• Search is back up, but the index is being rebuilt, there may still be some minor problems until this is complete.

Jurandirr

Dec 4, 2018
I would vote for Doreen just because she is THICC, and thicc girls are awesome, i like diversity, thats one of the reasons Storm was best option before.

Wanda look too much like Rogue, is more of the same, just like for the others, i would prefer that they wait a bit more.

I would vote for Wanda only, if he look like elizabeth olsen cause that woman is perfection

ex789

Sep 24, 2018
I'd vote Jubilee out of those four. Well, I'd be fine with any of them beside Squirrel Girl. I don't mind her character, it's just Oni's design of her is (in my opinion) not good.

Reactions: Medic4

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
Oni based her design on a modern comic iteration that's why it looks off cow it was done by an amateur artist from tumblr so Oni is trying his best to make something bad good.
By the way there's gonna be a second vote like storm vs Gwen pool because jubilee is neck and neck 300+ right now vs 300+ but his jubilee is comic jubilee so hmmm at least she fits Wanda is the third place currently @ 260. This will change of course

ogr blanc

May 15, 2019
i think jubilee would be best, as an asian girl would add to more diversity, i also think she need to be a bit more asian(more unique eyes). as for squirrel girl, i do not like that face, no idea how he could fix it, but as is, it does not look good. wanda looks good, she does look like rogue, but that's due to her short hair(which i do like).

i still dont understand why he made Jean a bitch, she would fit far more as a bookworm, maybe with glasses, a hint of double personality and you had a great addition.

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
Oni hates Jean she got that look and supposedly it's her ultimate Marvel look. I've never looked it up to be sure and I usually ignore her cos she makes me angry in game anyway, I also love red heads but can't stand her personality even if her body is nice.

Last edited:

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
Oni hates Jean she got that look and supposedly it's her ultimate Marvel look. I've never looked it up to be sure and I usually ignore her cos she makes me angry in game anyway, I also love red heads but can't stand her personality even if her body is nice.
You can somewhat tame her. Admittedly though, she's still written as a bitch, so we're just going to have to shake our heads and bear it.

notabumblebee

Apr 7, 2018
Yeah but it's still a X-Men Evo simulator, not a "fuck every mutant" simulator
...Gwenpool, Squirrel Girl, arguably Jubilee because I dont think the series design and there was very little of her in it
I think is safe to say Oni is not gonna stop at characters canon to the evo series

AXELXX

Apr 10, 2018
this game is fascinating !!
I like the dynamics of the game, imagine another game created by oni that is similar but outside of naruto or dragon ball or ¨one piece¨ or MARVEL, it would be spectacular !!!

Reactions: OldHorsefly

JAvatar

Mar 9, 2018
how do i set sleepwear?
You have to have stats high enough for starters(generally both obedience and inhibitions if you want them in less)
Chat with <girl>
Change Her
Wardrobe
Set her clothes how you want
Outfit Management
"That looks really good on you, you should remember that one. [Set Custom]
Sleepwear

You get three customs that you can set and then utilize with "Let's talk about what you wear around." option, as well as setting sleepwear, what is "gym" wear when they're training in the danger room, and setting swimwear.

4.40 star(s) 148 Votes