Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
So I got one of those rare reactions I bet oni thought no one would find. I'm romancing only a few girls a save but this one save I haven't had sex with any girls still just blowjob/titjobs and licking tits but kitty will straight up ask "um can we sex" not even joking about the we can sex part lmao. Poor little kitten is broken, sadly all she went for was a BJ.

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
So I got one of those rare reactions I bet oni thought no one would find. I'm romancing only a few girls a save but this one save I haven't had sex with any girls still just blowjob/titjobs and licking tits but kitty will straight up ask "um can we sex" not even joking about the we can sex part lmao. Poor little kitten is broken, sadly all she went for was a BJ.
Break them by only ever going down on them.

Reactions: Ghostload

salscou

Apr 14, 2020
Do explain, how did you get that?

leathermax

Feb 10, 2019
It happened to me once that I raised Rogue's stats pretty high without actual sex, then she came to my room, gave me the talk, asked for sex and I said something like "sex? Eww, no, thanks" and she replied with a confused "eh... ok? wtf" It was hilarious.

Oct 21, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This are my favourite suits, but Rogue's one is my favourite one of all.
How did you get Rogue's hair to be like that? Or is this a mod?

JaSteel

Oct 14, 2020
Is this when just talking to her? I've had that happen where she proposes having sex as one of her talk responses. None of the other girls do that.

_Cthulhu_

Feb 1, 2019
Hmm, I tried that but all it did was crash on me.
Maybe I need to unpack the rpa file?
Did you install RenPy pluggin?
Now when I download RenPy games, I just unpack them in my folder with games, then tap on execution files, which are opened with JouPlay. I do not do anything else.
Download, unpack, launch, enjoy, optionally fap

Crichton

Aug 5, 2018
So I looked at the analytics and 700 people unsubbed on april fools. Did they not get the joke or were they actually mad for some other reason?

lollapoza

Jun 30, 2019
So I looked at the analytics and 700 people unsubbed on april fools. Did they not get the joke or were they actually mad for some other reason?
Obviously, he is playing for time so as not to release a new build for longer.
He lost interest in development a long time ago and turned his occupation into a routine.

Reactions: baymansk
4.40 star(s) 149 Votes