prime559

Apr 21, 2017
I always found the lack of information available on the GUI a little frustrating, so I made a little mod that expands on it a little.
It shows your cash and income, your level plus your xp progress, the level and xp progress of the girl you're focused on, and once you have her phone number it will show you her location.

mod.jpg

Installation is simple, just rename the file to "screens.rpyc" and place it in the rogue-like/game/ folder

I don't think it's compatible with most of the cheat mods, but i did specifically make it to be compatible with SanchoMod

Admins, I'm relatively new to modding/submitting on here, if this is the wrong place please let me know

Unis Crimson

May 12, 2020
I always found the lack of information available on the GUI a little frustrating, so I made a little mod that expands on it a little.
It shows your cash and income, your level plus your xp progress, the level and xp progress of the girl you're focused on, and once you have her phone number it will show you her location.

View attachment 1381995

Installation is simple, just rename the file to "screens.rpyc" and place it in the rogue-like/game/ folder

I don't think it's compatible with most of the cheat mods, but i did specifically make it to be compatible with SanchoMod

Admins, I'm relatively new to modding/submitting on here, if this is the wrong place please let me know
I think you can make a new page for this, and then have some kind of reciprocal link between the main game page and your mod page?

prime559

Apr 21, 2017
I don't have patreon, but can someone who does let Oni know that I found a bug (actually one that's been present for a few releases). During the scene where Laura is trying on the clothes that Kitty got her, Kitty has the opposite reaction to you having a key than she should. If she gave you the key she reacts like you stole it from Prof X, and vice-versa. The fix is:

in Laura_Scenes.rpy, line 2442 is

if KittyX.Sleep < 5:

when it should be

if KittyX.Sleep > 5:

Shadesishere

Modder
Dec 5, 2020
actually that brings up a question, what is the point of stealing the roomkeys from prof x anyway? (as to my knowledge you need to either a, blackmail/midfry etc prof x to get a specific girls key, or find the keyring to get all)
also, when is there going to be, well, some form of story or events?
could see this being so much better with a basic combat system (vs the brotherhood for example, to give purpose to training in the danger room), could make it so getting close to the girls allows them to be taken on a mission

can you visualise a combat scenario where the mc manages to touch say wanda maximoff? (the harem must get larger!)

ShinKazama

Jan 7, 2018
actually that brings up a question, what is the point of stealing the roomkeys from prof x anyway? (as to my knowledge you need to either a, blackmail/midfry etc prof x to get a specific girls key, or find the keyring to get all)
also, when is there going to be, well, some form of story or events?
could see this being so much better with a basic combat system (vs the brotherhood for example, to give purpose to training in the danger room), could make it so getting close to the girls allows them to be taken on a mission

can you visualise a combat scenario where the mc manages to touch say wanda maximoff? (the harem must get larger!)
Add a combat system to this game in which, if you manage to touch brotherhood girls you start the path to their corruption, and you've got a title that can be released on Steam in 2040 and the be ported heavily censored to the PS9.

Now, talking seriously, this would be a great idea. both having a little bit of story and some combat for the brotherhood girls, but since we are talking about Oni, don't get your hopes up of it appearing for the next couple of years.

VenomusPL

Jul 1, 2019
Add a combat system to this game in which, if you manage to touch brotherhood girls you start the path to their corruption, and you've got a title that can be released on Steam in 2040 and the be ported heavily censored to the PS9.

Now, talking seriously, this would be a great idea. both having a little bit of story and some combat for the brotherhood girls, but since we are talking about Oni, don't get your hopes up of it appearing for the next couple of years.
Goth Wanda Maximoff, Milf teacher mommy Mystique and Boom Boom would have been a fine addition to the harem.

Reactions: Helivesoncemore

drwood

Jun 12, 2019
This game is good and all but it's barely changed in any meaningful way for the past year and a half. Work ethic is questionable and updates are tiny.

4.40 star(s) 148 Votes