it.
Wait, Storm? Storm storm? Tasty milk chocolate storm? When did she get added?

Aurelius

Feb 4, 2017
People really love to just not read the thread before posting huh? Anyways the microtransactions thing is in the special menu where you level yourself up and you just do a few clicks and get less than 5 bucks.

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
Look new feature come out in 994 ripped pantyhose for each girl right? For Emma pantyhose doesn't work function of ripped pantyhose, on that screenshots i push button ripped, clothes are disappears like she had never been there, and i saying, or maybe error visual bug or he just left it, point is for Emma that not working.
For Ororo, Rogue, Kitty,Jean works pretty well but for Emma don't. You can check that
Can you specifically tell me what issues you're having? I'll make a post about it to Oni as it bothered me Emma's clothes didn't work in scenes, hell I hadn't seen her totally nude she'd just slip her pants and undies right off (swooce right in). I haven't done the panty hose thing yet as I've been sidetracked & just focusing on Kitty.

Johnson2588

Sep 15, 2018
Can you specifically tell me what issues you're having? I'll make a post about it to Oni as it bothered me Emma's clothes didn't work in scenes, hell I hadn't seen her totally nude she'd just slip her pants and undies right off (swooce right in). I haven't done the panty hose thing yet as I've been sidetracked & just focusing on Kitty.
when you interact with clothes like bikini top or pantyhose and wanna interact with them, they both not seeing in scenes at all. For example: like choose bikini top put them on and then choose titjob , puff, bikini top just vanish, not seeing in scene, same for pantyhose and "stockings with garterbelts" put them on Emma choose sex any puff they vanish, choose ripped and sex in ripped pantyhose they also vanish, that happen only for Emma.

For the rest of the girls, everything works fine

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 147 Votes