Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
You have to have stats high enough for starters(generally both obedience and inhibitions if you want them in less)
Chat with <girl>
Change Her
Wardrobe
Set her clothes how you want
Outfit Management
"That looks really good on you, you should remember that one. [Set Custom]
Sleepwear

You get three customs that you can set and then utilize with "Let's talk about what you wear around." option, as well as setting sleepwear, what is "gym" wear when they're training in the danger room, and setting swimwear.
I can do all that. Just having a hard time setting up sleepwear.

ShinGouki

Oct 5, 2018
Jubilee at 750 - Gwen pool 670 all girls 200-300 except squirrel girl lmao who isn't even at 200.
This will change I'm sure but Oni doesn't need to hold a vote for two weeks a week is fine tbh.
808 to 769 in Jubilee's favor as of this post. Can't say I'm surprised all the votes that went for Storm in the previous poll didn't end up in Gwen's pool. If Oni does do another poll between just Jubilee and Gwen after this one I expect Gwen to get blown the fuck out of the water.

Abysssnake

Mar 11, 2018
jubilee looks good, I'm looking forward to it. Lorna and wanda look good too. I wonder why no mystique or psylocke? emma is my number one, followed by Kitty, then jean and laura, storm would be my last choice, because i just dont like her, for my taste, too big body and her sagging breasts no comparison to emma. storms breasts just look as if she already had 10 children and each one was given the breast. in my opinion, jean should also be a teacher, she's way too young here, but i like that too. rough should have too a long hair style like in the first x men movies. there should also be more clothing options. not enough at the moment.

Reactions: AXELXX

Tharu35

Jun 2, 2020
I know this is lot to ask but recently my phone stolen and i able was to get a new one only three days ago my last save was full on version 993 if anyone can help much appreciated

leleH

Sep 14, 2017
808 to 769 in Jubilee's favor as of this post. Can't say I'm surprised all the votes that went for Storm in the previous poll didn't end up in Gwen's pool. If Oni does do another poll between just Jubilee and Gwen after this one I expect Gwen to get blown the fuck out of the water.
I take back my previous message. There is still hope.

Oct 21, 2019
I don't mind more chicks to get it on with BUT! Why doesn't he just flesh out the game more? I've posted this very thing a long time ago but being able to exit the campus would be cool, maybe fight some enemies and earn shit for doing so, go to town and buy things you couldn't on campus? Meet the rest of the X-Men besides Prof.X ect. Just things that could flesh out the game so it's doesn't feel like all there is to do is grind. I get the guy is doing this all on his own but I can wait for this sort of thing if he's willing to do make it happen.

Also why the Squirrel Girl hate? I for one don't mind THICC just as long as she's actually a good character to get invested in, Jean he definitely made her feel like a blank piece of paper but go figure he apparently has a dislike of Jean so... Nothing like that I hope.

4.40 star(s) 148 Votes