• Search is back up, but the index is being rebuilt, there may still be some minor problems until this is complete.

alphablue7

Jan 15, 2020
Can someone ask the developer to make a difficulty settings? gameplay is sort of short, prolly a more grindier settings would make the game more fun..

The Al

Dec 22, 2017
How do you do to prevent X-javier from stopping you and ororo?
Kind of like you do with Kitty- take her to Xavier's office at night, but search the right desk drawer instead of the left. If the RNGs are with you, you'll get a file you can use against him

Austin3456

Aug 15, 2018
Can someone ask the developer to make a difficulty settings? gameplay is sort of short, prolly a more grindier settings would make the game more fun..
You want more grinding? I mean you could make your addiction rate as low as possible and the girls resistance as high as possible. If you still want more if you look around the game files you could probably increase the minimum requirements for them to do stuff. Otherwise not many people on here want more grinding.

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
I just want one thing in the world
View attachment 1391919
I hope he tinkers her long hair look, in the show before she cut off her hair to that style her wild long hair was gorgeous. The one Oni wants to input is a bit overstylized to me. That is if we get her when voting starts oh btw peeps saying gwenpool would be added overtime... This IS Oni were talking about remember good chance she doesn't happen at all and she sticks as a candidate for the next vote like Wanda.

Last edited:

ShinKazama

Jan 7, 2018
I hope he tinkers her long hair look, in the shoe before she cut off her hair to that style her wild long hair was gorgeous. The one Oni wants to input is a bit overstylized to me. That is if we get her when voting starts oh btw peeps saying gwenpool would be added overtime... This IS Oni were talking about remember good chance she doesn't happen at all and she sticks as a candidate for the next vote like Wanda.
I think this has been asked already but... Is c going to be the last patch of 0.995? Or is he planning on another patch before moving on to 0.996 and the vote for next girl? And has Oni said anything of the new girl that will be added to the poll and when it's going to happen?

Reactions: Ssato243

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
I think this has been asked already but... Is c going to be the last patch of 0.995? Or is he planning on another patch before moving on to 0.996 and the vote for next girl? And has Oni said anything of the new girl that will be added to the poll and when it's going to happen?
Emma's face edit hasn't been added so chances are we got a few more bug fixes from this press release. As for the poll and or which girls, the poll will be sometime this later fall or early winter as for girls we got gwenpool, jubilee, Wanda, squirrel girl and some other girl name Lorne I believe - sure someone can post rough drafts for what they all look like I'm in mobile so I cannot.
Maybe he will add both short and long hairstyles like he did with Storm (>_>)
I hope so but in this case I love storm with her luscious lengthy locks.

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
I laughed way to hard at this. Poor girl is one of the oldest x-men, a main character in a live action x-men spin off show, winner of the fan vote for the new x-men team, daughter of magneto and she's still just some other girl name Lorne...
In my defence I know little about X-Men outside of some random reads or this cartoon for instance, I only saw parts of it as a kid that's how I remember goth Belle rogue in the first place as is the same with the 90s skin tight rogue in spandex.

JorgeÚnico

Mar 30, 2018
There's a secret lady in this Game, "Easter egg" I think she only appear when you study with Laura in her room, then Laura do It with you and you sleep in her room (She let you sleep in bed) and She Do It again (BJ scene).
I don't know if it's posible to do a threesome with "Gwen". Because Laura Kicked her for some reason. Comment what to do with this secret event.

Last edited:

Brigma

Jan 25, 2018
In my defence I know little about X-Men outside of some random reads or this cartoon for instance, I only saw parts of it as a kid that's how I remember goth Belle rogue in the first place as is the same with the 90s skin tight rogue in spandex.
I didn't mean to single you out, sorry. For whatever reason, Lorna has just been critically over looked for almost 60 years.

4.40 star(s) 148 Votes