JamesWhisky

Jan 24, 2019
After extractin the game I ve got this :
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "renpy/common/00performance.rpy", line 81, in script
    init -1010 python:
  File "renpy/common/00performance.rpy", line 82, in <module>
    config.per_frame_screens.append("_performance")
Exception: config.per_frame_screens is not a known configuration variable.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "renpy/common/00performance.rpy", line 81, in script
    init -1010 python:
  File "C:\Users\visku\Desktop\Hry\Renpy\Rogue-Like-0.990b-win\Rogue-Like-0.994c-win\renpy\ast.py", line 827, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "C:\Users\visku\Desktop\Hry\Renpy\Rogue-Like-0.990b-win\Rogue-Like-0.994c-win\renpy\python.py", line 1764, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals
  File "renpy/common/00performance.rpy", line 82, in <module>
    config.per_frame_screens.append("_performance")
  File "C:\Users\visku\Desktop\Hry\Renpy\Rogue-Like-0.990b-win\Rogue-Like-0.994c-win\renpy\defaultstore.py", line 85, in __getattr__
    raise Exception('config.%s is not a known configuration variable.' % (name))
Exception: config.per_frame_screens is not a known configuration variable.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.13.2919

TheSinful

Jun 11, 2018
Anyone managed to get Storm to call them master? Any time I try, the game errors then acts like I told her not to

Thrans

Jul 23, 2017
Anyone managed to get Storm to call them master? Any time I try, the game errors then acts like I told her not to
May have been fixed in 0.994d, quote from end of Patreon message "removed a "unexpected EOF while parsing" bug during Storm's "master" scene"

Brololol

Oct 19, 2017
So what are the buttons do? Like I click blue one and it says Rogue 1. While Yellow say Rogue 2. But I can't seem to notice the difference between those 2.

Korder

Jul 12, 2017
I love this game and being able to have the ladies dressed however you want, wherever you want (drop me links of more like this if y'all know of any) but damn, he takes so long to make such incremental updates.
I could be wrong, but I don't think he has a coding background - rather, art is his thing. The code is probably a fucking mess and difficult to work with.

Reactions: LowLevelLesser

cleanfeel

Jun 16, 2017
I could be wrong, but I don't think he has a coding background - rather, art is his thing. The code is probably a fucking mess and difficult to work with.
I actually just took a look at it to see if I can find a way to speed the game up. Compare to the mod, the game hangs for a good second on transitions.

Adding new scenes to the game is not hard. It's not difficult to work with if you say, want to add another event that triggers when a girl reaches a certain threshold in terms of stats.

It's not hard to add new dialog options and responses on dates either. It took me roughly 40 seconds to make a dialog choice in the beginning of the game with Rogue to increase her obedience to 1000 and have her say "Yes daddy" and make a happy face.

Nightwings

Jan 17, 2018
I actually just took a look at it to see if I can find a way to speed the game up. Compare to the mod, the game hangs for a good second on transitions.

Adding new scenes to the game is not hard. It's not difficult to work with if you say, want to add another event that triggers when a girl reaches a certain threshold in terms of stats.

It's not hard to add new dialog options and responses on dates either. It took me roughly 40 seconds to make a dialog choice in the beginning of the game with Rogue to increase her obedience to 1000 and have her say "Yes daddy" and make a happy face.
Greetings. So you say it's not hard to add new scenes? For exemple how could you make the girls to keep their hands behind their back? Please teach me Sensei...

Reactions: Testerguy19

cleanfeel

Jun 16, 2017
Greetings. So you say it's not hard to add new scenes? For exemple how could you make the girls to keep their hands behind their back? Please teach me Sensei...
Ok let me rephrase. It's not hard to add a new scene as in dialog options. As in, you can add an option to tell her to suck your dick. And then have her slap you across the face and have -100 Love and call you a creep.

It'll take a bit more work to add new artwork to the game.

You can add more events such as the initial scene with Emma and Rogue. You can customize dates in pool and shit.

NSoull

Mar 2, 2017
The coding of the game itself is very simple due to how all the girls are essentially a refurbished version of each other, which is not a dig or an attack. It is simply a consequence of how those types of game works.

You can probably add a whole new girl code-wise in a week or less, and most of that time would simply be writing the dialogues.
The time consuming aspect here would be the art, essentially.

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
It's kinda funny the a version of this while had its bug worked phenomonally. I experienced no slowdown whatsoever. Now it's on .d and it's slow as shit.

cleanfeel

Jun 16, 2017
Yeah I have a hint on what is causing it, but I need help.

So in the latest version, everytime you pass time, you see a bunch of pink +1s (maybe around 6 times or so rapid succession). That's probably the cause of it.

In my game so far, I only played to Rogue (havent touched this game in months). If anyone has unlocked all the girls, are you able to tell which girl those pink +1s are for? I think it's either Addiction or Inhibition or Lust. I know it's not Rogue since I saw it +1 and Rogue's stats are not changing.

If you find out which girl and which stats those +1s are corresponding to, I can try to fix the lag issue.

I'm confident it's when you pass time, some calculation gets run too many times (I'm gonna guess Oni loops once per girl so we see 6 +1s). That calculation loop is causing the milliseconds slowdown. It doesn't happen during the first Rogue events (does not pass time)

Edit: I'm 100% sure it's the Lust trait. I just need help finding which girl it is.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: drone4of2

Jurandirr

Dec 4, 2018
Yeah I'm fine with how she looks but her doggy is just bad. Oni doesn't even plan to update her with a frontal pose anytime soon, he plans to do Emma's doggy first alongside whatever storms voted pose is.
i mean she is pretty, i don't deny, just disappointing that she does not resemble nothing the cartoon.

But the pose, omg, it make even worse with the hand in the head.

JacksHoff

Jul 15, 2018

Testerguy19

Nov 11, 2018
Has anyone got 994d's versions yet? If not, I'll just wait until the front page refreshes for new updates.

Okay, my verdict so far on the current, very recent one (994c): Very good flip poses for both Kitty and Rogue, I like the inclusion of more clothes to add onto which makes things more romantic and sexier, Storm is getting sorta better, but I don't know, could use some refurbishing--we haven't gotten the penetration parts yet, so I cannot make a full judgement until all is unlocked. Regarding new girls, I have no clue which girl I wanna see next down the line, considering this game is nearly at 5 years old (wow, just like Something Unlimited) so whoever's good works out

Yeah I won't be surrpised if this game keeps coming through till the next major update in 2023/2024 beyond or whatever lol

4.40 star(s) 147 Votes